Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,233 members, 7,974,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:38 PM

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office (13270 Views)

Bello's Media Office Accuse EFCC Of Being "Desperate To Convict Publicly" / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by stasius: 6:25pm On Apr 17
Jee zaa ugba gị nwokem.
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by qtx(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17
Owoicho4040:

Source: https://independent.ng/contemptuous-harassment-call-efcc-to-order-nigeria-not-lawless-country-yahaya-bello-media-office/
Lol, BAT my Boi! i like it when u shake people wei bin think say Bubu no go eva commot from power again. That is to let everyone working with you too know that one day power go change hand, make them take am easy. And even you urself too.
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by HRMK: 7:57pm On Apr 17
nobody is above the law.submit yourself for investigation NOW!
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by Father4all: 8:15pm On Apr 17
Thunder fire Criminals
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by Peeruty: 8:44pm On Apr 17
It shall never be well with Yeye Bello and his entire generation, he shall die a very shameful and painful death for every atocity he committed.

1 Like

Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by Taigaban: 9:21pm On Apr 17
Shut up!!!! Return all and any looted funds in your possession.
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:23pm On Apr 17
OlaoluwaSP:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Olaoluwasp,
Easygoingman32,Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by Coolgent(m): 5:21am On Apr 18
Elrufai, now Yeye Bello.
Thank u blablue Tunibu
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:52am On Apr 18
slivertongue:
but bello was lawless
they should've gone for him then
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by benjaminlawson(m): 9:46am On Apr 18
Mr. Yeye bello, is now you realize that Nigeria is not a lawless country. Let me remain you that you have benefit from lawless system in the following instances; when you want to win election for your second term, you claimed that when people hear tau, tau, which means the sound of gun they will run, the rest is history. Also when FG game you money 20 billion naira to settle workers salary in your state, you went and deposit it in your private account, while workers are dying of hunger, if not a lawless country how would that happen. Even the same criminal that drove you out of your house, when you notice that the election is not favorite to you, it was alleged that you manipulate it in your local governments, and many more of your alleged infraction against the constitution of Nigeria, all these allegations against you can be find in a lawless country, is now your turn to taste of her lawlessness, actually they did not commit any lawless again you, except is just want to ask you some questions, coming to your house is not an illegal act on the path of efcc.
Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by 1000Capacity: 11:11pm On Apr 24
rentAcock:
I will eat eba with vegetable soup tonight
Show me love Oga mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls / Ondo: Makarfi, Sheriff Factions Submit Different Candidates’ Names / Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.