Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition (290 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by micellgevity: 8:11am On Apr 11
Thank you Airpeace. I urge all Nigerians to please as a matter of patriotism fly Airpeace. Before now, Lagos—London ticket was outrageous and too expensive to afford. Airpeace came onboard and they (other airlines) all started slashing their fares. Thank you Airpeace.

Benefits of flying Airpeace

1. Healthy competition which will bring about air fare reduction just like we are seeing currently. Pls, fly them so they don't go out of the market, as long as they are in the business, the fare will be fair and it is to our advantage. Though, they want to force them out of the business by also slashing their fares even below Airpeace's. Where were they all these years? Pls, encourage Airpeace and fly it, even if the foreign airlines' fairs are cheaper.

2. Job creation. No foreigner will work there as hostess and crews but our youths.

3. No issue with fx repatriation, Airpeace doesn't need dollars to repatriate, you pay in NGN and Airpeace gets its money in NGN.

4. More fx inflows. All foreigners coming to Nigeria will pay in dollars, and those dollars are coming into our economy, making dollars more available and this will strengthen NGN and crash the USD.

The image below show how other airlines now slash their fares. One way ticket to London that used to be about 2 million Naira, and that was probably the cheapest you could get then. Thank you Airpeace for giving these people a run for their money.

Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by helinues: 8:14am On Apr 11
Why not post the price of Air peace
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by micellgevity: 8:17am On Apr 11
helinues:
Why not post the price of Air peace
I can't find it on the ticket booking platforms, maybe majority of them have not added it to their platforms. But the low fares you are seeing now was caused by the introduction of Airpeace into the market.
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by helinues: 8:18am On Apr 11
micellgevity:
I can't find it on the ticket booking platforms, maybe majority of them have not added it to their platforms. But the low fares you are seeing now was caused by the introduction of Airpeace into the market.

Bro, that's wrong.

What then do you want us to compare without seeing Air peace price. Is the booking platform you visited the only online airline booking platform?
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:24am On Apr 11
Like u dey use glo abi, abi no be nigerian get am too... nonsense
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by helinues: 8:25am On Apr 11
YorubaNiBaba:
Like u dey use glo abi, abi no be nigerian get am too

If Glo is not providing better service compared to others, why should I use it?
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by micellgevity: 8:26am On Apr 11
helinues:

Bro, that's wrong.

What then do you want us to compare without seeing Air peace price. Is the booking platform you visited the only online airline booking platform?
No, but pls help us post one if you find. But I checked about two platforms and I couldn't find it. But mind you, Gatwick airport in London just accepted Airpeace after a very tough battle, as other airlines ganged up against Airpeace. They don't want the airport to accept them. So, this may be one of the many reasons the airline has not been coming up on platforms like Wakanow and co. Though, I may be wrong, maybe I did not search deeper.
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:31am On Apr 11
helinues:

If Glo is not providing better service compared to others, why should I use it?
then it is not a must for me and other nigerians to fly airpeace
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Afamed: 8:31am On Apr 11
It's Air Peace or nothing as long as their service is good
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by helinues: 8:36am On Apr 11
YorubaNiBaba:

Simple as Abc
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Tranquillity360: 8:45am On Apr 11
YorubaNiBaba:
Don't mind him.

He thinks we yorubas will use their air peace.
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Tranquillity360: 8:46am On Apr 11
helinues:

Simple as Abc
We Yorubas will not use air peace.

Omo Igbo plane.
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by UnstableFC: 8:49am On Apr 11
helinues:

I need a job

I have told you to PM me
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by helinues: 8:50am On Apr 11
micellgevity:
No, but pls help us post one if you find. But I checked about two platforms and I couldn't find it. But mind you, Gatwick airport in London just accepted Airpeace after a very tough battle, as other airlines ganged up against Airpeace. They don't want the airport to accept them. So, this may be one of the many reasons the airline has not been coming up on platforms like Wakanow and co. Though, I may be wrong, maybe I did not search deeper.

I should help you to find one?? undecided

If Air peace price is not displayed on the websites you have visited, how then can we take them seriously about competing with the foreign airlines?
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by UnstableFC: 8:51am On Apr 11
helinues:

I have decided to be useless like my father

I talk am
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by helinues: 8:52am On Apr 11
Tranquillity360:

Omo Igbo plane.

So una wan carry the likes GEJ, Saraki, Dino, even Kanu supporting which landed all those listed in oblivion.

Could this be deliberate?
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Afamed: 8:54am On Apr 11
Tranquillity360:

Omo Igbo plane.

We know how you operate.

Your divide and rule is not working.
You are not Yoruba neither are you speaking for Yoruba

Achalugo, your mission is dead on Arrival
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by helinues: 8:55am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

I talk am

Mods, kindly assist with this notorious troller.

He edited my comment to insult.

Screenshots proof below.

1st screenshot, my comment

2nd screenshot, the edited comment by the guy

3rd screenshot, another edited comment

Rule 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by UnstableFC: 8:55am On Apr 11
helinues:

My mother still eats torn clothes

Easy
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by gabbytabby: 9:16am On Apr 11
We need to support our own so that the hyenas will not continue to devour our country.

Fly Air Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Dikegodspower(m): 9:21am On Apr 11
I wish Air Peace will start flying my route.
My sister and my brother would be co.ing back from London and they are flying Air Peace Round trip
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Afamed: 9:29am On Apr 11
gabbytabby:
We need to support our own so that the hyenas will not continue to devour our country.

Fly Air Peace

Perfectly said

This is one of the reasons, we will continue to defend Nigeria..
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Tranquillity360: 9:35am On Apr 11
helinues:

So una wan carry the likes GEJ, Saraki, Dino, even Kanu supporting which landed all those listed in oblivion.

Could this be deliberate?
We yoruba must not use air peace.

Don't tell me you don't agree with me.

We can't be supporting Omo Igbos.
Re: Benefits Of Flying Airpeace: Cheaper Fares, Job Creation, Healthy Competition by Tranquillity360: 9:37am On Apr 11
Afamed:

We know how you operate.

Your divide and rule is not working.
You are not Yoruba neither are you speaking for Yoruba

Achalugo, your mission is dead on Arrival
We yorubas can never support Omo Igbo business.

We are taught from kids to hate Omo Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Accident Kills 11, Injures 16 In Niger State / 7 People Killed, Others Injured After Fatal Trailer Accident / Airline Passengers Stranded As Union Shuts Bi-courtney Over Anti-labour Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.