Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? (3749 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by micheal567(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
Please i need your help my good nairaland people, I relocated to South Africa in febuary and i met a south african girl and it all started as a fling when i met her at a friends place, she said she liked me and started being raw asking me if im good in bed and how big i am, i told her sure im good and we decided to put it to test, During the love making session the condom burst and i spilled my seed inside her, After we are done i told her to take pills which she said shes not going to take, we forgot about the experience and moved on with out lives but still kept in touch, I told her that im going to nigeria and on getting nigeria  three weeks after we made love she said went for a test and that shes pregnant asking me what should she do so i told her to keep it that when i come back we would sort things out because i dont want her to abort the baby, She said she want to abort it but because she love me she would keep it, Everything was cool but two weeks later i was set to go back and was about to tell her when she confessed to me that she had to tell me the truth that she met a nigerian guy at a bar with some friends and she had sex with the guy, Now i dont know what to do so i suspended my trip and after some time i forgave her and told her that its a mistake but last week she used a picture with a guy as her dp and i asked her she said hes a nigeria igbo guy who bought her drink and he promise to take care of her and didnt mind that shes was pregnant so she fell for him but they did not have sex she only gave him a Mouth Gig and thats all, she calls me daddy and all and tell me she loves me, I feel emotionaly hurt WHAT GIRL IN HER RIGHT MIND KNOWING SHES PREGNANT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN AND GIVE HIM Mouth Action , IM CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE ADVISE ME, RIGHT NOW IM NOT TALKING TO HER AND PLAN ON RELOCATING WHEN I GO BACK, I NEED GOOD ADVISE.
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Skywalker5(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
SO U FEEL YOU WILL GET GOOD ADVICE HERE?

undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Merc2011: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2011
bros check wether u don get AIDS ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]. . . .Now where the hell are those congenital myopic fools,whose only sole purpose in life is to spread the "Gospel of Ignorance"? I dont see them yapping & harping senselessly on this thread, because it involves a NON Nigerian Girl!. . . "Nonsenticated Things!". . .

The lady in question is NOT a wife material. She could care less if she lost that baby or not. She is promiscuous by nature, but i guess you are getting pretty emotional over her because she probably gave you great sex! Right? In just a space of 14 days, she's had s[i]e[/i]x with another guy, and or[i]a[/i]l s[i]e[/i]x with yet another! Height of promiscuity! Smh! Was she officially in a relationship with you? Or was everything that happened between you two a fling? Answers you seek to the questions you asked lies in the revelation by you as to the relationship status between you and the lady in question. . .

And i wont be a tad surprised if she has already aborted the baby. . .[/size]
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by micheal567(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
Sky-walker:

SO U FEEL YOU WILL GET GOOD ADVICE HERE?

undecided undecided angry angry angry

YES I FEEL I WOULD GET GOOD ADVICE FROM SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . . .Now where the hell are those congenital myopic fools,whose only sole purpose in life is to spread the "Gospel of Ignorance"? I dont see them yapping & harping senselessly on this thread, because it involves a NON Nigerian Girl!. . . "Nonsenticated Things!". . .

The lady in question is NOT a wife material. She could care less if she lost that baby or not. She is promiscuous by nature, but i guess you are getting pretty emotional over her because she probably gave you great sex! Right? In just a space of 14 days, she's had s[i]e[/i]x with another guy, and or[i]a[/i]l s[i]e[/i]x with yet another! Height of promiscuity! Smh! Was she officially in a relationship with you? Or was everything that happened between you two a fling? Answers you seek to the questions you asked lies in the revelation by you as to the relationship status between you and the lady in question. . .

And i wont be a tad surprised if she has already aborted the baby. . .[/size]

Sexkillz, We had a wonderful sex but im being emotional because she said shes pregnant, We are not officially in a relationship,
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
grin grin grin

oh men i just dont know what to call this one geezz what is it with Nigerian men and love?

well congrats on being a future daddy and just because you can escape to Nigeria doesn't mean you should abandon your child. Also you need to end this dumb relationship with this hot in the azz girl who only needs a drink and empty promises before she gets down.
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Eiregirl(f): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
So sad! That poor unfortunate, innocent, unborn baby! sad
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Yorisb: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
Why most of these ''Help me, Why do black women, Can I marry my cousin, my prickk is bigger'' threads are started by

a select group of 'Newbies/Non-regulars' will remain NL's most unsolved mystery.

Xcuse me pass jor!
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
what for her to give birth and do a DNA test if the baby is urs be the father and take care of the child but as for the girl well let her be your baby mother not a wife o
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
micheal567:

Sexkillz, We had a wonderful sex but im being emotional because she said shes pregnant, We are not officially in a relationship,
[size=14pt]Yeah! I get you. But how are you sure she is? Did she show you the test results? What if she has aborted the baby! Look here, better you get back over there, before you know the next line of action to take. For all i know, she could be playing you or she has already aborted the baby. . . [/size]
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by micheal567(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2011
thank you for you suggestion.
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by kpolli(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
ur baby-mama is a hoeee
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
micheal567:

Please i need your help my good nairaland people, I relocated to South Africa in febuary and i met a south african girl and it all started as a fling when i met her at a friends place, she said she liked me and started being raw asking me if im good in bed and how big i am, i told her sure im good and we decided to put it to test

at that point, didnt you REMOTELY think that she was a h[b]o[/b]e?! did you really believed that she was wifey material?!
come on bro!!!!!

