Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Guyz Am Planning To Go To Belgium, Can Anyone Who Has Been Or Leaving There Tel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guyz Am Planning To Go To Belgium, Can Anyone Who Has Been Or Leaving There Tel (745 Views)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Student Visa To Belgium / 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guyz Am Planning To Go To Belgium, Can Anyone Who Has Been Or Leaving There Tel by sesanayo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
Guyz am planning to go to Belgium,  can anyone who has been or leaving there tel me there stardard of living thkssss

(1) (Reply)

Epassport Experience At Embassy Of Nigeria DC / When Is Best Time To Visit Beijing? / Bribe Airport Officials, Risk Five-year Jail Term -ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.