Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,092 members, 7,890,601 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Am Dying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dying (244 Views)

I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age / Please Help Me. I Am Dying Inside / Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dying by Ilamina(f): 8:34am On Apr 13
cry

I am just looking uglier and uglier everyday

I
Re: I Am Dying by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:35am On Apr 13
Ilamina:
cry

I am just looking uglier and uglier everyday

I

Go for test
Re: I Am Dying by pansophist(m): 8:42am On Apr 13
Beauty for women is a headstart, so they can transition into other areas of life (eg mothers, wives, teachers, etc) that will make them an asset to themselves and the world. If the only source of your confidence comes from your looks, then you are in big trouble as you grow older.

Physical beauty is just about two decades of your life max, and that's me being generous. Most of a woman's life will be lived without turning men's heads, and that's when real life starts. Easy mode has ended, and hard mode begins. And what will save you is the value you bring.

So do not worry much about not looking as hot as you wish, but worry more about being a beautiful woman where it counts. It requires hard work, and you must pay the price for what you want, otherwise you don't deserve it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Dying by galantjoe(m): 8:52am On Apr 13
Send y[ur picture here let me have a look
Re: I Am Dying by DyingFetus: 10:30am On Apr 13
Inbox me and suck my covk while you still have the chance grin

(1) (Reply)

If A Woman Tells You “no Sex Before Marriage “ Tell Her “no Financial Assistance / Life Changing Opportunity For Men / Get A Quick Cash Loan From Page For A Romantic Beach Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.