Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? (306 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual / My Wife’s Unusual Moaning At Night Alerted Me That Our Neighbor Is Sleeping With / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? by DyingFetus: 8:02am On Apr 12
"what's something about you that's unusual for a Nigerian?" so it doesnt have to be a hobby or interest. just something about you that's unusual, period.

For example, a hobby or interest you have that isn't that common among Nigerians. For me, I'm into death metal, goth, gore content, snuff films, satanism, anarchism, mental deranged girls, hbu guys?

Nairaland edition

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nigeria/comments/1c0jw9a/whats_something_you_do_or_enjoy_thats_considered/
Re: What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? by 2times2(m): 8:07am On Apr 12
I'm irritated by jewelries.
Rings, necklaces,beads and the likes gets me uncomfortable 🤮

1 Like

Re: What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? by Jesterinjay: 2:15pm On Apr 12
Hoping things get better without action
Re: What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? by siofra(f): 2:27pm On Apr 12
You have carried yourself to r/Nigeria, don't go and spoil that peaceful place o, that's my safe haven when I'm tired of male nairalanders bullshit.
I'm not into fraud/yahoo/thievery☺️
Re: What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? by Eunoiaa(f): 3:24pm On Apr 12
DyingFetus:
"what's something about you that's unusual for a Nigerian?" so it doesnt have to be a hobby or interest. just something about you that's unusual, period.

For example, a hobby or interest you have that isn't that common among Nigerians. For me, I'm into death metal, goth, gore content, snuff films, satanism, anarchism, mental deranged girls, hbu guys?

Nairaland edition

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nigeria/comments/1c0jw9a/whats_something_you_do_or_enjoy_thats_considered/

Are you sure this is all you're into? grin
Re: What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? by DyingFetus: 4:07pm On Apr 12
Eunoiaa:

Are you sure this is all you're into? grin

I'm into you if only you'll be my gf grin

Pic is mine gift to you, read it well

(1) (Reply)

"As She No Fit Pay Rent Her Parent Pay Rent" / Why Giving Money To The Beggers Should Be Abolished / Do You Know The Person You're Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.