Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,624 members, 7,834,051 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran (2568 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 6:35am On Apr 13
FxMasterz:

Nice one.

Everyone knowledgeable about the topic would contribute. Who are you afraid of?

Seems your own holy spirit is always looking out for help from others! I am afraid of Allah alone!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 6:45am On Apr 13
TenQ:

See fear written All over your faces!

TenQ and Co were PAID to cause "Nuisance of Islam in religion section of Nairaland"!?
1. Who is paying TenQ and Co (is it Seun the founder of Nairaland.com)?
2. How much is the monthly salary? If the amount is good, you may have more people willing to join!

Tell me:
Why do you hate the truth this much?
Are their things I say about Islam that I don't show you Evidences from your own Islamic books?

Why do you want to enter hell before acknowledging the truth?

For your information :
I write against Islam because it is a deception of satan to take you away from the Salvation of God through the Messiah.

Does it matter if Adam was decieved by Iblis or not at the end of the day. Didn't Adam pay the price for his own deception?
So also you Muslims!

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

All of you entering the fire!?
Shouldn't this concern you?
Leave islam and muslims alone, deal with your religion that is founded on FALLACY FICTION, FALSEHOOD FABRICATION MISINTERPRETATION and MISREPRESENTATION of true God and messengers, especially prophet Isa (asw).
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 6:58am On Apr 13
FxMasterz:

Do you want to hear about what men did or what God did?

Didn't you read where I said Roman Catholicism corrupted Christianity but God salvaged it through some special messengers?

Do you want God or religion?

Another justification that Christianity is founded on "....... Misrepresentation and MISINTERPRETATION of TRUE GOD..."
The confused who is hawking confusion here and there; you know or talk about God in economics, physics or religion?
'special messengers' like you and other Nuisance of Islam are now correcting Catholic with invented LIES about Islam?
Exercise in stupidity!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 6:59am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam gave them the order!

Will you shut up if I give you the proof?
He will not shut up with MISINTERPRETATION of Quran and fake Hadith.

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 7:00am On Apr 13
TenQ:

But you reject all you don't like from Mohammed as Maudu or Daif?

When Martin Luther broke away from the Catholic church didn't he reduce your scriptures from 73 to 66 calling the extras apocrypha?

Those apocrypha are what? Mawdoo and Da'eef!

Jesus had Miracles attesting to the fact that He is from God: don't He!?
Yeah, he did perform many miracles and also claimed false prophets can do Miracles too. So the ability to perform miracles is baseless!

Firstly
The Quran actually says that it is the words of Mohammed

Qur'an 69:40
[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.

Messenger there may mean the Angel Gabriel. He is the messenger of scriptures who thought Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam the scripture!

Secondly,
What is the evidence that the Qur'an was from Allah?

For other prophets, God gives them signs (Miracles, Prophecies, Attributes) that show to people that these men are from God.
1. What is the evidence for Jibril?
2. What is the Evidence from Allah that Mohammed is sent by him?

How are all these related to the thread "What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran"?

You guys are just pathetic with your circular illogical reasoning! You'll open one thread and after that is countered you start going in circles to other questions till eternity!

Anyways I'm done here!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:09am On Apr 13
TenQ:

Easy!

1. Is it true that Zaid Ibn Thabith was commissioned to compile the Quran TWICE: First by Abubakr and Secondly by Uthman?
2. Is it true that the last verse that Zaid found when he was compiling the Quran for Abubakar was in Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) and with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari

Sahih al-Bukhari 4986
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailima). (I went to him) and found `Umar bin Al- Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "`Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Qur'an by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to `Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" `Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project." `Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which `Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palme stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (at-Tauba) (9.128-129). Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.

