Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,226 members, 7,967,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians (12508 Views)

FIRS Directs Banks To Deduct N50 Stamp Duty On Int’l Transactions From Jan 2021 / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Rocky247(m): 7:59am On Apr 12
Everybody here and is just making solidarity statement, no reasonable human being or business man will see cheeper airlines with a difference of about 500k and go for a Local airlines as everybody is not business minded. You guys should wake up as it is only the government that can help Airpeace
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by toujurs: 8:01am On Apr 12
We are our own problem. Should a sensible Nigerian be told this.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Formularcr7: 8:01am On Apr 12
This is happening to almost every producer in Nigeria
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Hoelujohn: 8:03am On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:
Fully supported.

Even if the foreign airlines are charging lower, I will still fly Air Peace.

Nigeria must grow, and we cannot allow these foreign devils to keep us down forever.

Plus it makes economic sense to fly Air Peace, because if they go out of business, the foreign airlines will raise their prices spectacularly.
Don't let us deceive ourselves, majority will only go for Air peace if the difference is below 100k compared to the foreign airlines.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Afamed: 8:06am On Apr 12
There is no doubt about patronising our own 100%.
The reason I will never degrade my country for any reason, however Air Peace should also do more by reducing her cost of Local Flights in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by dbestuncle: 8:09am On Apr 12
So you travel round begging for investors to come, yet still stand to advertise Nigerian Airline business owners.

This is good but shouldn't be coming from the minister.

Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/air-peace-patronise-local-airlines-on-intl-routes-keyamo-tells-nigerians/amp/

Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Jogs1900: 8:12am On Apr 12
WarriAproko:
Tell Airpeace to reduce local Airline price. Charity start from home
Air peace local flight ticket is the most expensive and people still fly it because air peace already captured the local market.
This needs to be looked into if truly you are for the masses as claimed.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by EPIJOE: 8:13am On Apr 12
Matheusmartin:
.You use MTN instead of Glo

You use DSTV and GOTV instead of Startimes

You drive Toyota instead of Innoson or Nord Motors.

Time for London airline tickets, you don remember patriotism.
Innoson,Glo and startiimes nor demand our patriotism

My friend, get out!

Stop being an hypocrite, u use all this brand at home to. Innoson is an assembly plant. The cars aren't produced here, they are only assembled here. Likewise nord too. In as much as they have good and manageable engines, are there parts everywhere? Even as they are made in Nigeria.

This products needs branches in every state. And need to more marketing with govt support for people to patronize them. I still prefer, geely, Mikano brands, Gac than innoson.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Govocrete: 8:16am On Apr 12
Thanks for this bold statement which is overdue.

Let us forget our tribal differences and promote our local products and services. We have been exploited for so long by these foreign companies and service providers far longer than our various year on planet earth.

Our local companies/service providers should also listen to constructive complains that will improve and promote their services.

To the staffs that represent these local companies, learn to be submissive to your clients/customers as you were submissive on the day of your job interview and your first day on the job.

If we stand with Airpeace today, others will be encouraged to invest locally.

Until another local airline goes international, me and my household, WE STAND WITH AIRPEACE.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Govocrete: 8:25am On Apr 12
NoniblaqStore:
Support indigenous companies, is that too much to ask ? My clothing brand is one of the best in the world, but Nigerians Dey always prefer Nike, Adidas and co over mine. meanwhile, we are Currently giving out 3 shirts for 15k, see my thread for details

You started well until you start to mention those Chinese products they buy over price in the name of brand. In your narrative don't mention their names instead mention brand. It's a form of marketing.

As for me, I buy by quality and dislike brands.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:30am On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:
Fully supported.

Nigeria must grow, and we cannot allow these foreign devils to keep us down forever.

Plus it makes economic sense to fly Air Peace, because if they go out of business, the foreign airlines will raise their prices spectacularly.
in fact I really love the sense of your logic.

This is the mentality we all must have as a people for this country grow and We must be intentional about it.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 8:34am On Apr 12
Ijaya123:

Which support do you want exactly?
Are you the government?
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Govocrete: 8:38am On Apr 12
WarriAproko:
Tell Airpeace to reduce local Airline price. Charity start from home

Airpeace did it on international route. I believe if another airline slash price locally, airpeace will follow suite.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by baysol: 8:43am On Apr 12
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/air-peace-patronise-local-airlines-on-intl-routes-keyamo-tells-nigerians/amp/

Please let us eschew this band wagon air peace things. The question is, Historically what role did the igbos play in the demise of one of greatest airlines in the world back then Nigeria airways. My father was a renowned engineer in Nigeria airways, (hence my first hand information about their activities back in the days- from ticket racketeering to stealing aircraft parts....etc) which was single handedly destroyed by corruption and nepotism of igbos that influx the airline in the 70s and 80s. Truth be told, these igbos the chest beaters must not be allowed to use yoruba land glory for themselves. For the blind, it may sound hash but the truth they say is bitter. let him carry his airline to Nnewi like innoson did no one develop running stomach for that in Yoruba land. Enough of Igbo and fulani undeserved dorminance in Yoruba land and disenfranchisement of yoruba people in the process is grossly unacceptable. How many yorubas are gainfully employed by innoson, Air peace and Dangote? How many contractors and subcontractors are yorubas? What role did igbos play in the demise of yoruba centric airlines, ero-contractor, Bristol helicopters, scaring away young yoruba engineers, pilots etc.? I know the sharp tongued ones will only come here to make noise without anything tangible and truthful to contribute. Answer that question before you license/gratify yourself with a comment.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by ASAPFERG: 9:02am On Apr 12
Air piss is not the only airline in Nigeria
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by olalekan1(m): 9:09am On Apr 12
But that is not a good from a minister that is serving a president begging for foreign investors. He supposed to either stay neutral or do behind the curtain PR for Air peace.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by olalekan1(m): 9:11am On Apr 12
baysol:

Please let us eschew this band wagon air peace things. The question is, Historically what role did the igbos play in the demise of one of greatest airlines in the world back then Nigeria airways. My father was a renowned engineer in Nigeria airways, (hence my first hand information about their activities back in the days- from ticket racketeering to stealing aircraft parts....etc) which was single handedly destroyed by corruption and nepotism of igbos that influx the airline in the 70s and 80s. Truth be told, these igbos the chest beaters must not be allowed to use yoruba land glory for themselves. For the blind, it may sound hash but the truth they say is bitter. let him carry his airline to Nnewi like innoson did no one develop running stomach for that in Yoruba land. Enough of Igbo and fulani undeserved dorminance in Yoruba land and disenfranchisement of yoruba people in the process is grossly unacceptable. How many yorubas are gainfully employed by innoson, Air peace and Dangote? How many contractors and subcontractors are yorubas? What role did igbos play in igbos play in the demise of yoruba centric airlines etc.? I know the sharp tongued ones will only come here to make noise without anything tangible and truthful to contribute. Answer that question before you license yourself with a comment.
This tribalistic post doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by 9jatriot(m): 9:11am On Apr 12
I remember when we used to tell people to patronize local rice and they way they used to retort then. It is always a good idea to support your local industry even if it means taking a small cut in terms of cost.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by baysol: 9:19am On Apr 12
olalekan1:

This tribalistic post doesn't make sense
It won't to the senseless bygot only easy route is to call it tribalistic. So what? I said it they wont answer the question.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Papayaayasager(m): 9:35am On Apr 12
Matheusmartin:
.You use MTN instead of Glo

You use DSTV and GOTV instead of Startimes

You drive Toyota instead of Innoson or Nord Motors.

Time for London airline tickets, you don remember patriotism.
Innoson,Glo and startiimes nor demand our patriotism

My friend, get out!

Is Startimes owned by Nigerian?
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by damkin24(m): 9:47am On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:
Fully supported.

This your submission is very nice but you and your likes said you can't use globacom because of it's quality forgetting it's also an indigenous entity. Is that not double standard?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by damkin24(m): 9:48am On Apr 12
wolesmile:
Buy Nigeria.
Grow Nigeria.
The only way we can strengthen our economy.
But do you buy and grow globacom?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by Omoawoke: 10:38am On Apr 12
We need to be patriotic
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by drimzsmoke(m): 10:41am On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:
Fully supported.

Same reason why I use Nairaland more than any of the other social media spaces. I can do days without opening my WhatsApp!!!
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by LordIsaac(m): 11:37am On Apr 12
Oya open Canada and US routes…e go be for Lufthansa et al grin
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by flokii: 11:40am On Apr 12
I sure will.. my trip to UK will be Airpeace.
I hope they open US route soon.
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12
Ijaya123:

Which support do you want exactly?
Are you the government
Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by richie240: 11:37pm On Apr 12
malali:
This is not meant to be an inflammatory post, but all of a sudden Air peace is not calling on Igbo's to patronize the airline.

They are calling on Nigerians

Peter Obi is not calling on Igbos to vote for him

He is calling on Nigerians.

Everyday we continue to realize that we are stronger together, when all the bigots and prejudiced people finish shouting online. They start begging for you to patronize their business or vote for them.

Allen Oyema, if you want Airpeace to be successful, nationalize your publicity, Nigerians you are asking to patronize you are Hausa, yoruba and Igbo. If you can put an air hostess with Isi-Agu can you also hire a muslim woman wearing a scarf as air hostess.
I have seen your contribution to the Aviation sector and i have no doubt you are more of a nationalist than a sectarian.
Let your spokesman and media team be as diverse as possible. Dont allow online netizens to brand you an Igbo Airline.
When you start catering to these little nuances in a country like Nigeria. Then you dont have to worry about competition from British Airways, KLM and the likes.
But if you follow the trend of some online miscreants, some of them just make noise online, they don't have the cowries that matters.
I wonder too.
The same people patronizing MTN and 'econet' never for one day preached that nigerians should patronize GLO - a nigerian owned company for over 20 years of GLO's existence.
All of a sudden they are singing the tune of 'patriotism' when e reach air peace turn.

I smh in mandarin.
cool

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians by chikeorji123(m): 5:26am On Apr 13
WorldRichest:
That's the federal government of Nigeria advertising a private company owned by a gentleman from the East

This divisional comments won't take us anywhere brother..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTEF, 2017 Budget: Why NASS Is Angry With Buhari / Osinbajo Meets Dogara, Reps Behind Closed Door / Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa Most Fiscally Stable Nigerian States- Fiscal Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.