Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:32 PM

AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) (4617 Views)

Hamas Leader: This War Is Not About Land, It's About Islam Taking Over The World / Chinese Comedian Arrested After Joke About Army / Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From Theย Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Bravery24: 3:48pm On Jul 27
mbaise1000:

Keep indulging, you are going do that forever.
And yes, we tell those that are not christians that they are not christians, it's not an insult, one is not a Christian by claiming they are Christians, to be a Christian is not like being a muslim which is following a murderer and war monger like your role model.
I have spoken

Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."
Quran (6 verse 151)

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
Quran (5 verse 8 )
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 9:18am On Jul 28
Bravery24:

Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."
Quran (6 verse 151)

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
Quran (5 verse 8 )

This is laughable.
If mohamad and his followers believe this, why did mohamad murder and beheaded thousands of people and why are his followers keep murdering today in defense of his name?
Out lord Jesus prohibited us from killing anyone for whatever reason and that is why no Christian will kill anyone in the name of Jesus Christ or in defense of his name because we know He will not approve unlike mohamad
mohamad NEVER loved the life of a child of God and that's what we are saying
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:16am On Jul 28
3seriez:

It is insulting and this shows you thoroughly lack emotional intelligence. I knew they was always something wrong with you upstairs and you haven't proved me wrong.
You have spoken ๐Ÿคฃ. And who tha f0ck are you ๐Ÿ˜‚. You think you are a Messiah or one revered somebody. See this deluded fool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Local Man๐Ÿ˜‚
You have spoken indeed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ. Go and sit down monkey ๐Ÿ’

I have spoken and I know that I am right about what I said and have been saying about your role model and people like you and osama bin terrorist who rightly chose him as your role model
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Bravery24: 12:06pm On Jul 28
mbaise1000:

This is laughable.
If mohamad and his followers believe this, why did mohamad murder and beheaded thousands of people and why are his followers keep murdering today in defense of his name?
Out lord Jesus prohibited us from killing anyone for whatever reason and that is why no Christian will kill anyone in the name of Jesus Christ or in defense of his name because we know He will not approve unlike mohamad

As for those who murdering the innocent lives, got the inspirations here ๐Ÿ‘‡

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, and camel and ass.
1Samuel 15:7 (KJV).

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34 (KJV).

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Luke 19:27 (KJV).

As for calling Jesus lord here is your answers๐Ÿ‘‡

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father, but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God.
John 20:17 (KJV).

Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Revelation 22:9 (KJV)

To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
Isaiah 40:18 (KJV).

How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
Job 25:4 (KJV).

You can never know Jesus more than himself. Mr. Paul Williams has the message for you and fellows here.๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvBNViZG0Mk?si=8MSiNgu_yxMehg_K
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28
mbaise1000:

I have spoken and I know that I am right about what I said and have been saying about your role model and people like you and osama bin terrorist who rightly chose him as your role model

Kolo man ๐Ÿ˜‚. Why won't you think you're right when they are many screws missing upstairs. Mental health is ๐Ÿ—๏ธ. I have said this countless times, yaba left is waiting for you. Zero sense. Retard.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by alphaNomega: 1:27pm On Jul 28
iSense247:
AI cannot joke about Islam but has hundreds of jokes about Christianity. Why?

It's because tolerance and forgiveness can only be found in Christ. Jesus loves those who hate him because he created them in His own image and died for their sins.

Every Easter in Nigeria, companies and individuals make jest of the death and resurrection of Christ in order to trend. Something they dare not do to the opposite religion.

However, this grace to insult God (Jesus Christ) will end immediately after the rapture. If you refuse to repent now, it will be left between you and the antichrist.

Can you endure the government of the antichrist? Repent!
this AI did not appear out of nowhere. it is human beings that programmed it not to make jokes about islam. they can also program it not to make jokes about christianity or any other demopraghic so nothing really special.

I'm putting this out there because some people have read your first post and already think it is a "miraculous" manifestation of the glory of islam. it is not. there are no gods, only humans.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 9:08am On Jul 29
3seriez:

Kolo man ๐Ÿ˜‚. Why won't you think you're right when they are many screws missing upstairs. Mental health is ๐Ÿ—๏ธ. I have said this countless times, yaba left is waiting for you. Zero sense. Retard.
Remain pained kid, your role model is rotting in hell, what is the hope of it's followers?
Change your ways and drop mohamad as your role model or you are in league with the others who chose him as their role model like osama bin laden
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 9:20am On Jul 29
Bravery24:

As for those who murdering the innocent lives, got the inspirations here ๐Ÿ‘‡

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, and camel and ass.
1Samuel 15:7 (KJV).

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34 (KJV).

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Luke 19:27 (KJV).

