Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,716 members, 7,898,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (17541 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2011
Una no go kill me with laff here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 195(f): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2011
bennygee:

as far as iv noticed,
sexkillz lacks morals and the only word he has manged to learn is discombobulated.
if he hasnt used the word in a day then he caant have an Attention.
i feel that word must have gien him a care when he wrote SSCE last year.
sexkillz go to dictionary.com,new words have since been discovered,i hope it doesnt take u longer than 2 years to understand the full meaning of "Achromatosis induced Psychosis"

grin grin grin

NAIRALANDERS IS ALBINOISM A CURSE grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2011
sexkillz u be real mumu,
why wont ur name be sexkillz we u dont hv the tools to do the needful.
check out some new words to improve ur melanin deficient brain.
please feel free to ask questions if u cant see the following words properly due to ur daylight induced paranoia

1) Mental Impotence
2) Photophobia
3) Mutant
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^Again, revert to my first reply to you. . . Cant believe you are actually this dumb and lame! Expected better!. . .[/size]
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2011
190_@:

grin grin grin

NAIRALANDERS IS [size=20pt]ALBINOISM[/size] A CURSE grin grin
[size=14pt]I N C O M I N G ! ! ! grin grin grin

It's Albinism. . . You fool!

It's a punishable offence to be dumb and very st[i]u[/i]pid at the same time. . . King of Nairaland Idi[b]o[/b]ts! . . .[/size]

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2011
Yeah, laff o grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by pendo89(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2011
SMH
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Yorisb: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Natasha2(f): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
rubbish and it took you three years to come up with this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
That's how sensationally dumb, it is. . . wink[/size]
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Yorisb: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

rubbish and it took you three years to come up with this  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can tell - from the pix - you're the dark complexioned one eh?
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 195(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
^and she wears green pants too
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yorisb:

I taught as much
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by lepasharon(f): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
very silly thread
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2011
bennygee i wan die with laughter over that albino pix of sexkilzz
chai! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Natasha2(f): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2011
Yorisb:

I thought I've already told you I'm neither of the two, they are my friends, but the fair one kinda look like me

190_@:

^and she wears green pants too
I don't I just have one green pant and I've never worn it  tongue tongue tongue tongue

bandiejay:

I taught as much
yeah right keep thinking I'm neither of the two
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 195(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2011
Natasha does fly chase you during your period

i meant those flies that usually wear GREEN COAT back in nigeria grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Tosinville(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2011
Goldieluks:
if you do not like the
post,simply ignore it. Stop the
insult and grow up please.

^^Girl, sometimes if you don't pack sense into some ppl they won't know whats wrong from right.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by DAY12(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
pendo89:

Sick pathetic jokes about albinos.
You guys sound so foolish mocking a people with an illness.
And are you planning to have kids? if one turns out to be an albino? will you post their pics here and make mockery?
what you mock the most you get to humble you.That's how God plays it.

I thought 190 was making fun but he forgot some people take what he says srsly.
Now they believe sekillz is an albino. I now doubt its aimed at insulting.Am starting to blve otherwise.
lord have mercy.lets just grow up and stop sounding foolish.

Freeze!!! shocked

bennygee:

sexkillz u be real mumu,
why wont your name be sexkillz we u dont hv the tools to do the needful.
check out some new words to improve your melanin deficient brain.
please feel free to ask questions if u cant see the following words properly due to your daylight induced paranoia

1) Mental Impotence
2) Photophobia
3) Mutant

whoa, I was trying so hard to care, that I didn't hear what you just said grin grin grin grin grin

@Killz, are you truly an albino with nature light brown hair? ? If you are, just be PROUD of it cuz I am an albino myself wink

190_@:

i meant those flies that usually wear GREEN COAT back in nigeria  grin

You dn't talk to my sweets like dat, make I nor sample bottu for ya headi angry
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Meklex(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
@op, I bet your murder is the centre of this ur silly observations, thumbs up!
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Natasha2(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
190_@:

i meant those flies that usually wear GREEN COAT back in nigeria grin

lolz You're not well grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 195(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
^Talk na smiley
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by nnwniger: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
How's he a fool even if you disagree completely, like most people here with the results of the research? I think its funny especially the part about flies.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 2kurupt(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2011
@benny. what you got against albinos? Your derogatory references to albinos ain't cool, go figure
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2011
i aint got anything against Albinos,
bt iv got sumfin against sumone who thinks evryone is discombo.obslated just cos they werent born in Ilaje village near the 3rd mainland bridge thus asking forumites to take a dive if they make a comment that doesnt support his.
iv met very smart albinos bt this ine needs to resit G2
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by bingbagbo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
nnw niger:

How's he a fool even if you disagree completely, like most people here with the results of the research? I think its funny especially the part about flies.

tell them ooo! bros!!

After my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard work of conducting this authentic research!

shittz!! angry angry
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Xionez(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
. . . clap for yourself.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by bingbagbo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
Xionez:

. . . clap for yourself.

bush pig!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Fostercat(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
I tot after all this bashing for d poster,d ladies wud give us the correct version of the signs.ladies in d house,let here wat d signs are...lol
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
this thread won thread of d year last year

Makes complete sense and so true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.