Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,798 members, 7,948,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri (29015 Views)

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail / Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Tellmeastory: 1:05pm On Apr 12
LOVEALAIGBO:

Don’t mind the fool! He needs to purge himself of the need to obsess about anything linked to Igbo! Where was his unsolicited advice when other airlines, whose owners were as quiet as a mouse, went under!? If Adenuga doesn’t like publicity…that’s his style, and it has worked for him! That doesn’t mean others should follow suit!

Like someone pointed out, what Air Peace needs from the gov’t is the same level of support they gave to Dangote…and what South Africa and the US give to their major multinational coys!

SHUT UP.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU SEE DANGOTE ON ARISE NEWS DISCUSSING HIS BUSINESS?

TELLING THE WORLD HIS PLANS?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST THICK.

BUSH, VILLAGE PEOPLE ALLERGIC TO KNOWLEDGE.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by NAC1666: 1:05pm On Apr 12
SoNature:
Allen Onyema is proud to be the brand ambassador of his airline business. He's not doing himself any harm. Those airlines whose founders played god, where are they today?

What Allen Onyema needs is for every government in power to see Air Peace as a Nigerian pride and identity - they will move mountains with him and remove any stumbling blocks in his way.

Jonathan personally travelled with Dangote across African countries to help him establish businesses in those African countries until Dangote became the richest man in Africa and Jonathan bragged that he made Dangote Africa's richest man. When Nigeria billed MTN billions of naira, Former President Zuma visited Abuja for the first time to appeal to the Nigerian government to slash the fine.

It's a great disservice to this country to learn that government agencies denied knowing that Air Peace existed.
Hmmm
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by ekitimanalways(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12
Realdeals:
Reno is right, the Air peace CEO should talk less

The less he says, the more intimidating and powerful he is to the European cartel airlines.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12
Him talk pass Elon Musk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by whizzler: 1:06pm On Apr 12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by go100: 1:06pm On Apr 12
Top notch write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by youngrichnigga: 1:07pm On Apr 12
Reno should please shut the Bleep up..... everyone has his style. Elon Musk is the in your face kind of CEO while Jeff Bezoz is more laid back, does that detract from either of them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by SoNature(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12
blancsn1:
Victim n foolish mentality by another unintelligent exceedingly dull n stupid obidient ipob. How many govt official moved with Glo Reno sited as example anywhere.

You go wail tire! I have made my point.

I won't reply you agbadorian again

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by victorVIC1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12
See pot dey call kettle black. Reno should first advise himself cos he himself talks too much. BTW, amplifying your success stories and glorious future as a business is a strategic way of advertising the business and also attracting investors

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by 7arrows: 1:07pm On Apr 12
AnonPoet:

https://newsdirect.ng/allen-onyema-and-air-peace-should-learn-excellence-from-the-bull-reno/

Reno you are correct here. I don't usually take you serious but in this I agree with u. He should talk less and do more actions.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:
Mike Adenuga na legend!

—Came into the market and instantly crashed the price of SIM cards
—Before Glo, they used to say back then that per seconds billing is impossible for the next 10 years. Glo demolish that and initiated the per seconds billing that revolutionized the industry.

When people use MTN/Airtel with claim that they have better network, you will never see Glo crying or Yorubas saying Nigeria hate them for not patronizing Glo.

It is business and while the government should step in to promote local industries, people shouldn’t do it using emotional blackmail.

Even till now, I still don't like Glo network. But our brothers on the other side wouldn't hesitate to tag other tribes haters. It happened with Innoson Motors.

See them below. Like he ever established anything in his own name grin grin grin
ngwaIgbo223:
This inferior thing always talk about Igbo people.. jealous half human.

Someone should slap this idiot one-day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by AfonjaConehead: 1:07pm On Apr 12
Tellmeastory another hungry churchRat giving advice 🤣🤣🤣🤣:

SHUT UP.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU SEE DANGOTE ON ARISE NEWS DISCUSSING HIS BUSINESS?

