Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration (78339 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Edipet(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13
Rip. Maybe the suspect man friend/ sugar daddy open the saloon for the victim. This is not normal jealousy.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Caleycash(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13
westlius:
Thats why I hate celebrating tins,
My wedding made me noticed I got lil friends and much crowd.
Pls note never take any food/drinks from anyone in an occasion, no matter how close you are, always go directly to the source(caters) before eating/drinking
Exactly same thing on my wedding!... no one is truly a friend, na to just dey your dey, jealousy full everywhere now!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by dododawa1: 10:10pm On Apr 13

And

Address
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by joseph1832(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13
NairaOcean:
A young woman lost her life in a shocking incident of envy that turned deadly. On the joyful occasion of the grand opening of her beauty parlor, a celebration with close friends took a sinister turn when one of them allegedly poisoned her. shocked

The victim, had been eagerly preparing for the opening of her dream beauty parlor for months. Friends and well-wishers gathered at the newly adorned shop to celebrate this milestone in her life. Laughter and excitement filled the air as she welcomed guests with open arms.

However, amidst the celebration, tragedy unfolded. Sources revealed that one of her longtime friends, whose identity is not known, harbored feelings of envy towards her success. This jealousy reportedly led to an act of poisoning during the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DvucVdwH0
I see. There's nothing in the video which remotely leads to the said woman being poisoned.

Many of you bloggers should be ashamed of yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Edipet(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13
helinues:
In Africa, natural death is no longer possible. Something must be attached
LoL This is no natural death for where I come from. If someone died by any means. They must accuse someone in the village or around.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by fortunechy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13
Indeed women supporting Women...
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Chikel20000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13
muyico:
Women with jealousy
not just ladies....it's general

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Apr 13
NairaOcean:
A young woman lost her life in a shocking incident of envy that turned deadly. On the joyful occasion of the grand opening of her beauty parlor, a celebration with close friends took a sinister turn when one of them allegedly poisoned her. shocked

The victim, had been eagerly preparing for the opening of her dream beauty parlor for months. Friends and well-wishers gathered at the newly adorned shop to celebrate this milestone in her life. Laughter and excitement filled the air as she welcomed guests with open arms.

However, amidst the celebration, tragedy unfolded. Sources revealed that one of her longtime friends, whose identity is not known, harbored feelings of envy towards her success. This jealousy reportedly led to an act of poisoning during the celebration.

where in your video does it show or suggest that the lady was poisoned?

if the identity of the "poisoner" is not known, how is it known for sure that she was poisoned by one of her friends?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Hezmatosky: 10:15pm On Apr 13
Ballzproblem2:
it's not just a woman thing,most people are generally envious when their peer is doing better than them
Meme own worse. I am a living witness. Just ordinary Eva bottle water doctor adviced I should be taking for a while, they termed it as big boy tins. "Na Eva water he dey drink now" "he don spend our money finish ". Men o. They were looking for a way to poison the water but God pass them

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Maj196(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13
Achieve success secretly, nobody loves you or want you to succeed not even your parents sometimes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by spartachico(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13
Our social media space is becoming something else... Bad news everywhere and no one is trying to curb anything anymore

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by olisaEze(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13
People need to check the way they throw accusations around. They know one of her friends killed her with poison, and none is with the police? BTW was an autopsy done to ascertain if it was really poison and the type?? No due diligence but everyone knows it is them! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by MrJames007: 10:18pm On Apr 13
Identity is unknown... How did you know the unknown person is the culprit undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Sweetvie: 10:19pm On Apr 13
God abeg o
This is the reason I don't celebrate and keep my circle small. Not everyone in your life is there to support you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Stephaniegold(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13
Saturnalia:
I’m surprised people still keep friends in this volatile & dangerous times, where everybody are looking for whom to devour.

My only friends are my pack of Benson Switch cigarettes and the Hollywood Movies on my Phone.
Even dat ur Benson switch will certainly betray you one day if you don't run away from it....be warned!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by godofuck231: 10:21pm On Apr 13
Nice one, next time, in your next life , keep your success to yourself , the devil isn't happy your destiny is being fulfilled, keep low

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Marpol2021(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13
May God deliver us from friendly enemy.....
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Sleekfingers: 10:23pm On Apr 13
Blissly:
When will people learn to be careful in public gatherings

You can't be too careful. Your closets enemies are your friends and families.
Anybody can fall victim . No matter how careful .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Adesultan(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13
Where is the evidence that she was poisoned there or if the allegedly long time friend that poisoned her?
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13
Too bad
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Chicentt(f): 10:26pm On Apr 13
God punish him. Give him to me, let me castrate him.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Camaro5: 10:27pm On Apr 13
Saturnalia:
I’m surprised people still keep friends in this volatile & dangerous times, where everybody are looking for whom to devour.

My only friends are my pack of Benson Switch cigarettes and the Hollywood Movies on my Phone.

Please stop taking cigarettes ! It's deadly
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Jeon(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13
The devil is not the creature with horns and tail living in hell. The devil is a creature created by God, in his image, this is why I don't keep human beings around me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Omalicious1: 10:28pm On Apr 13
NairaOcean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DvucVdwH0

The devil is always in the detail
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13
Ladies love peppering and rubbing shit for face of their friends.

Instead of you getting murdery.. you could have cut her off
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by sirtee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13
Like I do tell people that Jesus is only and best friend that never disappoints. If you have never known him, accept him to your life and he will show how true friend should be.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by ednut1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13
Who verified it was poison

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Harmless1b(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13
cry cry cry smh
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Bluffly: 10:34pm On Apr 13
muyico:
Women with jealousy
Friend. It is not affiliated to just women. Many men have died through that root. Stop stereotyping.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by flokii: 10:36pm On Apr 13
westlius:
Thats why I hate celebrating tins,
My wedding made me noticed I got lil friends and much crowd.
Pls note never take any food/drinks from anyone in an occasion, no matter how close you are, always go directly to the source(caters) before eating/drinking

Not just occasions, even at work too..
Some have the bad habit of eating and drinking carelessly, entrusting their foods and drinks in the hands of co-workers or errand boys and girls. O lewu.

According to alaga ibile popularly known as Reminisce.. jungle l'awa, no padi mi.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Bluffly: 10:36pm On Apr 13
Most things of life does not worth celebrating but giving thanks to God soberly

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by qtguru(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13
Women sha 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.