Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC (6600 Views)

Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President / Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by VULCAN(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10
Paid Tool has spoken.

Their new strategy is to pretend that they love Nigeria and are in the middle.

But since they are paid per poat- they have to say something nasty about Peter Obi/ Igbos/LP

aswani:

Why exactly would President Tinubu want crises in LP when they are the ones that effectively put him in power by taking potential PDP votes?

The crises is down to one thing, greed. Obidients donations have not been audited, NLC would like that to happen, Abure certainly doesn't. That is why the LP treasurer that complained was sacked.

There are a lot of skeletons in that LP cupboard and if care is not taken, we would soon find how much Peter Obi had to pay to steal the mandate of a bonafide LP member in order to become their Presidential candidate in such a short time after joining their party.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by HRMK: 5:03pm On Apr 10
obviously,the accusations of the treasurer on misappropriation of party funds is about the whole executive of the labour party!
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Honestey: 6:24pm On Apr 10
Na this crisis una want take rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by aswani(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10
VULCAN:
Paid Tool has spoken.

But since they are paid per poat- they have to say something nasty about Peter Obi/ Igbos/LP

First off, no one can pay me enough, I will always call things as I see them whether Obidients like it or not.

By the way, if you don't want thunder to fire you sooner rather than later, never you accuse me of posting something nasty about Ndigbo.

I will continue standing up to Obidients because they are nasty lying bullies.

This is my second time posting this rebuttal, the first one just didn't post, I pray Obidients are not trying to silence me, I wouldn't put it past them sha.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Vision101(m): 1:15am On Apr 11
shortgun:
The crises in the labour party has all the hand writing of Tinubu all over it from planting a stooge in the person of Apapa who was severally disgraced by many courts to the unconstitutional arrests and persecution suffered by Abure the Labour party chairman all in a bid to scuttle the chances of his excellency Peter Obi in the 2027 presidential elections
We all know Tinubu has a penchant for disregarding competent courts of records in the country
Let's agree that you are right. Is there anything wrong with it. Anything to weaken your competitor is win win for you.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by AmotekunSW: 2:02am On Apr 11
VULCAN:
Paid Tool has spoken.

You see, the thing with you foolish Obidients is that it is you who will eventually kill Peter Obi's aspirations with your stupidity. You carried your Ipob mentality and inferiority complex from years of slaving for Kanu into supporting Obi and it has made you a laughing-stock.

The LP Treasurer that was sacked is Igbo. Aswani mentioned the fraud by Abure and the sack of the LP Treasurer for raising alarm of the fraud, you said he's posting something nasty about Igbos. Why are you do dense?

The only good thing about Peter Obi and his band of Obidients is that no matter who PDP brings, you are sure to eat into PDP's votes while APC's votes remain intact. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. / Beautiful Slay Queen Spotted Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri (photos) / Governor Abdulrahman Should Nominate Kwara Federal Appointee, Group Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.