As for calling Jesus lord here is your answers๐Ÿ‘‡

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father, but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God.
John 20:17 (KJV).

Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Revelation 22:9 (KJV)

To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
Isaiah 40:18 (KJV).

How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
Job 25:4 (KJV).

You can never know Jesus more than himself. Mr. Paul Williams has the message for you and fellows here.๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvBNViZG0Mk?si=8MSiNgu_yxMehg_K

Wow,
Is that the best you can do? Alright I will ask you again, how many Christians are murdering people to please Jesus or 8n defense of the name of Jesus? NONE
And those instances you gave from the old testament, were they Christians?
Again, there are reasons God allowed certain things before the coming of Jesus, you can read Galatians chapter 3.
Again when Jesus said " I have not come to bring peace but sword......" He was giving a prophecy which you muslims are fulfilling today because muslims are killing even their own family members because of Jesus Christ.
I know Jesus quite well and it's Jesus Himself because no one can reveal who Jesus is to anyone except God Himself.
I don't read your Paul Williams, I read the bible
You can keep reading your paul Williams, after reading the satanic verses which is the dream book of mohamad, (possibly drug induced dreams)
Anyone that can believe the rantings if a murderer and terrorist like mohamad can believe anything
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 9:22am On Jul 29
mbaise1000:

Remain pained kid, your role model is rotting in hell, what is the hope of it's followers?
Change your ways and drop mohamad as your role model or you are in league with the others who chose him as their role model like osama bin laden

And you keep remaining an idiot ๐Ÿ˜‚. Mental patient. Your the type that given small power , people go hear am because you are all knowing and everyone else is wrong.
How does your congregation cope with this your stupidity. Tufiakwa ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 5:23pm On Jul 29
3seriez:

And you keep remaining an idiot ๐Ÿ˜‚. Mental patient. Your the type that given small power , people go hear am because you are all knowing and everyone else is wrong.
How does your congregation cope with this your stupidity. Tufiakwa ๐Ÿคฎ

Why are you angry that I said you are like the one you chose as your role model?
This shows exactly what you are.
Aren't you supposed to be happy that you are going to spend eternity with your prophet whom you live so much and is your role model?
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29
mbaise1000:

Why are you angry that I said you are like the one you chose as your role model?
This shows exactly what you are.
Aren't you supposed to be happy that you are going to spend eternity with your prophet whom you live so much and is your role model?

Rinse & repeat, over and over and over again ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Don't you have a life outside being obsessed with Mohamed & Islam. Morning, afternoon & night , that's all you talk about like someone who has rabies in the A$$, besides talking like a fagg0t. Do you know what Narcissism is. Please go and Google it. Mental case ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29
mbaise1000:

This is laughable.

As usual ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Bravery24: 8:47pm On Jul 29
mbaise1000:

Wow,
Is that the best you can do? Alright I will ask you again, how many Christians are murdering people to please Jesus or 8n defense of the name of Jesus? NONE
And those instances you gave from the old testament, were they Christians?
Again, there are reasons God allowed certain things before the coming of Jesus, you can read Galatians chapter 3.
Again when Jesus said " I have not come to bring peace but sword......" He was giving a prophecy which you muslims are fulfilling today because muslims are killing even their own family members because of Jesus Christ.
I know Jesus quite well and it's Jesus Himself because no one can reveal who Jesus is to anyone except God Himself.
I don't read your Paul Williams, I read the bible
You can keep reading your paul Williams, after reading the satanic verses which is the dream book of mohamad, (possibly drug induced dreams)
Anyone that can believe the rantings if a murderer and terrorist like mohamad can believe anything

Which bible edited version or full version?

Your drugs is here by fellow Christians who uses their brains not allow anyone use it for them๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIgxHpPwKU?si=Xz_6r3yhgOpE91jl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHTjB3DITp4?si=xFdOBwlpcl7EhxcD

You and your fellows will be okay last last๐Ÿ™‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 12:16pm On Jul 30
Bravery24:

Which bible edited version or full version?

Your drugs is here by fellow Christians who uses their brains not allow anyone use it for them๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIgxHpPwKU?si=Xz_6r3yhgOpE91jl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHTjB3DITp4?si=xFdOBwlpcl7EhxcD

You and your fellows will be okay last last๐Ÿ™‚
You posted things, I asked you just a few questions on what you posted and you can't explain or defend it? Just shifting and bringing up a different thing, that's exactly how every single muslim here behaves, if you are serious, let's finish the first then you can come up with anything, I know things like you, I am here all day
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 12:17pm On Jul 30
3seriez:

As usual ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 12:21pm On Jul 30
3seriez:

Rinse & repeat, over and over and over again ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Don't you have a life outside being obsessed with Mohamed & Islam. Morning, afternoon & night , that's all you talk about like someone who has rabies in the A$$, besides talking like a fagg0t. Do you know what Narcissism is. Please go and Google it. Mental case ๐Ÿ˜‚

That you will end up where your role model ended up is supposed to be a blessing to sane people, if you are angry at being told that you will end up as your role model, them something is very wrong,
That has always being my talk here, something is wrong with you but I am not expecting you to know that
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Bravery24: 1:13pm On Jul 30
mbaise1000:

You posted things, I asked you just a few questions on what you posted and you can't explain or defend it? Just shifting and bringing up a different thing, that's exactly how every single muslim here behaves, if you are serious, let's finish the first then you can come up with anything, I know things like you, I am here all day

I never take you serious before until now, please do enjoy this link to see the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/interview-converting-by-the-sword

Now, I need to expose the lies and hypocrite nature of a typical fanatic Christians, I do not want to generalised. He/she will be saying I don't kill/fight for Jesus is 100% lies. The same person will depend the lies sold to him/her in the bible by the colonial masters telling him/her to justify what Israel doing in Palestine as biblical. Is there any difference between who kills and who supports the killing of innocent souls?
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30
mbaise1000:

That you will end up where your role model ended up is supposed to be a blessing to sane people, if you are angry at being told that you will end up as your role model, them something is very wrong,
That has always being my talk here, something is wrong with you but I am not expecting you to know that

Angry! Angry about what๐Ÿ˜‚. Who gets angry at a kolo man.
Stop using reverse psychology idiot. From the go , I pointed out your flaws and inconsistency but as the Coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ head that you are, you still ignore. Narcissism + bigotry is a very big disorder. Old fool.
Rinse& repeat ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 2:36pm On Aug 03
[c
3seriez:

Stop using reverse psychology idiot. From the go , I pointed out your flaws and inconsistency but as the Coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ head that you are, you still ignore. Narcissism + bigotry is a very big disorder. Old fool.
Rinse& repeat ๐Ÿ˜œ
mohamad boy,
How are you enjoying the weekend?
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 2:39pm On Aug 03
3seriez:

Rinse& repeat ๐Ÿ˜œ

Angry at the colo man? Naaa, we are talking of you being angry when you are told that you will spend eternity in the same place with your role model mohamad, are you not angry when you are told that?
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 2:53pm On Aug 03
Bravery24:

I never take you serious before until now, please do enjoy this link to see the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/interview-converting-by-the-sword

Now, I need to expose the lies and hypocrite nature of a typical fanatic Christians, I do not want to generalised. He/she will be saying I don't kill/fight for Jesus is 100% lies. The same person will depend the lies sold to him/her in the bible by the colonial masters telling him/her to justify what Israel doing in Palestine as biblical. Is there any difference between who kills and who supports the killing of innocent souls?

I am not reading whatever from your link. By standard is the bible and I am 100% sure that no Christian will kill yo defend Jesus or Christianity or kill yo please Jesus, I don't need you or your link to know that.
Christianity wasn't forced on anyone.
Now every single Christian knows what the bible is saying and no part or passage of the bible contradicts the other, what we have are people, like you who are not meant to understand it who will interpret the bible to suit their narrative, people like you who will claim that the bible is corrupted but will still try using it to validate mohamad.
BTW, if you support the ways of terrorist hamas and what they did and are doing even using their own people as fodder, and you supported the taliban and supported osama bin laden and you support those that murder people to please and defend the name of mohamad and you are calling those who supports Israel hypocrites? You will be the biggest hypocrite.
BTW again, NO CHRISTIAN WILL support the murder of anyone, no matter who they are or where they come from or what they believe or whatever they did, we are commanded by our Jesus to forgive. Can you say the same thing about your mohamad and his teachings? He was a murderer and beheaded people and the reason you keep murdering for him is because you believe he will approve.
Prove me wrong
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03
mbaise1000:

Angry at the colo man? Naaa, we are talking of you being angry when you are told that you will spend eternity in the same place with your role model mohamad, are you not angry when you are told that?

If you really had emotional intelligence, you would have noticed I know send religion like that. But being a robot on repeat that you are , I don't expect much sense from you. ๐Ÿ˜’
I no dey carry religion for head like Gala like you idiots on this forum. So when you say I am angry because of someone who died thousands of years ago I just they look you like the real mumu that you are.
What an idiot. You really think I'm pained because you are dissin Mohamed & islam ๐Ÿ˜‚. You really are a fool all this while ๐Ÿคฃ. Local buffon
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Bravery24: 4:37pm On Aug 03
3seriez:

