Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,164 members, 7,967,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:48 PM

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks (28163 Views)

Imo Police Uncover JESUS LIFE ASSEMBLY Used As Baby Factory, Arrest Pastor / 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor / Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by CrossRhodes: 10:48pm On Apr 11
adedayoa2:
Released already
Another zone is picking him up soon
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by adedayoa2(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11
PHIPEX:
This guy that's always attacking Obi at every turn on Tweeter
as if obidients don't attack other people.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by payaseriy: 11:06pm On Apr 11
KillIgbohoN0W:
Why is Tinubu after Igbos?
what is it with u people and tribalism
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Freshtruth(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11
Mervingreat:

Where is this coming from? "Fear man of God" biko who are men of God? When did God told you anybody is His men? So Enenche of Dunamis the political tribalist is also a man of God ba?

Oh so ibiyiome who stood on the altar of God and insulting the president also men of God that deserve respect ba? Ok na.

No one fighting body of Christ in Nigeria, I'm a full born breded Christain so your submission is untrue and half-baked.
you get mind o see the kind powerful men of God u dey call out?

Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Mervingreat: 11:26pm On Apr 11
Freshtruth:
you get mind o see the kind powerful men of God u dey call out?

I'm not call them out I'm saying the truth. The 2023 election really exposed them and their true colour.

I'm sorry truth is truth regardless...
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Mervingreat: 11:28pm On Apr 11
KillIgbohoN0W:

The man is Tinubu supporter as I just heard from a reliable source so what else have you to say?
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by yewit37486: 12:09am On Apr 12
Sheuns:
The way these niqqas rant on twitter youโ€™ll think theyโ€™re invincible and have one strong connection.

You lots keep arguing and fighting yourselves over politicians that give no 2fs about you.

Please tell them!
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by soullove1881(m): 12:18am On Apr 12
KillIgbohoN0W:

Tinubu, how? I'm hearing this Man name for the first time. Is Tinubu still campaigning?
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by tbambam: 12:36am On Apr 12
KillIgbohoN0W:

But you want him to kill igboho... Una mind no go rest
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by olisaEze(m): 12:44am On Apr 12
Pastor finished singing, "on Christ the solid rock I stand", and went to stand on mandate. Forgetting that "all other ground is sinking sand." grin
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by efeedemo: 4:01am On Apr 12
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
CrossRhodes:

By the time he's out, that his corrugated head go straight
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by efeedemo: 4:01am On Apr 12
ROTTWEILER007:
He is truly in for Nsogbu (trouble). You wake up one morning as pastor wey you be, you go carry Nsogbu say na the name wey you wan dey answer. Oya see you see Nsogbu! Enjoy!!!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by fred04(m): 6:14am On Apr 12
KillIgbohoN0W:
Oga that arrested guy is anti Igbo.
He is an efuluefu.
Go to his twitter hand and see the rubbish he posts against igbos in the name of being an APC member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by fred04(m): 6:26am On Apr 12
I guess it's why he is apologizing.
He is the most useless anti Igbo.
He believes that talking rubbish against the igbos will give him popularity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Heavensent01(m): 6:37am On Apr 12
KillIgbohoN0W:

This m0rons is a Fulani lady with the moniker yenefar

Yoruba and Igbo should ignore her
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by wellmax(m): 6:42am On Apr 12
KillIgbohoN0W:

Common sense you no get
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by WorldRichest: 6:52am On Apr 12
weMUSTsayIT:
Why is it that every cocaine ring must have one or more shady characters they call pastor?

What is really the aim of pastor in this dirty organizations APC and the cocaine shipment industry?

Is it to keep and eye on the product or what?

We know the tribe that is known all over the world as drug trafficking vagabonds
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Oluwademilade: 8:45am On Apr 12
KillIgbohoN0W:

The man is an APC supporter. You donโ€™t know what youโ€™re saying
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by brutal1(m): 11:14am On Apr 12
Why are you skipping your drugs?
KillIgbohoN0W:
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Sctests: 6:18pm On Apr 12
The rumpled-headed mongrel is self-hating anti-Igbo and pro-bulaba buffoon.. grin

He should rot in jail there like Ijele the vulture.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Sctests: 6:21pm On Apr 12
I pray his big mouth gets him in trouble like Ijele. If na my trap he enter, I will physically squeeze fats and oil out of his empty rumpled head. grin

A bumbling buffoon he is.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Sctests: 6:31pm On Apr 12
fred04:
I guess it's why he is apologizing.
He is the most useless anti Igbo.
He believes that talking rubbish against the igbos will give him popularity

Him rumpled head don gentle..

People will now be watching him closely. Any more mistakes. Sanko straight.

Thank God he live in Abia, he go hear am till he run go iragbiji to settle there. Useless Efulefu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Poleski: 9:27pm On Apr 12
Sowore is so desperate he uses any arrested person for his selfish political relevance. He should have researched about that libel-prone fool before supporting him.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks by Dalohad: 2:14pm On Apr 13
See how meek and gentle he has become. grin
So loudmouth buffoon knows how to apologize. grin

When you see these agbado buffoons run their mouths like Goliath, you would think they have their miserable shitty lives all figured out. When hand touch one of them, they cry out like babies, and beg for mercy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.