Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words (1193 Views)

I Took A Picture Of This Man Today In Calabar. / If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? / Post A Picture Of Your Favourite Flip Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by knzguru(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
CHECK OUT AND COMMENT THESE FASHION PICTURES!!!

BY THE QUINTESSENTIAL PHOTOGRAPHER

CHIEMELA AZURUNWA

To view click on or
copy and paste the link below

www.chiemela.shutterchance.com
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by knzguru(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
This dude came second place in the CREATIVE ACADEMY reality show. Should have been first if you ask me.

I worked on a shoot with this man recently and he just blew my mind. Saw his huge portfolio and was so impressed i personally decided to paste his shutterchance blog site, where he put some of his work. The effect of his work is only surpassed by his down-to-earth nature.

If you have viewed the website please let me know what you think by placing your comments on nairaland as well as on his shutterchance site.

Cheers
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by knzguru(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
So if you and your sweetheart decide to keep your loving memories alive. This man comes highly recommended.

I should add that he's my friend
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by amaikama(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
the way the girl holds the guy say allot about her immaturity in camera. cry
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Macutie(f): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
@amaikama

What do you know about postures and photo language?

oh i know, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

@ POSTER

HMMM I'm thinking,
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by CrazyMan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by saucekid(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
make i no lie,

i no look the guy at all, where my focal point dey na the girl boobical man[b]chest[/b]er area

the place brown wella, e make me remember ebony beauty
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
Moved to fashion section. I hope you have the right to display this picture on the web. Otherwise, shocked!
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by knzguru(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
Na you dem go come find grin

check your email

(1) (Reply)

Color Blocking Tips / MBGN 2013 Winner Is Miss Bayelsa / Miss Germany: ‘no One’ Voted For Winner From Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.