If you really had emotional intelligence, you would have noticed I know send religion like that. But being a robot on repeat that you are , I don't expect much sense from you. ๐Ÿ˜’
I no dey carry religion for head like Gala like you idiots on this forum. So when you say I am angry because of someone who died thousands of years ago I just they look you like the real mumu that you are.
What an idiot. You really think I'm pained because you are dissin Mohamed & islam ๐Ÿ˜‚. You really are a fool all this while ๐Ÿคฃ. Local buffon

This reminds me of a woman who always goes to Muhammed (PBUH) house every day to abuse and insult him. One day, Muhammed (PBUH) didn't see her as usual, went her house discovered she is sick. She was shocked seeing the person she abused every day to visit her and sympathised with her not bothered about her utterances. This gesture alone led her to embrace Islam. False knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Watcharena: 4:41pm On Aug 03
iSense247:
AI cannot joke about Islam but has hundreds of jokes about Christianity. Why?

It's because tolerance and forgiveness can only be found in Christ. Jesus loves those who hate him because he created them in His own image and died for their sins.

Every Easter in Nigeria, companies and individuals make jest of the death and resurrection of Christ in order to trend. Something they dare not do to the opposite religion.

However, this grace to insult God (Jesus Christ) will end immediately after the rapture. If you refuse to repent now, it will be left between you and the antichrist.

Can you endure the government of the antichrist? Repent!
what happened to those verse in the bible ""But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence.โ€™โ€

Or is it one of these that have been added to the bible?
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03
Bravery24:

This reminds me of a woman who always goes to Muhammed (PBUH) house every day to abuse and insult him. One day, Muhammed (PBUH) didn't see her as usual, went her house discovered she is sick. She was shocked seeing the person she abused every day to visit her and sympathised with her not bothered about her utterances. This gesture alone led her to embrace Islam. False knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance ๐Ÿ˜

The ignorance and hate is mind boggling! Really a mental illness. You dedicate your morning, afternoon & night everyday to hating someone who passed on many many years ago. Lord , don't ever make me hateful for anyone in this life like this. Very pathetic.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 6:17pm On Aug 03
3seriez:

Hahahaha,
And you are suffocating when I tell you what mohamad your role model is? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03
mbaise1000:

Hahahaha,
And you are suffocating when I tell you what mohamad your role model is? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

0 sense ๐Ÿคฃ, coming from someone who once claimed I was a Christian. Someone who can't even put taqiyya into it's right context. Oga, you are a pathetic Olodo. Forget ๐Ÿ˜‚. All this our back n forth, I don see you finish. And I have your remote fool ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 7:02pm On Aug 03
3seriez:

0 sense ๐Ÿคฃ, coming from someone who once claimed I was a Christian. Someone who can't even put taqiyya into it's right context. Oga, you are a pathetic Olodo. Forget ๐Ÿ˜‚
mohamad boy, keep boiling
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03
mbaise1000:

mohamad boy, keep boiling
Oh you still think I'm pained when you say Mohamed, why are you a fool like this now ๐Ÿคฃ. I have your remote mumu Olodo ๐Ÿ˜‚ F0ck off ๐Ÿ˜‚ 0 sense. Perfect example of a block head ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kai....
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:53pm On Aug 04
3seriez:

Oh you still think I'm pained when you say Mohamed, why are you a fool like this now ๐Ÿคฃ. I have your remote mumu Olodo ๐Ÿ˜‚ F0ck off ๐Ÿ˜‚ 0 sense. Perfect example of a block head ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kai....

Not think kid, I am certain that you are pained at hearing the truth of your role model mohamad, he remains the worst thing that walked this earth and we know that by the type of people who he inspired and those that chose him as their role model and you are one of them
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:57pm On Aug 04
3seriez:

I will repeat it over and over, you are certainly pained, and we will also keep maintaining that mohamad is the worst thing that walked the earth and we know that by the type of people who he inspired and those that chose h as their role model, like osama and the taliban and hamas and boko haram and you are one of them
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 2:15am On Aug 05
mbaise1000:

I will repeat it over and over, you are certainly pained, and we will also keep maintaining that mohamad is the worst thing that walked the earth and we know that by the type of people who he inspired and those that chose h as their role model, like osama and the taliban and hamas and boko haram and you are one of them

A person who barks Mohamed & Islam Morning till night everyday like an angry Dog ๐Ÿถ is telling someone he is pained. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Who sounds pained between me & you. On repeat like a broken CD. I will repeat, I will repeat ๐Ÿ˜‚. Your type they Will give Expo in school and still fail. Keep repeating Olodo.
You're a big Fool Old man, period. Block head ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Local mindset, local man. ๐Ÿ˜œ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! A Governor, And His Senator Die In Helicopter Crash(photos) / Thai Soldier Live-Streams, Took Selfie After Killing 20 In A Shopping Mall(Pics) / Wikipedia Shutting Down Wednesday In Protest To Sopa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.