Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,619 members, 7,972,287 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

E-money Promises To Look After The Wife And Kids Of Junior Pope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E-money Promises To Look After The Wife And Kids Of Junior Pope (494 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Promises To Look After The Wife And Kids Of Junior Pope by obasanjonews(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17
E-Money, a well-known businessman and socialite, has stepped forward to support the children of the late Nollywood actor, Junior Pope.

Tragically, Junior Pope and three others lost their lives in a boating accident while returning from a movie shoot on the Anam River in Anambra State.

E-Money, in mourning for the actor, revealed that Junior Pope's last words were about his dedication to raising his three sons. In light of this, E-Money has made a heartfelt commitment to fulfill the late actor's wish by taking on the responsibility of caring for his children.

Through a touching message on his Instagram page, E-Money expressed the deep loss felt by all who knew Junior Pope and assured that his children would be embraced and nurtured by the Okonkwo family, just as the late actor would have wanted.

The memory of Junior Pope will forever be cherished, and his absence will be deeply felt. May he rest in peace, knowing that he is loved and that his family and loved ones are surrounded by God's blessings.

Re: E-money Promises To Look After The Wife And Kids Of Junior Pope by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17
In exchange for free nacking. grin

See the speed he used in claiming her before other men start showing interest. This life eh! Once you die dem go collect your wife sharply.
Re: E-money Promises To Look After The Wife And Kids Of Junior Pope by odinaccess: 3:41pm On Apr 17
This look after get kleg, why didn't you help Mr. Ibu and other actors that has died wives , oga becos she fine ...I dey suspect this help ,nobody said she jobless

1 Like

Re: E-money Promises To Look After The Wife And Kids Of Junior Pope by Judd007: 5:53am On Apr 18
You try, helper wehdon

(1) (Reply)

Please Wich App Can I Use To Do This Or Where Can I Learn It. / 4yrs Instagram for 3k / Ladies!#-@(5@:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.