3. Is it true that Zaid reported that he missed out a verse while compiling the Quran and he had to look for it and found it with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari.?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4988
Zaid bin Thabit added, "A verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was):
'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

4. Is the finding od the lost verse in Surat Ahzab during the time of Abubakar or the time of Uthman?

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3104
Narrated Az-Zuhri:
from Anas who said: "Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman came to 'Uthman, at the time when the people of Ash-Sham and the people of Al-'Iraq were waging war to conquer Arminiyah and Adharbijan. Hudhaifah saw their (the people of Ash-Sham and Al-'Iraq) different forms of recitation of the Qur'an. So he said to 'Uthman: 'O Commander of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book as the Jews and the Christians did before them.' So he ('Uthman) sent a message to Hafsah (saying): 'Send us the manuscripts so that we may copy them in the Musahif (plural of Mushaf: a written copy of the Qur'an) then we shall return it to you.' So Hafsah sent the manuscripts to 'Uthman bin 'Affan. 'Uthman then sent order for Zaid bin Thabit, Sa'eed bin Al-'As, 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham, and 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair to copy the manuscripts in the Musahif. 'Uthman said to the three Quraish men: 'In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the (recitation dialect of the) Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish for it was in their tongue.' So when they had copied the manuscripts, 'Uthman sent one Mushaf from those Musahif that they had copied to every province." Az-Zuhri said: "Kharijah bin Zaid [bin Thabit] narrated to me that Zaid bin Thabit said: 'I missed an Ayah of Surat Al-Ahzab that I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) reciting: Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah, of them some have fulfilled their obligations, and some of them are still waiting (33:23) - so I searched for it and found it with Khuzaimah bin Thabit, or Abu Khuzaimah, so I put it in its Surah.'" Az-Zuhri said: "They differed then with At-Tabut and At-Tabuh. The Quraish said: At-Tabut while Zaid said: At-Tabuh. Their disagreement was brought to 'Uthman, so he said: 'Write it as At-Tabut, for it was revealed in the tongue of the Quraish.'" Az-Zuhri said: "'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah bin 'Utbah informed me that 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud disliked Zaid bin Thabit copying the Musahif, and he said: 'O you Muslim people! I am removed from recording the transcription of the Mushaf and it is overseen by a man, by Allah, when I accepted Islam he was but in the loins of a disbelieving man' - meaning Zaid bin Thabit - and it was regarding this that 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud said: 'O people of Al-'Iraq! Keep the Musahif that are with you, and conceal them. For indeed Allah said: And whoever conceals something, he shall come with what he concealed on the Day of Judgement (3:161). So meet Allah with the Musahif.'" Az-Zuhri said: "It was conveyed to me that some men amongst the most virtuous of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) disliked that view of Ibn Mas'ud."

Are you now convinced that Zaid reported two different episodes of missen verses
1. One with Abubakar Quran 9:128-129
2. One with Uthman Quran 33:23
You remind me of 16 missing verses from the Bibles of the present compared to the early one that l listed and to which haven't answered.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:15am On Apr 13
TenQ:

My questions were simple AND I didn't ask for the history of the compilation of the Qur'an as I already stated it.

Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
2. There were four reciters of the Quran attested by Mohammed himself, why were none of them consulted in writing the Quran of Abu Bakr and later Uthman but instead Zaid Zaid bin Thabit was commissioned for the job?
3. Do you now agree that the first and second edition of the Arabic Quran were different?

You might want to help him if you can!
I have said many things about you, your reasoning, thinking and understanding of Islam from Christianity foundation which are ' FALLACY, FICTION, FALSEHOOD..... "
As there are tens of different bible, so there must be different Qur'an?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 7:19am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

Leave islam and muslims alone, deal with your religion that is founded on FALLACY FICTION, FALSEHOOD FABRICATION MISINTERPRETATION and MISREPRESENTATION of true God and messengers, especially prophet Isa (asw).
Sorry Bro!

I am compelled by Christ Himself to reach out to you.

Mark 16:15-16
15 He (Jesus) said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

John 3:18
Whoever believes in Him (Jesus) is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Is your name written in the Register of Heaven (the Book of Life)?
Rev 20:15
15 And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

This is why I do what I do: I will NOT be guilty of not doing my best for your eternity
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:20am On Apr 13
advocatejare:

And if you are lying against us that we are being paid for what we do in exposing your false religion may God punish you!

You think that we are like some of your Muslim people that go to Mecca to beg for money from the Arabs in order to be building mosques and spread Islam in Africa?

We are motivated by exposing falsehoods and showing truth to those whose minds you have bounded with lies!
Super story! ! !
Mind your religion in which we don't know who is fooling who among biblical God, Jesus and Christians in the doctrine and teaching of divinity, sonship, trinity, original sin,crucifixion 'Might' name and coverage of Jesus mission.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:26am On Apr 13
TenQ:

Sorry Bro!

