Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,211 members, 7,916,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? (11974 Views)

Standout Features Of The Itel A70 / Features Of The New Itel A70 / Galaxy A70 Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro // Mid Range Titans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by EdiskyHarry: 1:53pm On Apr 17
Anything itel, count me out
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by jmichael259(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17
seunlayi:
Itel really stepped up the game. All itel phones of 2023 and above are great machines.

Pixel & Samsung= Dual Kingship
iPhone=. Queen
LG, Moto,Huawei, etc = Chiefs
Redmi, Transision, Poco, etc Members of parliament

grin grin grin grin grin

Don't ever put Redmi, Poco, Vivo or Oppo in the same sentence with transion crap!

For your life, No just try am again

1 Like

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by jmichael259(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17
Hotice085:

With the bad electric situation in Nigeria any fone with higher battery capacity comes first for me
Redmi phones come standard with 5,000mAh all day battery and fast charging. I can confirm with Redmi 12, Note 11 and 12c since last year

2 Likes

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by jmichael259(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17
opera1:
Comparing Redmi to Itel is liable to 6 months improvement

Imprisonment
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Abid2020(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17
EnglandAmaka:

How much did you buy it please? I'm interested, I want to own one

1 Like

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Abid2020(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17
Dstar434:

Please does this phone support Dream league soccer 2024?
It supports Efootball 2024 self

1 Like

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Ameboperoo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17
Azazyel:

What Redmi model do you use now?
I use Redmi 12 now but I used Redmi go, 9 and A1+ before. I never regret using them

1 Like

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Azazyel: 6:45pm On Apr 17
Ameboperoo:

I use Redmi 12 now but I used Redmi go, 9 and A1+ before. I never regret using them

Redmi 12 is way ahead of itel A70 and Redmi A3. Redmi 12 is good but the other two can be horrible. I can tell you that for a fact. On another note: the itel A70 actually performs better than the Redmi A3. It would run dream league soccer a bit sharper than the A3
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Azazyel: 6:50pm On Apr 17
TonyBby:
Why won't it? It's a smartphone of course. What tier are you on dream league live?.

Ah noo it depends on the Soc. Not all smartphones can play it. We can play a friend match. I'm on tier 2
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Ameboperoo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17
Azazyel:

Redmi 12 is way ahead of itel A70 and Redmi A3. Redmi 12 is good but the other two can be horrible. I can tell you that for a fact. On another note: the itel A70 actually performs better than the Redmi A3. It would run dream league soccer a bit sharper than the A3
Can you compare the processors?
I don't know why itel always silent about the yeye unisoc processor they use

1 Like

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Azazyel: 11:14pm On Apr 17
Ameboperoo:

Can you compare the processors?
I don't know why itel always silent about the yeye unisoc processor they use

Itel A70 uses the Unisoc T603 and Redmi A3 uses mediatek Helio G36

In terms of opening apps, Helio G36 is a bit quicker. You'll hardly notice

Gaming is better on the Unisoc T603. Helio G36 is very poor in gaming and easily heats up

Camera is poor on both

The itel A70 wins in camera department, Gaming, overall performance of Chipset. The Redmi A3 wins in battery life and slightly in display.
However, it's wiser to go for the itel A70
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Nati123(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17
ogugwa1992:

https://leaders.ng/2024/04/16/the-itel-a70-redefining-value-in-the-smartphone-market/
You're just advertising Itel... Redmi A3 is way better than Itel...shut the Bleep her up... your marketing strategy is poor..you can't even put the key details about the itel... just saying trash
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Azazyel: 11:44pm On Apr 17
Nati123:

You're just advertising Itel... Redmi A3 is way better than Itel...shut the Bleep her up... your marketing strategy is poor..you can't even put the key details about the itel... just saying trash

The marketing is poor and most of these marketers don't even know what is inside those phones. They just market like zombies. However, the truth is the A70 is better than Redmi A3. I already analyzed them if you scroll up to the previous post
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by jmichael259(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18
Azazyel:

Itel A70 uses the Unisoc T603 and Redmi A3 uses mediatek Helio G36

In terms of opening apps, Helio G36 is a bit quicker. You'll hardly notice

Gaming is better on the Unisoc T603. Helio G36 is very poor in gaming and easily heats up

Camera is poor on both

The itel A70 wins in camera department, Gaming, overall performance of Chipset. The Redmi A3 wins in battery life and slightly in display.
However, it's wiser to go for the itel A70

You have never experienced REDMI or suffered from Itel. ITEL can only be compared to bontel and freeyond kind of devices. It's an insult to smartphones for you to even dream of Itel being a wiser choice than REDMI.

Azazyel:

The marketing is poor and most of these marketers don't even know what is inside those phones. They just market like zombies. However, the truth is the A70 is better than Redmi A3. I already analyzed them if you scroll up to the previous post
I almost bought the A70 because it looked finer and stronger than the A3.

ITEL A70 android(GO edition) running on unisoc =rubbish

Redmi A3 full android running on mediatek G36 =💪Better

Don't even talk about the camera and life of the device, itel will start crashing in just few months.
NEVER EVER COMPARE ITEL TO EVEN THE POOREST REDMI
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Dstar434(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18
Abid2020:

It supports Efootball 2024 self
Even the 3gb/64gb version?
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Ameboperoo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18
You can say all you want but figures don't lie

1 Share

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Azazyel: 7:02pm On Apr 18
jmichael259:

You have never experienced REDMI or suffered from Itel. ITEL can only be compared to bontel and freeyond kind of devices. It's an insult to smartphones for you to even dream of Itel being a wiser choice than REDMI.