TELLING THE WORLD HIS PLANS?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST THICK.

BUSH, VILLAGE PEOPLE ALLERGIC TO KNOWLEDGE.

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by PressMyButton: 1:08pm On Apr 12
Igbos are naturally loud-mouthed, Chinua Achebe reiterated it too in his book. They count the chicks too hastily and when the eggs refused to hatch, they start pointing fingers at someone else. It's high time they learnt from those in front.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by AfonjaConehead: 1:08pm On Apr 12
maasoap thunda faya all enemies of progress 😁:

Even till now, I still don't like Glo network. But our brothers on the other side wouldn't hesitate to tag other tribes haters. It happened with Innoson Motors
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by AfonjaConehead: 1:09pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton thunda faya all coneheads and enemies of progress 😁🤣post=129399513:
Igbos are naturally loud-mouthed, Chinua Achebe reiterated it too in his book. They count the chicks too hastily and when the eggs refused to hatch, they start pointing fingers at someone else. It's high time they learnt from those in front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Fiscus105(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12
santaclaws:

Honestly I don't agree with most of Reno's rants, but on this one, I have to agree with him...

Allen Onyeama actually talks too much and I think he enjoys the attention he gets from the media (social media inclusive). Everything happening to and around his airline, he wants to make Nigeria's business but at the end of the day, this is a private business.

The FG has supported him so far, I remember they even refused to extradite him to the US on corruption charges when he first started. He needs to plan his tactics in silence and stop being so loud over everything.

In all the first page comments, only you talked rationality, others thrash.

He has gained enough sympathy not only from govt but also every Nigerian.

I am praying those people won't be tired of his complaints and lamentions going forward.

He needs good PRO and solid adverts to project himself globally

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Tellmeastory: 1:10pm On Apr 12
ITbomb:
Him talk pass Elon Musk?

Is he worth $200 BILLION like Elon Musk?

No.

He is not Elon Musk.

He is Allen Onyema.

He is still building up his business and he needs to do so with wisdom and intelligence.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by santaclaws: 1:11pm On Apr 12
AfonjaConehead:

santaclaws churchRat giving advice a while CEO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

santaclaws go and advice Elon musk 😁😁😁 o

You're just another insignificant troll. Your comment is for you and yours alone. Adieu!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12
Nigercity:

Assuming Reno was in his shoes especially when he was been frustrated by forces within and outside for trying to fly the Lagos to London route
Him Reno would have ran to the media, infant Reno would have been in all newspapers, TV channels and radio stations

His crying still won't change anything, it is a competition, which he himself started.
He just needs to be strategic about his business moving forward. Meet goverment officials to see how they can assist him being an indigenous company, do adverts, appeal to emotion of Nigerians: make Nigerians see it as their own. And so on. He should equally learn from Innoson motors

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Determinedbobo: 1:11pm On Apr 12
Reno is right, especially concerning that part of revealing his business plan. Those companies may gang up against him

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Dittodat: 1:12pm On Apr 12
I also support Air Peace but I also noticed that Mr Oyenma was not been truthful when he said that they were sold out till September. Right after that interview, I went on couple of travel sites and was able to book reservations even for April because I was just trying to see the price ticket. I was surprised, I was expecting it to say not available, but it was available. So that must have been an exaggeration on his part.
But all in all, I wish Air Peace great success

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by santaclaws: 1:14pm On Apr 12
Fiscus105:

In all the first page comments, only you talked rationality, others thrash.

Thanks bro... Common sense isn't common at all.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Tellmeastory: 1:15pm On Apr 12
victorVIC1:
See pot dey call kettle black. Reno should first advise himself cos he himself talks too much.

SHUT UP. Everyone has his role in society.

Reno Omokri is a social crusader, and his job is to enunciate ideas publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by victorVIC1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:

SHUT UP. Everyone has his role in society.

Reno Omokri is a social crusader, and his job is to enunciate ideas publicly.