I am compelled by Christ Himself to reach out to you.

Mark 16:15-16
15 He (Jesus) said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

John 3:18
Whoever believes in Him (Jesus) is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Is your name written in the Register of Heaven (the Book of Life)?
Rev 20:15
15 And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

This is why I do what I do: I will NOT be guilty of not doing my best for your eternity
Christianity is founded on "....... FALSEHOOD FABRICATION MISINTERPRETATION and MISREPRESENTATION of true God and messengers especially Is (asw).
Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, not Africa or Nigeria people.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 7:53am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

When Martin Luther broke away from the Catholic church didn't he reduce your scriptures from 73 to 66 calling the extras apocrypha?
Those apocrypha are what? Mawdoo and Da'eef!
Apocrypha Book are neither Maudu or Daif. They are Historical Books written by Jewish Scribes before the time of Jesus for their Library collection and NOT Scripture!
Please answer: Are the Apocrypha books part of the Scripture of the Jews?

If ALL the words of your prophet are inspired as you claim:
Why then do you reject all you don't like from Mohammed as Maudu or Daif?
Do you accept All Sahih Hadiths of Mohammed?

AbuTwins:

Yeah, he did perform many miracles and also claimed false prophets can do Miracles too. So the ability to perform miracles is baseless!
1. If it was useless, can you explain why Allah gave miracles and signs to his messengers?
Are you accusing Allah of thoughtlessness?
2. I will like to know of just one miracle performed by Mohammed
Are you aware that Allah claimed that he did NOT give Mohammed any Miracle?

Quran 6:37
They also say, 'Why has no sign (ayatun) been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say: 'Surely God is able to send down a sign (ayatan), but most of them know not.'

Quran 13:7
The unbelievers say, 'Why has a sign (ayatun) not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Thou art ONLY a warner, and a guide to every people.

Do I have to teach you proper Islam?

AbuTwins:

Messenger there may mean the Angel Gabriel. He is the messenger of scriptures who thought Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam the scripture!
You are not sure again!?
But even if we go with you: the implication is that Jibril is the AUTHOR of the Quran and not Allah!
Qur'an 69:40
[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger. Jibril

Which is the truth?

Secondly,
Who else saw Jibril or can attest to him apart from Mohammed?
What is/are your evidence?

FYI: Jibril visited me last night when I was reading the Quran. He had 700 wings and he was as tall as the building.

AbuTwins:

How are all these related to the thread "What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran"?

You guys are just pathetic with your circular illogical reasoning! You'll open one thread and after that is countered you start going in circles to other questions till eternity!
Anyways I'm done here!
All because you despise the Truth!

I have shown you.
Here is at least one documented difference
1. Qur'an of Abubakar has Quran 9:128-129 but missing Qur'an 33:23
2. Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakr's Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23

Is the above TRUE or FALSE!?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by advocatejare(m): 7:54am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

Super story! ! !
Mind your religion in which we don't know who is fooling who among biblical God, Jesus and Christians in the doctrine and teaching of divinity, sonship, trinity, original sin,crucifixion 'Might' name and coverage of Jesus mission.
Muhammad packaged paganism for you in the name of religion, he gave you the idolatry of his family?

Muhammad was a pagan and remained a pagan in death and you’re following him.

Did you know that even the Quran said that Muhammad was lost?

"We found you lost and guided [you]"

wawajadaka ḍāllan fahad
-surah 93:7

The word used is ضَالًّا dallan, which means lost, astray, misguided. That was what Muhammad was before he was named a prophet by Waraqa !

Muhammad confessed that he didn’t know the right direction:

Say, "Indeed, I do not possess for you harm or right direction."
-Quran 72:21

Muhammad said that he didn’t know what will be done to him or his followers

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
-Quran 46:9
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:07am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

You remind me of 16 missing verses from the Bibles of the present compared to the early one that l listed and to which haven't answered.
Just 16 missing verses in the Bible!?
Can you compare it with Surah Al-Ahzaab being as Long as Surah Al-Baqarah (according to Aisha), where are the remaining verses?
Can you tell us where the verses on stoning adulterers are in the Quran: Is it untrue that they used to be recited as Quran?
Can you tell us where the verses on breastfeeding an Adult man ten times later abrogated to five are in the Quran: Is it untrue that they used to be recited as Quran?
Is it untrue that:
‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar reportedly said: “Let none of you say, ‘I have got the whole of the Qur’an.’ How does he know what all of it is? MUCH OF THE QUR’AN IS GONE. Let him say instead, ‘I have got what has survived.’