I almost bought the A70 because it looked finer and stronger than the A3.

ITEL A70 android(GO edition) running on unisoc =rubbish

Redmi A3 full android running on mediatek G36 =💪Better

Don't even talk about the camera and life of the device, itel will start crashing in just few months.
NEVER EVER COMPARE ITEL TO EVEN THE POOREST REDMI

I see you are a Redmi campaigner. The full android 14 on Redmi A3 is a recipe for disaster except when you get the 6gb ram version. Don't sway people because you hate itel phones. Unisoc T603 is a better performer. Itel failed to add more RAM to the A70. I handled the Redmi A3 at Ikeja and honestly it was unpleasant. Apps crashing here and there. It was the 4gb ram variant tho. MIUI on top of android 14 is too heavy on that poor Helio G36. Nokia G20 uses Helio G35 and stock android yet it lags. Imagine MIUI on top of it again. That is the case with Redmi A3. It's not palatable. I actually don't like itel products as well but I can't cos of that push people to Redmi A3 which is very poor in performance. If itel A70 is poor, Redmi A3 is very poor.
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Azazyel: 7:15pm On Apr 18
Ameboperoo:
You can say all you want but figures don't lie

I thought as much. I was waiting for you to bring the screenshots from this site. Do something for me, go to this same site and check all the parameters very well. You'll see that most of t603 parameters are empty which implies that they didn't run tests on it. They just picked specs from Unisoc site. Nanoreview would give you a clear comparison. Just as Helio G35 and G36 have similar figures and performance, Unisoc T603 and T606 have similar figures. The latter is a revamped t603. You can also go to GSMArena, check the comments on itel A70 and also those on Redmi A3 then make your judgement
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Abid2020(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18
Dstar434:

Even the 3gb/64gb version?
Yes, that version support memory fusion, you fit make the 3gb ram to 8gb ram the additional 5gb of ram will be taking from rom 64gb
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by jmichael259(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18
Azazyel:

I see you are a Redmi campaigner. The full android 14 on Redmi A3 is a recipe for disaster except when you get the 6gb ram version. Don't sway people because you hate itel phones. Unisoc T603 is a better performer. Itel failed to add more RAM to the A70. I handled the Redmi A3 at Ikeja and honestly it was unpleasant. Apps crashing here and there. It was the 4gb ram variant tho. MIUI on top of android 14 is too heavy on that poor Helio G36. Nokia G20 uses Helio G35 and stock android yet it lags. Imagine MIUI on top of it again. That is the case with Redmi A3. It's not palatable. I actually don't like itel products as well but I can't cos of that push people to Redmi A3 which is very poor in performance. If itel A70 is poor, Redmi A3 is very poor.

I'm impressed with the latest Itel phones. They came out with some trendy features and mix of Samsung plus iPhone designs. They even used mediatek G91 on their new S24.
REDMI A3 is the cheapest version Redmi right now. Its definitely not a powerhouse device and I don't use it.
However, as long as it's itel, running on android GO, that's already a recipe for disaster. Many useful apps and bank apps are not available on android GO playstore and won't run on the device. I have used different ITEL Android Go devices. In fact, any device on android GO, no matter the brand, should be avoided.
Even that A3 will solve more things and retain it's features quality in the long run..

1 Like

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Azazyel: 2:31am On Apr 19
jmichael259:

I'm impressed with the latest Itel phones. They came out with some trendy features and mix of Samsung plus iPhone designs. They even used mediatek G91 on their new S24.
REDMI A3 is the cheapest version Redmi right now. Its definitely not a powerhouse device and I don't use it.
However, as long as it's itel, running on android GO, that's already a recipe for disaster. Many useful apps and bank apps are not available on android GO playstore and won't run on the device. I have used different ITEL Android Go devices. In fact, any device on android GO, no matter the brand, should be avoided.
Even that A3 will solve more things and retain it's features quality in the long run..

The android Go would make the phone lighter but just as you said, a lot of android features are gone. Itel A70 is actually not made for people with strong smartphone knowledge. It's made for people who just want to buy something for everyday use and basic tasks on a small budget. It would work just fine for that. It's a good thing that Redmi wants the buyer to experience android 14 but it would have been better with just pure android 14 cos the Chipset is weaker. The A3 is definitely not free from serious lagging. I don't like recommending these kind of phones honestly. They're not pleasant to use in the long run. People would always regret getting them if they set their hopes high. Of course, Redmi and Redmi note series are ahead of any itel product. For itel marketers to even start comparing with Redmi A3, it showed that they had found holes in that phone. They can't compare their itel phones with even Redmi 10c or 10 cos they know there's no competition there. Their biggest now is itel S24 which still uses a low end soc. I can't buy itel A70 or Redmi A3 for anyone as gift sef.

4 Likes

Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Efilse: 9:01am On Apr 20
Dumb Bleep! Naso dem they do phone comparison and analysis.
Re: The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? by Konquest: 10:47pm On Apr 24

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inability To Browse Using Airtel Mobile Internet On Nokia C2-01 / Mtn Better Me Data Bundles , Where You Can Get 2015mb For N2000( Naija Camp.net / Itel Feature Phone Flash File Pac file Firmware

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.