Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,908 members, 7,949,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help (40939 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by babybird82(f): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
Network marketing is your best bet. With it you make passive income.

Invest as low as N14,400 and get products that give you some returns after sales. You introduce the business to someone else and get paid $10 per set of N14,400 product they buy. Also get paid bonus commission on your team sales weekly. There are 4 ways of earning in this business.

You can attend presentations and seminars for more clarification.

According to Robert Kiyosaki, you are wealthy only when your expenses are lesser than your passive income. This business puts you in the "I" section of the cash flow quadrant.

Join winalite today.

If you are interested, send an email to g4gozie@gmail.com.

See you on top.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by wabagric(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by debbybox: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
Dfxlord:

true business opportunities,
invest in pepper business.
1.PEPPER BIZ
we buy pepper from the north and sell in lagos. very easy. we have dealers in lagos that buy the pepper from us immediately it lands from the north and in this part of zamfara state there is excess pepper.
pepper goes for N1000 per bag and is sold for more than N4000 in lagos (price varies).
so if you invest in this windfall be ready to get more than 40% of your investments per week.

its done in 3 simple steps. we have our agents in lagos who you may meet one on one if you so desire. once we have bought it and sold it the profit will be given to you.
the good thing about this business is that you dont look for buyers and the product is not scarce.

the bad part is that pepper season will be over by february so the earlier the better.

2. TRADING GOLD
we have mines in zamfara, we mine the stones, take them to our crushers in kebbi State and process

Please, let me have the contact of your agent, I'll like to discuss with him. ayindeluv4u@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2011
maki:

go to a fashion school for 6-8months and u'll be start for life, grin
am enjoying myself now as an emerging fashion designer, i went to a fahion school here in lagos and dis is what i get and more trainings on different things like assessories making,

check this out www.makioba.com.ng
4RM UR WEBSITE, SEEMS LIKE IT'S ONLY PPLE WITH BIG BREAST U SEW FOR undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by maki(f): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2011
Ijogz K:

4RM your WEBSITE, SEEMS LIKE IT'S ONLY PPLE WITH BIG bosom U SEW FOR undecided lipsrsealed

hahahaaaa, naughty, cheesy
no i dont sew for pple wit big bum only, but i dont sew for guys kiss
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by maki(f): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2011
PatKing:

You go gal!

wink
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by beautyline(f): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2011
Visit www.fragrances.fm/chynwe

to start a lucrative perfumes, cosmetics and toiletries business with a start up capital of only 15,650!

The products will be delivered at your doorstep.

Check www.fragrances.fm/chynwe or call 08034708929

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by monetizeng: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2011
If you're really in Lagos, then there are just many opportunities for you.
I think the best thing is to start from your skills. Can you sing, or good at making people laugh (comedy)?

Are you a good footballer, or actor/actress? Are you good in writing, then develop the skill and write your own powerful books.

Your greatest fortune will only come from your skill - those things you're passionate about and not from any business you run into just because of the little money you can make from it.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by LagBlogger(m): 5:02am On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by LagBlogger(m): 5:04am On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by ysalli: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
debby_box:

Please, let me have the contact of your agent, I'll like to discuss with him. ayindeluv4u@yahoo.com

I'm intrensted too, can u b my mentor...tnx, mail me..inotechx@gmail.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by Ayus34(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dfxlord:

true business opportunities,
invest in pepper business.
1.PEPPER BIZ
we buy pepper from the north and sell in lagos. very easy. we have dealers in lagos that buy the pepper from us immediately it lands from the north and in this part of zamfara state there is excess pepper.
pepper goes for N1000 per bag and is sold for more than N4000 in lagos (price varies).
so if you invest in this windfall be ready to get more than 40% of your investments per week.

its done in 3 simple steps. we have our agents in lagos who you may meet one on one if you so desire. once we have bought it and sold it the profit will be given to you.
the good thing about this business is that you dont look for buyers and the product is not scarce.

the bad part is that pepper season will be over by february so the earlier the better.

2. TRADING GOLD
we have mines in zamfara, we mine the stones, take them to our crushers in kebbi State and process
please let us talk on this bizness my mail is ayus34@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by tontolo: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
Am also very interested for,immediate business .pls contact me on marniequeen1@yahoo.com
debby_box:

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by High247(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2013
Please the guy from zamfara,im really interested in the gold mining...edushalom1@yahoo.com...drop ur contacts and possible info there.tnx
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by tdmoggy: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
New London arrival - Cleared Today

9 bales of children - N69,500 each
1 bale of london ladies bra - N125,000
2 bales Mens shirt (100 pieces) - N42,000 each
1 Bale ladies mixed tops - N35,000
1 Bale of original shorts - N35,000
1 Bale of light Sports wear - N55,000
1 Bale Mens polo/t shirt mix - N45,000
1 Bale of Ladies mix dresses - N65,000
Mens shoes - 6 Bags (186 pairs) - N1,300 each
Children shoes 3 bags (206 pairs) - N750 each

Also
1 bale of mixed underwear pants
1 Bale Mixed socks/stockings
1 bale of leggings
1 bale of singlets/camisoile

All items london A grade goods
Prices reflected are previous selling price,
Items not priced are subject to negotiation and offers are welcome.

Email with your contact phone number and we will text you our warehouse address
at Iyana ipaja

Dealers are welcome and we can negotiate multiple deals price.
We ship every month and we are looking for steady buyers

Send us email on Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by sambennywhite: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Join Payday Nigeria Marketing System and make over N100,000 Monthly, through Business owners products. It easy and lucrative.
@ www.paydaynigeria.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by kingsleychile(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by kingsleychile(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by kingsleychile(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by tomgabriel: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
FrancisDiote:
Buying and selling is not the best in Nigeria. Rendering services pays a lot. Think of marketable services you can render to Nigerians then you are in money.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by faithoni: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls am game.can i have your contact
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by godson99(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
debbybox:
Hi all,

I came here to seek for advice as I believe, to ask question is better than just jumping into things. Please can someone help me by enlightening me on a lucrative job that one can start here in Lagos Nigeria. Well, I mean a small lucrative business to start-with as I need to feed my family. I tot of making calls but that's like selling pure water (Its done everywhere). Please your ideas will be highly appreciated and as you teach, so shall you be thought when in need. Thanks.
I think it will best I deal to have a forum on what's app for exclusively for entrepreneurs to brainstorm ideas... What do u or u guys think?
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help by LINJACK1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello, please let us have a contact to talk to, I'll seriously intersted in this. Thank You please kindly call me on 08163623197

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / Illegal Debiting! Help / Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.