Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim (25090 Views)

Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Morenikeji090(m): 11:16am On Apr 10
God punish you there very foolish man you think you can fool us go fool your people lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:16am On Apr 10
yarimo:
Business tycoon indeed

You think what you posted is true, and apc didn’t use it against him

You Dey play?
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by smyo(m): 11:16am On Apr 10
Savedday2:
Truly, truly, Obi is a community fool. How can you call that thing a borehole base on your standard.

Is better you don't build such borehole than to disgrace yourself.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Obi is worst than Buhari in terms of cluelessness.

Thank God, we weren't deceived into voting that fool.

The annoying part is he trying to justify that nonsense he did. Mugu man!
You are a paid political agent, we know you guys on Nairaland. My happiness is that so many understand your strategies. You are criticizing a bole hole while your so called messiah did not provide any. You are heartless and wicked, water is life, thanks to obi only God will reward you.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Dittodat: 11:17am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]
See okirika sense. This man must be thinking Nigerians are like his bunch of unintelligent sheeples.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is simply incapable of telling the truth. He's a narcissistic egomaniac delusional IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey who thinks that everyone is as dumb as his IPOB mumu followers. Just listen to his asinine excuse.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Morenikeji090(m): 11:17am On Apr 10
Imagine this kind dwarf talk lol you can’t fool us you can only fool yourself
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:19am On Apr 10
yarimo:
Business tycoon indeed

You think what you posted is true, and apc didn’t use it against him

You Dey play?

How many of you know what financial literacy is?

Deji wey never manage anything for him life. Belletivists.

lol una too funny. Obi said, bring up corruption case against me I will step down. Nobody , na only yes daddy leak audio them see bring.

It’s true, and Tinubu never use efcc nail am. Na Labour Party them dey try bring confusion in.

You can’t stain him sorry.

Taraba gov said Obiano told him, he built the airport with the money his predecessor saved. So think
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:23am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]
See okirika sense. This man must be thinking Nigerians are like his bunch of unintelligent sheeples.
are u intelligent?

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by fredoooooo: 11:25am On Apr 10
Werey na the same Strategie you dey use. We want a new and young person, you're part of the old system.

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Abuja91(m): 11:28am On Apr 10
Hoelujohn:

I even heard that the borehole is not even bringing out water but kerosene.

Hian...wahala..abeg give me location make I go embezzle my own kero
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Wahabfuture: 11:28am On Apr 10
Difrent:

Im not a politician
I don't owe you an explanation.
But PO says he wants to rule Nigeria. We must scrutinize him..... He was the one that put himself forward we didn't go to ask him.

This is why we keep telling you people you are not different from those you want to displace....you don't even want to do things differently, you just want an igboman to be president ni, nothing else . So. Campaign on that and stop lying about competence because there's no way a PO can be a better leader or politician than PBAT or AA.

Common sense you no get, please stop disgracing your lineage on Nairaland,Ozuo!!
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:28am On Apr 10
Savedday2:
Truly, truly, Obi is a community fool. How can you call that thing a borehole base on your standard.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Obi is worst than Buhari in terms of cluelessness.

Buhari spent 8 years as president, filled his cabinet with Fulani Muslims, borrowed and looted trillions of dollars yet the north still lacks basic amenities.

A visitor came, saw the community's need for water and sank a functional borehole for them.

And they're only interested in the platform and size of the GP tank?