At least Christians did not make bogus claim for their Bible which was written by Human beings like you and me.
At least Christians did not claim that their Bible is a direct dictation from God unlike the Quran.

The problem with you Muslims is that
1. Your Quran is the DIRECT speech of ALLAH: it is a serious issue if only one verse is missing
2. Your Quran is the DIRECT speech of ALLAH: it is a serious issue if just one error is found in it

You have a serious problem sir and it is too late to conceal the evidences against Islam!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:10am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

I have said many things about you, your reasoning, thinking and understanding of Islam from Christianity foundation which are ' FALLACY, FICTION, FALSEHOOD..... "

These are mere Questions o not teachings or doctrine: still you get yourself agitated and fearful!

Why is it difficult for you to answer me?
Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
2. There were four reciters of the Quran attested by Mohammed himself, why were none of them consulted in writing the Quran of Abu Bakr and later Uthman but instead Zaid Zaid bin Thabit was commissioned for the job?
3. Do you now agree that the first and second edition of the Arabic Quran were different?

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:19am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

Christianity is founded on "....... FALSEHOOD FABRICATION MISINTERPRETATION and MISREPRESENTATION of true God and messengers especially Is (asw).
Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, not Africa or Nigeria people.

Have you read this before?
John 20:21
Again he said, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.”

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Unfortunately, Mohammed was not sent to you as he was sent to the Arabs in the language of Arabic!

Quran 43:3
Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.

Do you understand Arabic?

Quran 42:7
And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur'an that you may warn the Mother of Cities [Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.

Are you from Mecca or cities around it?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:27am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

I am sure you dont have several English translations of the Quran but at least we have:
Hafs Arabic Quran
Warsh Arabic Quran
Qalun Arabic Quran
Al-Duri Arabic Quran
Khalaf Arabic Quran

Which one of these is the Quran in the heaven of Allah?

Why is it difficult for you to answer me?
Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 9:14am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

Show us a proof from our text!

The altar of Jesus and Mary exists in the Roman Catholic churches. But that doesn't mean it is biblical.

This is why I always call you ignoramus with the holy spirit!

My mosque has no such symbols and so many other mosques!

Are your mosques a deviation from your texts? The symbols are on all your mosques. What hypocritical request are you making?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 10:27am On Apr 13
FxMasterz:

Are your mosques a deviation from your texts? The symbols are on all your mosques. What hypocritical request are you making?

My mosques does not contain those things! Why are you telling lies about my mosque?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 10:32am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

He will not shut up with MISINTERPRETATION of Quran and fake Hadith.

You are right!

They are always jumping from one question to another.

And tomorrow they will start again from the same questions you answered yesterday!

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 10:46am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

My mosques does not contain those things! Why are you telling lies about my mosque?

But you still observe the moon for fasting. And are you saying the mosques that have such symbols are fake? You mean it's a different Islam you practice? Can you tell me about your kind of Islam?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 11:21am On Apr 13
FxMasterz:

But you still observe the moon for fasting. And are you saying the mosques that have such symbols are fake? You mean it's a different Islam you practice? Can you tell me about your kind of Islam?

Yeah, we observe the moon every month to signify the beginning and end of each month just as the Gregorian Calendar is based on Sun our own calendar is based on the moon!

What kind of Islam?

You are the one who is extremely ignorant!

You don't even know Lunar Calendar is by counting from the moon. Yet you are saying Muslims worship moon with your ignorant folks.
See the attached for each days as the moon lightens up!

YOU really need knowledge!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:27am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

Yeah, we observe the moon every month to signify the beginning and end of each month just as the Gregorian Calendar is based on Sun our own calendar is based on the moon!

What kind of Islam?

You don't even know Lunar Calendar is by counting from the moon. Yet you are saying Muslims worship moon with your ignorant folks.

Taqqiya slave boy, which moon are you sighting every month? You better stop lying for allah here.. Next 80 years eid fitr has been fixed even before you were born, ask your chief imam the reason for that if truly you're sighting the moon every month
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 11:27am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

What kind of Islam?