If you expect me to dance in the mud with you then the joke is on you. I'm not here to engage uncultured and ill-mannered kids like you
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by TheGift: 1:16pm On Apr 12
AnonPoet:

https://newsdirect.ng/allen-onyema-and-air-peace-should-learn-excellence-from-the-bull-reno/

Look who is talking about Excellence, and look who He is talking about. What brand has Reno built beyond being a noise making, attention seeking, thin skinned , table shaker, who’s up for the highest bidder ?

What pedigree does he have to talk about excellence in anything , talk less of business and to a locally and internationally successful business man for that matter?

Even Reno doesn’t understand what he is talking about, hence the long epistl-ic explanation.

Reno should rest.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12
AfonjaConehead:
No surprises.. everyone, coneheaded structures,ronus all bla bla bla about the Igbos,they all attack the igbos....they all grant interviews,give speech,epistle, advise,foam in the mouth upandan whenever it's about the Igbos. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stop making everything about your tribe. Igbos alone can't take a company as big as Air Peace to greater height. Air Peace is not an Igbo affairs, it is a one man business, it could be a Nigerian project. Stop making yourselves a target

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Tellmeastory: 1:17pm On Apr 12
Determinedbobo:
Reno is right, especially concerning that part of revealing his business plan. Those companies may gang up against him

It’s not about ‘may’. They will. They are watching his interviews like hawks to know what his plans are, and he just keeps giving..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by unqombothi(f): 1:18pm On Apr 12
SoNature:
Allen Onyema is proud to be the brand ambassador of his airline business. He's not doing himself any harm. Those airlines whose founders played god, where are they today?

What Allen Onyema needs is for every government in power to see Air Peace as a Nigerian pride and identity - they will move mountains with him and remove any stumbling blocks in his way.

Jonathan personally travelled with Dangote across African countries to help him establish businesses in those African countries until Dangote became the richest man in Africa and Jonathan bragged that he made Dangote Africa's richest man. When Nigeria billed MTN billions of naira, Former President Zuma visited Abuja for the first time to appeal to the Nigerian government to slash the fine.

It's a great disservice to this country to learn that government agencies denied knowing that Air Peace existed.
Really.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Dittodat: 1:18pm On Apr 12
Klington:
shocked

Imagine Reno talking about excellence

Like the same Reno omokiri without honor and dignity.

Anyway, he knows that his ronu rascals are straight up dvmb ph00lzs.
The craziest part about your comment is that up to just about a year ago, Reno was like a God to the Igbos. He could do no wrong. You guys started hating him when he refused to support your Agulu packaged fraud. Same with FFK, these 2 were like Gods to the Igbos. Whatever they say or do was gospel. You basically worshipped them when they were hating on Buhari, but now.....
They both are hated with passion grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Edoziesmart(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12
lailo:
Bobrisky has been jailed.
Nobody screamed "we are being targeted".
It is not APC trying to take out people who worked for LP in last election.
I'm sure Bobrisky would have even worked for Tinubu.
No noise of victim mentality anywhere.
His own trybe's men president, EFCC chairman and court judge jailed him, all of them Yorubas.
The matter has no tribal insinuation.
But let the niggarr come from the yeast, all hell will be let loose. What a cursed tribe
Yoruba lagba........
(Modify) (Quote) (
Stop derailing this tread with bigotry speech. What concern Allen Onyema with Bobrisky saga🤷
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Akalia(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12
One of the myriad of reasons Allen Onyeama would exceedingly succeed against all odds is his inherent drive to serve humanity with his business.
He has proven overtime to be a philanthropic business mogul who puts humanitarian before profit.

He is backed by providence 100%.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Ubanz: 1:19pm On Apr 12
Chief Onyeama has been keeping quiet for a long time and people has been taking him for a ride. Let him speak up, no one owns Nigeria.
Let him brag. Its because of serpents like you that he brags.

Mr adviser show us just one enterprise that u've run successfully with at least 20 employees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo / Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth / Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.