Stats: 3,188,188 members, 7,933,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:47 PM

Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu (12031 Views)

Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months / In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record / Why Anambra Economy Will Surpass Lagos - Melie Onyejepu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by aswani(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14
blueAgent:

I asked you of his achievements in Lagos, and you could not mention one.

Even in this current administration, show us his achievements, is it in subsidy removal only to pay subsidy again through the back door or is it floating of the naria against the $?

Show me the foundation he has set.

You want me to state achievements you will immediately discount, I have told you before, I have better things to do with my time.

Nutin do you nwanem.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14
aswani:

You want me to state achievements you will immediately discount, I have told you before, I have better things to do with my time.

Nutin do you nwanem.

Aleast state them first, if they are correct we would all agree they are.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by aswani(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14
blueAgent:

Aleast state them first, if they are correct we would all agree they are.

Bia Nwanem, I have been on Nairaland over 23 years (I registered a lot later), I know how this dance will be because you are not the first Obidient I am interacting with.

I will bring an achievement and you will laughingly bat it away without any scope to defend your dismissive attitude towards it. Your fellow Obidients will also turn up to give your post Likes to give people the pression that it wasn't an achievement.

Nutin spoil, I no get anytin to say ontop di mata.

Go to APC or President Tinubu's website to drag up his achievements.

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14
aswani:

Bia Nwanem, I have been on Nairaland over 23 years (I registered a lot later), I know how this dance will be because you are not the first Obidient I am interacting with.

I will bring an achievement and you will laughingly bat it away without any scope to defend your dismissive attitude towards it. Your fellow Obidients will also turn up to give your post Likes to give people the pression that it wasn't an achievement.

Why would I go to his website when I have his supporters who voted him becos of his previously claimed achievements?, yet they cannot list them cool
It's obvious your Messiah does not have achievements or you are not sure of them.

For your information, am not Obidient am non Partsian.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by aswani(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14
blueAgent:

Why would I go to his website when I have his supporters who voted him becos of his previously claimed achievements?, yet they cannot list them cool
It's obvious your Messiah does not have achievements or you are not sure of them.

For your information, am not Obidient am non Partsian.

For your information too, I not a President Tinubu supporter.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14
aswani:

For your information too, I not a President Tinubu supporter.

You dey Save Face grin
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by aswani(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14
blueAgent:

You dey Save Face grin

Why would I need to, you started your non partisan credentials and I did mine?

To say I declare say I bí APC, na flog you go wan flog mi wey I wan take save face?

You initially told me to state his credentials and not propaganda. That alone tells me what direction you want to do with whatever I state as his credentials.

No vex biko, I don't discuss with such ridiculous conditions being used as parameters.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14
aswani:

Why would I need to, you started your non partisan credentials and I did mine?

To say I declare say I bí APC, na flog you go wan flog mi wey I wan take save face?

You initially told me to state his credentials and not propaganda. That alone tells me what direction you want to do with whatever I state as his credentials.

No vex biko, I don't discuss with such ridiculous conditions being used as parameters.

The conclusion of the matter is, you and most Tinubu supporters do not believe in his so called achievement , neither do you believe that he is currently not a failure.

Bye, have a happy week ahead.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by aswani(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14
blueAgent:

The conclusion of the matter is, you and most Tinubu supporters do not believe in his so called achievement , neither do you believe that he is currently not a failure.

Bye, have a happy week ahead.

Chineke me, once more for the one millionth time, I have never voted President Tinubu ever.

Have a super week ahead too.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by cassette(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22
Makunahatata:
spotting obedients is a no- brainer , just watch out for the daft ones.

Nobody daft reach your for here ,
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 5:49pm On Jun 22
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by able20(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22
Tinubu is reasonable when he doesn't speak.
Anything he says is rubbish
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by ElSudani: 5:57pm On Jun 22
CodeTemplar:
when farmer harvest their produce, economy always bounces back. No brainer. Just taking credits for a normal trend about to repeat.

But they can take the blame for normal trends, right?
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by ElSudani: 5:59pm On Jun 22
aswani:

You know these people very well. Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Floky215: 6:03pm On Jun 22
Fareke:
President Bola Tinubu has assured that the nation’s economy will bounce back in the coming months,

https://dailytrust.com/our-economy-will-bounce-back-in-coming-months-tinubu/

This bloody idiot should just shut up..!!
He can only tell that to his retardd supporters ..!!
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by aswani(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22
ElSudani:

You know these people very well. Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

You know what, a lot of these Obidients are intelligent and smart and not just academically, that's the scary part.

Anyway, we plenty here for Nairaland ready to neutralise dem.

I nor go lie sha, dere mata don tìre mi jare.

IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s ₦‎1 Billion Suit Against FG / Tinubu Writes NASS To Raise 2024 Budget By ₦6.2tn / Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection