Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,034 members, 7,931,544 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Inflation Favours REAL ESTATE And Why You Should Own Properties Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Inflation Favours REAL ESTATE And Why You Should Own Properties Now (70 Views)

Gtext Homes Properties Now IBADAN!!! / Why You Need To Invest Your Money In Ibeju-lekki Properties Now / Sell Your Personal Properties Now(land Or House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Inflation Favours REAL ESTATE And Why You Should Own Properties Now by derwin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10
Actually, it should exceed 42%. I think they used this figure just to sound a bit fair in their analysis.

If you read my posts from 2 days ago and today,

You'll understand it better when you apply the "INVESTMENT MATURITY " range of; 10, 15,20 years.

In a line (on one of my posts) I opined that, your property could actually hit. 500-1000% in profit in 5 or Less than 5 years if you bought in a location that's very high in demand.

You can't loose with REAL ESTATE if you do it right.

Inflation favours REAL ESTATE a lot! And you'd ask why?

The best way to make this easier for you to understand asides from "Over Applying" statistics and figures you may really not care about is this;

When the Econoyof a Nation becomes uncertain, when the money begins to reduce value, people who are Investment savvy move to preserve their wealth by investing in Real Estate.

This way, the money appreciates in value due to the very high demand of Properties.

When everyone is buying, what do you expect to happen? — the commodity becomes expensive and a bit scarce.

Real Estate is and still remains the best way to preserve and increase your wealth.

Ready to invest in affordable Properties in Ibejulekki and Epe,

Kindly send me a private message or WhatsApp: 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

From Concept To Reality: The Success Story Of The Collective At One Sophia / Your Ultimate Destination For Luxury Homes In Dubai / Selling! 4bedroom Semi Detached+bq @ Ikota. N110m. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.