Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran (39214 Views)

FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by yinkabeauty: 3:22pm On Apr 20
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Muslims have really influenced this man negatively

Which one be "Yoruba Muslims" do you think everyone will just make comment or pass judgement irrationally just because of the faith they belong to, without looking at issues critically and objectively ...
No sane human being should reason like that.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by TRAPLORD13: 3:37pm On Apr 20
routed:

You lots are the dreamer here, as your dream put Ukraine to her current slow death.
I was expecting Nato to have recorded victory by now as Putin is playing ping-pong with Ukraine in the theater of war.

Yeyenatus, you think conventional war with a nation with air deterent is a joke.

This is the opportunity for the baby super power to show her usual gra-gra. She want to drag Washington to poorly conceived war.
The big brother says "No" you're on your own on this.

Ayatolla can never stand Washington but Israel can never win or sustain war with Israel.

The reason Ukraine is taking a slow painful death is because it can't produce his military equipments and can't ramp up recruit in man power, in these, Russia war factory is producing her war machines at records rate and thousands of recruits are lining up to fight to safe the mother Russia.

This same fate will be faced by the acclaimed baby super power. Israel can't face Iran alone like Ukraine can't face Russia alone. This is simply for the fact that Israel can't produce her war machine and she is having difficulty to recruit at the moment in his war with Hamas.
Like Ukraine, without financial aid from Washington and the alliance military machines she will die a slow death in war front like it's happening in Ukraine.
Again, where will Israel get her stock of fuel to power her war machines if USA is not supplying her. Iran can produce unlimited fuel to power her war machines, and she equality has enough strength, militarily, to stop flow of 30% of word oil traversing the strath of hormuz.
These are the facts on ground, few of them, that I can make clear which will impact the war.

You guys result to abuse and denigrating, instead of giving superior reasons that defeat my position.
We need not result to brandishing your emotions on this issue.

The only war Israel will always win is a war with defenseless "children and women".

Iran is playing with fire.
Not even Russian made S300 could stop Israel from hitting them.
Show me what Iran is doing innovatively aside from spreading chaos and anarchy across the middle east.
The Mullahs days are numbered and you shall live to witness it.
Goodbye son

Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20
God1000:
Lol, some hard truth here, for once I wholeheartedly agree with this man, without USA Israel cannot fight a regional power like Iran that is capable of obliterating the entire Israel with its huge conventional arsenal, but I want de-escalation at this point, Iran should not bother sending more missiles, the world knows the truth and the aggressor

My concern right now is that oil prices are going up following these attacks, a war between Iran and Israel will devastate global economy
who is the truth and who is the aggressor.
Will you shut up your mouth.
Seun should create a kid's section for children like you
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Muslims have really influenced this man negatively
grin
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I told y'all that Iran🇮🇷 has shattered the invisibility of Israeli military power.
keep quiet kid.
You know nothing so keep quiet
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by imam07: 11:18pm On Apr 20
imam07:
u like wat he said now ba. Later u will come here be condemning him because by tomorrow he will condemn iran also
with this news u will see you and ffk are dumb fool.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by NewYorkCity: 10:37am On May 20
What does the m0r0n have to say today the 19th of May, 2024?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hacker Breaks Into NIMC Server, Steals Over 3 Million National Identity Numbers / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics / Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.