Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,868 members, 7,949,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) (33781 Views)

Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by iSense247: 7:59am On Apr 19
LeeSmart:
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
One can't just understand women at all.

... the husband can be heard questioning his wife about what happened to the car, visibly surprised by her reasoning.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by iSense247: 8:06am On Apr 19
Nonexisting1:
They will always blame man for their own mistakes, never take responsibility for their actions and always make costly mistakes. Someday, they will start blaming men for their monthly menstruation too. The gender is a costly mistake by God and I'm sure he is tired of them too.
After four years of no sex relationship with my fiancee (now my wife) she started sleeping with an evangelist/prophet. Guess what... She still blamed me for not giving her sex and that's why she started sleeping with a married man. The is someone who said no to sex at the beginning of our relationship.

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Greattha: 8:55am On Apr 19
Skit.

She even knows what "throttle" is.

I remember those days it was called "tutle" by our very learned mechanics🤣🤣😂
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Dynamicboss: 9:34am On Apr 19
thesicilian:
Since she needs a smaller car get her a Volkswagen beetle, or those Micra cars they usually use for taxi in Ibadan

Or korope or keke maruwa

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by LiveWire85: 10:13am On Apr 19
Just small throttle the motor will fly away I dont even know its flying to
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by wallaze(m): 10:47am On Apr 19
LeeSmart:

Lol i dey wait for dem, na my money i use buy de phone no be their own so why dem go come for me?
Thank God say my mommy dey here to defend me self.

No body fit come for SIMple man like u jae nothing do you.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:43am On Apr 19
NairaOcean:
A woman made headlines after bashing her own car, a Lexus ES350, while attempting to reverse it within their estate. What makes this story even more unusual is the reason she gave for the accident: she blamed her husband for not purchasing a smaller car, citing "space management" as the issue.

The woman, reportedly called her husband immediately after the incident to express her frustration. In a viral video shared by the husband, the woman can be seen sitting in the driver's seat of the dented Lexus, arguing with her husband over the choice of vehicle.

In the footage, the husband can be heard questioning his wife about what happened to the car, visibly surprised by her reasoning. The woman, undeterred, continues to blame her husband for not "getting her a smaller car," which would have allegedly made her navigation easier. shocked

When will women take responsibility for their actions? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TonMW9mOQ

This one is a narcissistic human being..
She sees the world only from her own eyes.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by flemblem(m): 11:53am On Apr 19
LeeSmart:

Ahh God abeg oo, ma'am no put me for trouble oo😅😅

How are you doing?

Chaii, Oga Leesmart; you don dey enter chat mode and you dey shout no put me for trouble . Run 🏃 o 😂…..
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by deolumike(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19
That's how you lts enable silly behaviour. She is going to pass that lack of personal accountability to your daughter and thd the cycle continues. Learn to point them to their errors! you are enabling nonesense and bragging about it. sit down
LeeSmart:
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Maysdevices(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19
Puss360:

grin grin... Omo, these days, handsome and rich man, "Wifey must ready to share o"....
Na only she wan dey enjoy🤣🤣🤣

Good morning....
Desperado embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Maysdevices(f): 2:27pm On Apr 19
Starzo:

You get wife for house yet you dey call one small girl for nairaland MUMMY, you be big ode!

Mumu man
grin
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Maysdevices(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19
komzy589:

Listen to this trick;
You don’t find, you earn a husband that will genuinely buy you an iPhone 15.
So try get small shame.
Very disgusting comment
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Theo001(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:
Better husband, they'll come and call you names now
. 😂😂😂
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Fantazy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19
LeeSmart:

Na your type Dey abandon your mama and papa for bush in the village and spend lavishly on Nyash.
I hope, at least your immediate siblings are also using expensive phones like that or they are OYO (On their own)?
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EkelediliBuhari: 5:30pm On Apr 19
LeeSmart:

Oga I bought a 15pro max for my wife while I use a 12 PM

She says the 12pm has better camera that’s why I choose it…

You just can make them happy 100%. Just Dey try
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Nonexisting1: 9:35pm On Apr 19
iSense247:
After four years of no sex relationship with my fiancee (now my wife) she started sleeping with an evangelist/prophet. Guess what... She still blamed me for not giving her sex and that's why she started sleeping with a married man. The is someone who said no to sex at the beginning of our relationship.
And you're still married to her? Well well well.

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Tzar(m): 6:39am On Apr 20
Their combination is very toxic… a weak man and an entitled narcissistic woman. Money alone doesn’t make a man alpha, a combination of leadership traits is required.
That woman has no sense pf responsibility or consequence. Unfortunately, the man sounds too weak to straighten hos woman up. That marriage is doomed, because the simp will be continually be manipulated to submission!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? / Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.