Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,541 members, 7,948,071 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Cheapest Data Reselling App And Website In Nigeria - Ultimate Guide 2024 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Data Reselling App And Website In Nigeria - Ultimate Guide 2024 (527 Views)

Dangote Refinery Begins Reselling Of Imported Crude Oil Amid Domestic Crisis / Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Reselling App And Website In Nigeria - Ultimate Guide 2024 by Jumiabot(m): 12:20am On Apr 11
These are the best data reselling App and Website in Nigeria 2024. Jumiabot is the best data reselling App to buy and resell data and you can register and fund your wallet with a low as #50 to Start your VTU Business.

Trust me when I say that this app is the best so far. I have checked it out and can tell you that to enjoy the cheapest data rates, you need to try out this apps. Jumiabot happens to be the first app on my list, and that is because I have tested it, and Jumiabotis the cheapest and fastest. Let’s find out more:

Cheapest data reselling apps in Nigeria

1. jumiabot — #1 Cheapest Data Reselling App in Nigeria

How To Purchase Data On Jumiabot.com

Jumiabot is the best and cheapest data reselling app in Nigeria. On the App, you can buy cheap data for as little as N50. Jumiabot App is the best and fastest app that allows you to buy cheap internet data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile), top-up airtime (with a 2% discount), pay electricity bills, subscribe cable TV (DStv, GOtv, and Startimes), convert airtime to cash, send bulk SMS, and perform various other transactions.

Once you successfully open an account with them, you can easily fund your Paywizzard wallet and purchase data with a discount ranging from 3% to 4%.

When you choose Jumiabot, here are the benefits:

> It Is Fast
> Automated Services
> It Is 100% secure.
> Their services are Reliable
> Always Online
> 24/7 Customer Support

To get started with Paywizzard, visit their website, https://jumiabot.com and register your account in less than one minute. Or
Download the app on the Google Play Store. Hit the download button and let your smartphone do the rest.

CLICK HERE to Sign Up For Your Free Account Now >>> https://jumiabot.com

Re: Cheapest Data Reselling App And Website In Nigeria - Ultimate Guide 2024 by Jumiabot(m): 12:32am On Apr 11
We appreciate all Jumiabot Users. Thank you for joining us. Our Customer Care Service is available 24/7.

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable Company Needs Any Type Of Trucks Tipping From 25 Tonns Up For Hire / HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS / Mobile Battery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.