Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. (1008 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by TonyTech(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2007
winkCan u still remember the first line of conversation that won u ur best date, or What ur best date said/did that made u fall for him/her the first time.
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:47am On Sep 21, 2007
Why don't you tell us about your experience first wink
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by mopegirl(f): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2007
i agree with moodlady
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by jayvin01: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2007
hisses, whats to get a clue of how dem big boys do it! grin zoomed off
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by TonyTech(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2007
Sorry guys I've been off for sometime.

In Re; MoOdYLaDy & mopegirl - my experience well,

winkI think there's no one way of wooing, but the first impression, as they say, matters. I was quite straight to the point, told her how I'd like to be her friend, no assumptions, lies , , and that was it. I bet, you will be supprised to know that we're still at it today, about 6yrs after that first time (yet to marry though).

hisses, whats to get a clue of how them big boys do it! Grin zoomed off

jayvin01, I don't think that big boy thing is a key in this matter, because many a big boy go hiring a third party to do the work for them, believing that money can buy any woman of choice, unfortunately, it can't.

On the other hand, you must not be a big boy to find the love of your life. A writer, on this topic wrote thus,
Now, if you're not one of those guys who looks so good that women trip over their feet just looking at you, and if you don't have enough money to impress the bajeebers out of them, and if you don't have a body that looks like it's been carved out of marble, then there is only one thing left for you to work with: your personality.

Our present society as it's, limits what a lady can do in this aspect (though the times are changing), but I hope you can give us a hint of the wrong ways to approach lady.
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by iice(f): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2007
best date? Hmmmmm don't remember what he said. . .i just liked him, when i started talking to him. Beautiful mind and hella crazy grin grin
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
Well my love was so upfronte with me, he was making fun off me becos i didn't laugh ladylike cheesy cheesy sill boy, can't remember anymore jare
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by TonyTech(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2007
iice, urs was quite easy, I wish its always that easy.

MoOdYLaDy, Do u usually remind him of those day, when he will make fun of U 4 ,
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:25am On Oct 06, 2007
TonyTech:

iice, urs was quite easy, I wish its always that easy.

MoOdYLaDy, Do u usually remind him of those day, when he will make fun of You 4 ,
Yes oh, we talk about it all the time cheesy cheesy cheesy, especially when i start laughing like that lol silly boy cheesy cheesy cheesy, at least he didn't pretend to tell me my laugh was sexy grin grin unlike some guys angry tongue
Re: Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship. by netotse(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2007
well for me my mouth is sharp(well used to be) so shortly afta we met it was her birthday nd we were talking on d phone nd i go when i was ur age(mind u i'm only a year older than her), nd she cuts in when u were my age u were'nt half as smart as i was(all this was sed i a playful manner o!), d gel showed me pepper o! but it was worth it! still is smiley

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Rich: / The Louder U R The More Macho Man? / How To Create Intimacy In An Open Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.