Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,931 members, 7,919,021 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! (168 Views)

Hey GUY Get In Here Let Me Show How You Could Make Free N30,000++ Montly Online / Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by yearegods: 4:30pm On Apr 13
A little bit about me:

- Headed the Software Engineering Team of a Financial Institution in Nigeria

- Built (in collaboration with other Engineers at PwC) an Enterprise Fraud Detection System for Access Bank, Keystone Bank, and Union Bank.

- Built (in collaboration with other Engineers at AXA) an Insurance Partners Management Solution for the organization.

And many other projects.
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by muyico(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13
I never meet female programmer b4??
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by madone: 5:10pm On Apr 13
How do we partner
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by yearegods: 11:35pm On Apr 16
madone:
How do we partner

Sincere apologies for the delayed response. For some strange reason, Nairaland prevented me from responding to any comments or making any further posts (since the last time I posted this) until now. Please reachout to me via the email or any of the numbers in my signature below.
Re: Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here! by yearegods: 11:37pm On Apr 16
muyico:
I never meet female programmer b4??

Sorry, Is this supposed to be a question?

(1) (Reply)

Problem As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial / Was Naira’s World Record A Fluke? / Learn How To Make Liquid Soap And See Your Way To The Top.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.