I'm yet to hear anyone say the borehole is not functioning or the water is dirty but no, they must manufacture a fault where there should be none.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by fxexperts: 11:38am On Apr 10
PressMyButton:
Most idiotic statement ever. 8 out of 10 times when this man talks infront of a microphone, he vomits trash. It is like saying, you deliberately serve people a plate of stone rice because you want others to be provoked and deliver clean rice to the masses. Worse of all, he was saying this in the palace of an emir. I wasn't informed of northerners write him a letter to come dig boreholes for them neither is he the first southerner to donate projects in the north. When we talk about how mediocre he was as Governor, some ignorant folks would start kicking themselves to the floor. He has confessed with his own mouth how shameful and disgraceful that he couldn't deliver an ordinary borehole.
You guys are just foolish to say the least. Are those useless lots paying taxes to peter obi or what?
You left your president and governors who are deliberately eating away your taxes and you are here been ungrateful to a man who from his own pocket provided water for a community so they can have a better life. what else do who idiots want you all want him to build the whole water resources for a tiny community or you all want him to donate his entire life to the community. and it is lots like you who cannot even give a beggar you see on the street N5 naira. hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Love56743: 12:02pm On Apr 10
Tinubu should try and improve his governance, with this obi romance with the north, if obi kwakwoso, el- rufai, Atiku should come together with a strong merger tinubu we lose massive, so tinibu talk to his ministers to improve in development in infrastructure.. he should try to do one thing to win the heart of Nigeria by giving 24 hours power supply
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Lovelydaisies: 12:04pm On Apr 10
Let me sound like misogynistic nairalanders - man is man's greatest enemy. See how men are attacking Obi, day and night. Logical gender, my left butt. Men supporting men in the trash.

In any case, it's obvious people are against him because of party reasons and his vision/mission. Obi, stand strong, sane Nigerians, including myself, are behind you.

Did they expect you to build water corporation for them? If it serves them water, and is easily maintained, Nnaa, i gbani go. The one you'll build that will fall to ruins due to lack of maintenance and proper management is what they're looking for.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by anyilalaz: 12:05pm On Apr 10
Hoelujohn:

I even heard that the borehole is not even bringing out water but kerosene.

In the morning kerosene
Afternoon fuel
Then at night, diesel
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Bbgbs23: 12:17pm On Apr 10
NYSC members would do better than this.

What does STINGY mean in Igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by JetApartment: 12:23pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]

Go and build one borehole in your village for poor people or shut up. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Lolz419: 12:24pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]
Ozuor
The so called unintelligent supporters are from togo abi
Many of u are completely stupid and u come here to display it everyday
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by JetApartment: 12:24pm On Apr 10
Savedday2:

Show us the one you built for the poor people in your village or let thunder strike you dead in a week.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by bionixs: 12:25pm On Apr 10
Scamburster:

Honestly, them don't know him very well,
he has said that he will become the president someday. If he is the Messiah, a trillion dollar of Tinubu bribe and hates from his hungry fans won't stop him .

Don't fear a man who failed but fear a man who won't stop trying
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by cornelman: 12:26pm On Apr 10
Difrent:

What is worth doing is worth doing well

Will Obi build this kind of boreholes for his Agulu village? NO

So the boreholes are an insult....he mean's those people don't deserve good things of life like a standard borehole.

Please, where is their state government, local government, and senators in all these? I think some of you are so base that you don't know it's not the right of a private citizen to build you basic amenities.

The fact that the recipient of the gifts are not complaining but you lots forming opposition and did nothing speaks volumes.

If you can't give people what they need despite appealing to you, you lost all moral grounds to despise whoever gives them half of it.

Be wise and forsake stupid partisan mentality at the expense of other people's lives.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by 7demons: 12:27pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

Emeka, how has this bunkum you posted shows your "visible means of livelihood or the social investment you have made in your boastful empty life"? Is not about coming to social media and be typing nonsense over what you have zero knowledge about. From your outburst, it is very obvious you are frustrated seriously lacking a lot of basics in life. And as usual, you are free to start telling us how your 100 containers on high sea will soon arrive. Na una way. Now get out.
He did not even refer to you by specifiying your region, but you took your idiòt mentality and tribalism bigotry to prove to him you're from a certain region of the most sofisticated ewedu gubblers. All the while I've been on this forum I get to understand how you bigots behave in general and I will impore every well meaning Nigerian to start giving you people distance.
Make una pray make Igbo mannno rule this country cos any slights opportunity na to slipt it into bits and pieces: To your Tents everybody.
Continue with your bigotry but never ever in your live seek support from an Igbo man cos the day you will do, you will never see the light of the day.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by 7demons: 12:28pm On Apr 10
flokii:
Someone should please remind Mr. Obi that whatsoever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.. this is just like mocking the people living in the area up North.
You are doing something others may want to copy and be replicating all over the place.. you're not in their minds to know that they'd construct something better than yours.
I'm Obident and I support by liking 👍 your comment.

