Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:05 PM

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 (33946 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 / Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by assholemods: 12:29am On Jun 02
AskNgige2:

I tell you..
And dotmund went to remove that yeruba guy that was disturbing their defense
What is yeruba?

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by luminouz(m): 12:33am On Jun 02
Mariangeles:

Wa! Ki lo fa oshi?
L'aye l'aye e, ma a try nonsense yen mo!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See the way you dey follow me talk...you had to speak vernacular!!! E pepper you wella...

Ntor!!

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by linebet: 12:58am On Jun 02
Cheers for sharing! I've been checking out https://mega-pari.org/ recently, and it's been a fun ride. The welcome bonuses are pretty sweet, and they don't mess around with payouts. But remember, it's all about the experience, not relying on it as a money-making scheme. Give it a try and see what you think!

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by linebet: 1:06am On Jun 02
Hey, thanks for the recommendation! I've been checking out https://888-starz.org/ recently, and it's been a lot of fun. The welcome bonuses are great, and the payouts are on point. Just remember, it's all about the entertainment value, not relying on it as a primary income stream. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by TheSuperX(m): 1:25am On Jun 02
Congratulations to Madrid, I knew the trophy is there's
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:29am On Jun 02
Mariangeles:

Wa! Ki lo fa oshi?
L'aye l'aye e, ma a try nonsense yen mo!

Trying to be tough by typing yoruba is the dumbest thing I have seen, Ogbanje. 😂

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by abuhusna1: 1:53am On Jun 02
quickly:
Akpororo don score.

Tony Kroos and Modric 6 champions league cups

Madrid they always hang in there until you give them one chance and that’s it.

They don’t overplay or tikitaka you.

They hang in there for making sure worst case . U r only one goal ahead and then they punish you.
Man City ad thisnd Liverpool husband
I said this when dotnund lost clear 2 goals chances in the first half that Madrid doesn't even need too many chances because the little chance is always converted to goal. That doggedness is giving Madrid victory

4 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by princeabdul(m): 2:22am On Jun 02
🥰🥰😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 3:51am On Jun 02
Real Madrid should resign from playing this Champions league. Wining it for the 14th time is not a joke
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Chicentt(f): 4:49am On Jun 02
Madrid lost to man city in the champions league final Last year
Omoawoke:

grin dem be like witch craft

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by omoyeni37: 4:53am On Jun 02
Shame on Barcelona, what a poorly run team.
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:13am On Jun 02
Mariangeles:

Awwwwwwww cry

Oya drop your account number make we see wetin we fit do about am.

Pele dear.
undecided
2673694659 fairmoney
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Klinxmanz(m): 5:15am On Jun 02
LeeSmart:
Nothing is stopping Dortmund from lifting dis trophy tonight...... 2-1 in favour of B. Dortmund.
chairman, madrid don carry cup naa afa 4 ur kind gifting.

2 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:16am On Jun 02
millionbots:

Cc Goalnaldo please don't drop your number to this person quoting you and asking you to drop your account details.
She's a known scammer on this forum.
She will ask for your personal details and use it as identity theft to scam people and swindle innocent nairalanders of their hard earned money
She has so many monikers on this forum, her main moniker is Ishilove while her alternate account is the one she's using to ask for your account details.
I'm a victim, please beware.
wonderful, so my sister ishilove is a scammer? Do you have prove to back up this?
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:17am On Jun 02
FireUpNow:
Real Madrid should resign from playing this Champions league. Wining it for the 14th time is not a joke
oga na 15th time Abeg ooo stop reducing our trophies 😂😹

2 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:22am On Jun 02
Olarewaju89:

Mumu... Na olosho be your problem ba?
when I stated my problem here that I needed financial assistance for my business did I get a single reply? Oga go warm eba eat if you have nothing to do.
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by elmarafa20: 5:43am On Jun 02
Halaa Madrid eeeeeyy!! ✊✊✊
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by karkinase(m): 5:45am On Jun 02
FireUpNow:
15 times you mean
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Dynamicboss: 6:06am On Jun 02
amstamon:

Says who? Any coach can make substitution mistake. Even pep made same mistake against Madrid in the 2022 second leg that Madrid later win

That was before not in this year’s encounter Sir
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:43am On Jun 02
Arindin
Forumites:
kakabo
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Demurray: 6:44am On Jun 02
IAMBOSS1990:

Really the dominance of real madrid in the champions league needs to be studied, how they manage to do it year after year, changing players and still keeping the hunger to win. 6 champions leagues for modric, kroos and carvajal playing for just one club is insane. Most players would join Madrid even if it means sitting on the bench to just to experience the glory
That was what Delima Ronaldo wanted to achieve before injuries and luck ruined it then. It's a pity for such a fantastic player

Now real Madrid has rewritten history, just come real Madrid you will experience the UCL 🏆 glory

Real Madrid anytime, mayday and twice on Saturday

Hala Madrid!!!
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by quickly: 6:45am On Jun 02
IAMBOSS1990:

Really the dominance of real madrid in the champions league needs to be studied, how they manage to do it year after year, changing players and still keeping the hunger to win. 6 champions leagues for modric, kroos and carvajal playing for just one club is insane. Most players would join Madrid even if it means sitting on the bench to just to experience the glory

Easy they buy the best players and pay the biggest wages. Sometimes the buy the next best very early.

Because they are an organic club and big brand or name and buy the best players from every league. The best players in EPL will go to Madrid eg Debryune or Haaland easily in the past Hazard, Bale , Rudiger, CR7

For next season they already have Mbappe and Endrick coming and probably Alphonso Davies. Endrick they bought at 16 years for 60 million. They bought Bellingham Vinicius and Rodrygo.
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Demurray: 6:55am On Jun 02
FireUpNow:
That's one of the reasons pushing for Super League
We want Super League, we don tired of UCL, ( the UCL 🏆 that Arsenal and the likes are yarning, na Real Madrid birthright)
Give us Super League
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Mariangeles(f): 7:07am On Jun 02
luminouz:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See the way you dey follow me talk...you had to speak vernacular!!! E pepper you wella...

Ntor!!

You know, when I deliberately ignored you the other day, I knew you'd come again with nonsense. (They always do)

For your own good, never try that again.
You've been graciously warned. smiley
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by luminouz(m): 7:16am On Jun 02
Mariangeles:

You know, when I deliberately ignored you the other day, I knew you'd come again with nonsense. (They always do)

For your own good, never try that again.
You've been graciously warned. smiley

Bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa...you know you can't resist me🤣🤣🤣
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 7:46am On Jun 02
Goalnaldo:
oga na 15th time Abeg ooo stop reducing our trophies 😂😹

Bros nor vex 😀😀🤣🤣
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 7:47am On Jun 02
Demurray:

We want Super League, we don tired of UCL, ( the UCL 🏆 that Arsenal and the likes are yarning, na Real Madrid birthright)
Give us Super League

The winning is too much my brother

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 7:49am On Jun 02
Demurray:

Give us Super League

Real Madrid needs to be striped off two UCL to be given to Arsenal FC🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by Bacteria8: 8:06am On Jun 02
Bacteria8:
Dortmund players are playing under pressure grin cheesy grin
None of them has played at this kinda level before cheesy cheesy cheesy

My point came to pass 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United Europa League (2 - 2) On 16th February 2023 / Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth (4 - 1) On 30th December 2018 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea - (0 - 0) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.