What brand of Islam do you practice whose symbol is not the moon and the star?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:30am On Apr 13
TenQ:
What was wrong with the Quran of Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
Let it be known that four men from the Ansars memorised (collected) the complete Quran during the lifetime of Mohammed and taught others
Sahih al-Bukhari 3758
Narrated Masruq:
`Abdullah (bin Mas`ud) was mentioned before `Abdullah bin `Amr. The latter said, "That is a man I continue to love because I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, ' Learn the recitation of the Qur'an from (any of these) four persons: `Abdullah bin Masud, Salim the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifa, Ubai bin Ka`b, and Mu`adh bin Jabal." I do not remember whether he mentioned Ubai first or Mu`adh.

The Quran of Abubakar and Hafsa
1. The fear of permanently losing verses due to muslims fighting wars is said to have motivated the initial collection of the Qur'an under Caliph Abu Bakr.
Sahih al-Bukhari 4986
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailima). (I went to him) and found `Umar bin Al- Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "`Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Qur'an by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to `Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" `Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project." `Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which `Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palme stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (at-Tauba) (9.128-129). Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.

2. Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.

3. The third caliph Uthman was concerned because there were clear differences in the recitation of the Qur'an among the people. The differences were so great Uthman and his companions feared future dispute about the true Qur'an and its contents. So Uthman asked Hafsa for her copy so that a committee could write a single version of the Quran

Hafsas Quran was either not complete or it was edited and not just copied as can be observed in the hadith of Bukhari below

Sahih Bukhari Hadith 4987
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to `Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to `Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before." So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4988
Zaid bin Thabit added, "A verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was):
'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu Harnny

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

AntiChristian the chief slave of allah here on nairaland is no where to be found again
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 11:32am On Apr 13
FxMasterz:

What brand of Islam do you practice whose symbol is not the moon and the star?

I don't know whose symbol is the moon and star!

But if you see them in the Qur'an and Sunnah you can show me!

If you can't then keep shut!

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 11:35am On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

Taqqiya slave boy, which moon are you sighting every month? You better stop lying for allah here.. Next 80 years eid fitr has been fixed even before you were born, ask your chief imam the reason for that if truly you're sighting the moon every month

Shut up! Ignorant boy!

Check the moon sighting committee page on Twitter and Facebook!
They check the moon and give the dates of Islam.

https://twitter.com/moonsightingng?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://web.facebook.com/nsciamoonsightingcommittee/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Anyways you guys know nothing than to lie to Promote Christianity!

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 11:36am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

You are right!

They are always jumping from one question to another.

And tomorrow they will start again from the same questions you answered yesterday!
When you are defeating them on one issue, as trained, they will drag in another one. I known dem for that and dat is one of the reasons I have stopped arguing with them, my short reply is only to mesmerize them.

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 11:39am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

I don't know whose symbol is the moon and star!

But if you see them in the Qur'an and Sunnah you can show me!

If you can't then keep shut!

You're an hypocrite!

This is Taqquiya at best. You're denying what is generally known as the symbols of Islam!

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 11:40am On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

AntiChristian the chief slave of allah here on nairaland is no where to be found again
They are now reasoning with me that it is wasting of precious time, reasoning, thinking and argument with you, who were ANTI ISLAM ROBOTICALLY PROGRAMED that, unless and until you are format, deactivate and reprogram with good Islamic information, discussing with you is exercise in futility, if exercise in stupidity.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 11:44am On Apr 13
FxMasterz:

You're an hypocrite!

This is Taqquiya at best. You're denying what is generally known as the symbols of Islam!
Symbols of Islam or worshipping of Islam? The Cross Wood and the dead person on it is symbols or worshipping of Christianity?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:44am On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

They are now reasoning with me that it is wasting of precious time, reasoning, thinking and argument with you, who were ANTI ISLAM ROBOTICALLY PROGRAMED that, unless and until you are format, deactivate and reprogram with good Islamic information, discussing with you is exercise in futility, if exercise in stupidity.

You still dey, I thought you don join Muhammad in grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Freewill A Teaching Or Point Passed Across By The Bible? / Where Is Mrs Oyaks? / The State Of The Religion Forum - Blasphemy And Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.