Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Was Attacked With A Knife And Acid While Live-streaming In The UK- Korra Obidi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Attacked With A Knife And Acid While Live-streaming In The UK- Korra Obidi (115 Views)

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Attacked With A Knife And Acid While Live-streaming In The UK- Korra Obidi by DyshApp: 10:56pm On Apr 11
Nancy Umeh, the dancer’s sister, alleged that Obidi was stabbed and attacked with acid.

“Someone has threatened my sister’s life in the UK. They poured acid on my sister’s face, they threatened to stab her all over her body. They have stabbed her on her hands just outside her Airbnb in Westminster, London,” she said via Instagram.

Obidi also took to Instagram to share a video of herself, visibly distressed, and attempting to wash her face with Coca-Cola.

In the footage, two officers could be seen arriving the scene with one treating Obidi’s face with a solution and the other likely administering first aid to her back.

In an accompanying caption, the dancer appealed to the public for help in identifying her attacker.

She also claimed she had been facing online hate previously but stressed that the “physical assault” was a “wake-up call”.

“I was attacked with a knife and acid while live-streaming in the UK,” she wrote.

“There is been online negativity, but this is a wake-up call. If you have any information about the attacker, please contact Korramanagement@gmail.com.”

👉Explore more Celebrity Gist on Dyshus's webpage.

learn about the incredible story of a woman who won a car, a house, and an all-expenses-paid trip from the Lagos State Government. Simply click the link above to dive into the details!

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Arrives Lagos Court For Trail / BYBIT HACKS And TRICKS For Beginners And Experts 2024 / (discussion) Why Is Davido’s Entire Fan Base So Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.