During the love making session the condom burst and i spilled my seed inside her,

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!! when a condom fails, you CAN feel it and what any NORMAL person would do is simply PULL OUT and run to the bathroom to clean up (even though it's pointless). condoms dont break as you are busting a nut so you knew fully well that the condom broke but decided to continue and eja.culated inside her. so i am safe to say that you are FULLY TO BE BLAMED FOR YOUR MISERY!!!!

After we are done i told her to take pills which she said shes not going to take,

SA being full of AIDS cases, your only thought at that time was pregnancy not AIDS?! abeg go test yourself!

we forgot about the experience and moved on with out lives but still kept in touch, I told her that im going to nigeria and on getting nigeria  three weeks after we made love she said went for a test and that shes pregnant asking me what should she do so i told her to keep it that when i come back we would sort things out because i dont want her to abort the baby,

since you clearly said to her that you dont want her to abort then why are you upset if she continue being who she is: A H[b]O[/b]E! did you actually believe that this lady was going to suddenly change because she got your seed inside her? did you actually believe that you guys would live happily ever after as a family?

She said she want to abort it but because she love me she would keep it

dude, what LOVE is she talking about?! BWAAAAAAH!!!!
she didnt want to take the morning after pill, but yet, now she is saying that she wants to have an abortion?! this makes NO SENSE!

Everything was cool but two weeks later i was set to go back and was about to tell her when she confessed to me that she had to tell me the truth that she met a nigerian guy at a bar with some friends and she Were Intimate with the guy,

she did with him exactly what she did with you, why you mad?!

Now i dont know what to do so i suspended my trip and after some time i forgave her and told her that its a mistake but last week she used a picture with a guy as her dp and i asked her she said hes a nigeria igbo guy who bought her drink and he promise to take care of her and didnt mind that shes was pregnant so she fell for him but they did not Be Intimate she only gave him a MouthAction and thats all

a mistake?! why are you trying to pretend that she is not what she is?! dont be shy, get it out of your system: this gal is h[b]o[/b]e!!!!

if a 9ja  has a baby with a SAfrican gal, does he get residency?! if he does then i will understand why this guy wants to recognize "your" baby. if it is really yours, of course, lol!

she calls me daddy and all and tell me she loves me

***MBJ does the sign of the cross while moving on to the rest of this amazing story****

I feel emotionaly hurt WHAT GIRL IN HER RIGHT MIND KNOWING SHES PREGNANT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN AND GIVE HIM MouthAction

A H[b]O[/b]E!!!
thats what happen when someone tries to turn a h[b]o[/b]e into a housewife.

IM CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE ADVISE ME, RIGHT NOW IM NOT TALKING TO HER AND PLAN ON RELOCATING WHEN I GO BACK, I NEED GOOD ADVISE.

accept who she is, wait until she give birth, get a DNA test, if it is yours: stay in the life of the baby, if it isnt : oh well!
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
micheal567:

Please i need your help my good nairaland people, I relocated to South Africa in febuary and i met a south african girl and it all started as a fling when i met her at a friends place, she said she liked me and started being raw asking me if im good in bed and how big i am, i told her sure im good and we decided to put it to test, During the love making session the condom burst and i spilled my seed inside her, After we are done i told her to take pills which she said shes not going to take, we forgot about the experience and moved on with out lives but still kept in touch, I told her that im going to nigeria and on getting nigeria  three weeks after we made love she said went for a test and that shes pregnant asking me what should she do so i told her to keep it that when i come back we would sort things out because i dont want her to abort the baby, She said she want to abort it but because she love me she would keep it, Everything was cool but two weeks later i was set to go back and was about to tell her when she confessed to me that she had to tell me the truth that she met a nigerian guy at a bar with some friends and she Were Intimate with the guy, Now i dont know what to do so i suspended my trip and after some time i forgave her and told her that its a mistake but last week she used a picture with a guy as her dp and i asked her she said hes a nigeria igbo guy who bought her drink and he promise to take care of her and didnt mind that shes was pregnant so she fell for him but they did not Be Intimate she only gave him a MouthAction and thats all, she calls me daddy and all and tell me she loves me, I feel emotionaly hurt WHAT GIRL IN HER RIGHT MIND KNOWING SHES PREGNANT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN AND GIVE HIM MouthAction , IM CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE ADVISE ME, RIGHT NOW IM NOT TALKING TO HER AND PLAN ON RELOCATING WHEN I GO BACK, I NEED GOOD ADVISE.
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by adewale123: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
hmmmmm she is a hoe...u shut know that man
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by agb2011(f): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
1. End watever relationship dt exists between u two
2. Go for HIV/AIDS test (don't b scared)
3. Wait for her to giv birth and go 4 a DNA test because d baby may not be urs or better still she may not b pregnant.
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by bernfame(f): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2012
Yorisb: Why most of these ''Help me, Why do black women, Can I marry my cousin, my prickk is bigger'' threads are started by

a select group of 'Newbies/Non-regulars' will remain NL's most unsolved mystery.

Xcuse me pass jor!

What are you feeling like undecided
Yorisb: Why most of these ''Help me, Why do black women, Can I marry my cousin, my prickk is bigger'' threads are started by

Xcuse me pass jor!

What are you feeling like
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by picolo01: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2012
what a situation!
Re: Help My Pregnant Fling Slept With Another Guy What Do I Do? by DECOtech(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2012
Besides, many SA girls can give thier right arms just to be with a Nigerian guy.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / Durentdbiitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.