Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48789 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 5:13am On Mar 13, 2009
~ EFOSA VAL is that a wig or weave?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tRoOE(f): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2009
@EFOSA VAL
LOL i have exactly the same hair style on right now, i just got it done like 2days ago
@topic
it took 3hrs to get it done grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by lovelylady: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2009
I have braids in my hair that are a little bigger then Micro's. I went to the Beauty Shop and it took 9hrs. My braids are wet n wavy so all I have to do is spray them down to bring out the curls and style.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2009
wigs! wigs! wigs! and more wigs!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by artfaith: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

I have a short cute weavon with a raise at the back and it was done in Purple, wine and black colours.

Took me 2 hrs to make.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by d1maff: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2009
Abollo, Gorimakpa skin cut and it took me an entire 15 mins to get.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by osareimwen(f): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2009
it took me 8 hours grin

and it almost 4 months

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by jullylove: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
The hair i have on is fixing and it takes 2hours, i used three ladystar . It was flat at the back and a little longer in front.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2009
ikamefa:

wigs! wigs! wigs! and more wigs!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

nothing jare. . .just combed it and left it like that tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by timmfikk(m): 3:42am On Mar 25, 2009
Me seff go start using weavon and wiggs, by december, as to barb is taking not more than 10-15 mins
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2009
You not go add long braids on top? grin

I stuck a pen in the middle at an angle, twirled the pen with the hair, turned the pen twice and viola! improv chignon grin.  .  .it looked pretty neat until the bangs on the left side fell out the twist, so half my hair down the middle of my face is in a chignon and the other half is down.  .  .i feel like two face today cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by naomi92(f): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2009
Hair makes woman beautiful,
am on dis umbrella style,
made by d suffys,
with Diva and Noble Yaki.
its very good on me
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2009
I'm wearing my own hair down.

I love it, soft, and full of volume.

Who needs a monthly perm when blow dry dey?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2009
osareimwen:

it took me 8 hours grin

and it almost 4 months
I love the pix.

8 hours? that's short shocked shocked
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by omoge25(f): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2009
I have a sew-in with chinese bangs, had it for month now, it took about 3.5hours to do cuz the woman was doing my hair and another womans at the same time angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2009
omoge25:

I have a sew-in with chinese bangs, had it for month now, it took about 3.5hours to do cuz the woman was doing my hair and another womans at the same time angry
rotflmao. cheesy cheesy

@post
still in my tresses
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by timmfikk(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2009
No one is ready to help me make a hairstyle coz am a xtian Guy, sombody help oooo
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by lexdino: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2009
StoneCold: 2mins cheesy smiley wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gaminechic: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2009
Rocking the hair God gave me,

Took out my braids about a week or two ago.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tRoOE(f): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ghana weaving at the front and individuals braids at the back, took 4hrs-5
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ebony iro na gorimapa dey ya head grin

how do you go abt blow drying? i have my natural hair in twist now (no more perm for now).
did you do it yourself? give me idea pls  wink
how ya today?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2009
Pineapple~Took me 3hours!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2009
see this moromoro guy grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tope2000(f): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

lmao. . . . oniranu grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Ebony iro na gorimapa dey ya head grin
grin grin grin rotfl
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by timmfikk(m): 12:41am On Apr 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

U seff don start weavon?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2009
Gorimapa like Hauwa's own  grin grin
Got it done today, less than 8 hours

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chiogo(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
Osareimwen
it took me 8 hours Grin

and it almost 4 months
Mine is same as yours except the braids are smaller and I used black and gold weave colors.

Took me about 5 hours.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
chiogo:

OsareimwenMine is same as yours except the braids are smaller and I used black and gold weave colors.

Took me about 5 hours.
For real?

Lol, I like your combination wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by timmfikk(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
Finally i have a SHango style up, it actually takes over 2 hours
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2009
timmfikk:

Finally i have a SHango style up, it actually takes over 2 hours
wdh is Shango? shocked shocked
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2009
I have my natural hair on. Took me no tym cos I havent done it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Guys Can You Rock This? / This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You / Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.