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by payaseriy: 12:29pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]
bt u are unintelligent
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by payaseriy: 12:30pm On Apr 10
onecansee:
Peter obi is a scammer
he scammed ur broker ? Pls drop prove
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by cornelman: 12:31pm On Apr 10
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is such a daft man. If you want to gift people something, give them something nice, not after giving them iron kwandem quality, you say it is because you want to provoke others to give better presents. It is like Peter Obi had damaged his brain with too much lies.

You only have moral grounds to talk when you have given more than he has given.

I don't know what is wrong with a lot of Nigerians. Do something, you will not do. The person who does, you will condemn. Is that not a form of mental disorder fuelled by low self esteem? You're here talking as if you've dug a well in your village before. Or are you doing this because of politics? I think so. You're likely an APC member. Very possible.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by payaseriy: 12:32pm On Apr 10
PressMyButton:
Most idiotic statement ever. 8 out of 10 times when this man talks infront of a microphone, he vomits trash. It is like saying, you deliberately serve people a plate of stone rice because you want others to be provoked and deliver clean rice to the masses. Worse of all, he was saying this in the palace of an emir. I wasn't informed of northerners write him a letter to come dig boreholes for them neither is he the first southerner to donate projects in the north. When we talk about how mediocre he was as Governor, some ignorant folks would start kicking themselves to the floor. He has confessed with his own mouth how shameful and disgraceful that he couldn't deliver an ordinary borehole.

Bt it okay for Tinubu to say Nigerians should suffer first, before dey will enjoy in death.

Your selective criticism dey smell yeye
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by psalmsjob: 12:36pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
Peter Obi has reacted to the criticisms of the quality/standard of the borehole he’s doing in the north by supporters of his opponents. This was made known by one of his close aides Ibrahim Abdulkarim on social media.

If the boreholes Peter Obi is doing are substandard and of poor quality, we challenge you and those you worship to do something better that will make his own look inferior.

Don’t just sit and criticize, put your money where your mouth is.

Ibrahim Abdulkarim

See cheap talk alibi....yours is already substandard because there are better ones built.....what is worth doing is worth doing well Peter Obi. It is only obi-idiots that will think there is wisdom in this excuse you just gave for building a borehole that will not survive till the next Ramadan since you claim it is for the Ramadan....mumu man wey no get level always seeking validation from bandwagon of morons of which he is chief.

2 Likes

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by gidgiddy: 12:36pm On Apr 10
People who cannot dig a well for their community are busy talking about substandard borehole as if Obi owes anyone anything

If the borehole can meet the water needs of just one person, they want care substandard it is
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Haaland21: 12:37pm On Apr 10
Ance4Liverpool:
Reasonable man. If the borehole is substandard go and do a better one or better still go to ur village and build a water reservoure for them simple

Aba made borehole...

A whole billionaire
Trash
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Penguin2: 12:40pm On Apr 10
psalmsjob:

See cheap talk alibi....yours is already substandard because there are better ones built.....what is worth doing is worth doing well Peter Obi. It is only obi-idiots that will think there is wisdom in this excuse you just gave for building a borehole that will not survive till the next Ramadan since you claim it is for the Ramadan....mumu man wey no get level always seeking validation from bandwagon of morons of which he is chief.
How many of the world standard borehole has your urine dispenser constructed for the north or any region?
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Haaland21: 12:40pm On Apr 10
cornelman:

Please, where is their state government, local government, and senators in all these? I think some of you are so base that you don't know it's not the right of a private citizen to build you basic amenities.

The fact that the recipient of the gifts are not complaining but you lots forming opposition and did nothing speaks volumes.

If you can't give people what they need despite appealing to you, you lost all moral grounds to despise whoever gives them half of it.

Be wise and forsake stupid partisan mentality at the expense of other people's lives.

Did they forced him?

He can do better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) / Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.