Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Husband Hit Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Hit Me (2417 Views)

Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hit Me by Peakdesign23(m): 10:09am On Apr 19
I think you should ask him politely and you guys should settle things without third parties. but if he is toxic leave the relationship.
Re: My Husband Hit Me by Surgeman: 8:35pm On May 28
Oh, I just saw this now.
I don't know you so dey your lane abeg.

Beverlyjean:

Stop gaslighting...she is the narcissist...she insulted him , seized his phone ...that's pure provocation and control.... if a man does same , he would get arrested
Re: My Husband Hit Me by superCleanworks(m): 3:15am On May 29
Surgeman:
Oh, I just saw this now.
I don't know you so dey your lane abeg
But you know the person you were selling advice to.? Now there are lanes.
Re: My Husband Hit Me by Surgeman: 4:55pm On May 30
If you want my attention, go and start your own thread. otherwise you too Superclean whatever dey your lane...I don't know you neither do I want to know you. Thank you.

superCleanworks:

But you know the person you were selling advice to.? Now there are lanes.
Re: My Husband Hit Me by Foodqueen(f): 6:35pm On May 30
He hit you once, he's definitely going to do it again.

He apologized this time cos he hasn't gotten what he wants from you.

How sure are you, he isn't communicating with his wife in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Hairy Chest On A Man, Yes Or No? / Most Naija Ladies End Up In The Church In Search For A Life Partner Atter 30. / Watch Out! Top 10 Signs She’s Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.