Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

Vacancy For Website Developer And Graphics Designer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Website Developer And Graphics Designer. (192 Views)

Website Developer, graphics designer and a videographer / A Web Developer And Graphics Designer Needed At Ayhomes / VACANCY! Website and Graphics Designer Needed For Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Website Developer And Graphics Designer. by Voiceoutnaija: 10:16am On Apr 20
We are currently looking for an individual with expertise in Website designing and graphics design to work with us on our upcoming project in Ilorin.

The person must have up-to-date trends in graphics design and Website development peculiar to the entertainment industry.

It's a remote Job, though we are keen to have someone residing in the Ilorin area.

For more information kindly message me on WhatsApp.

PS. We are paying monthly.
Re: Vacancy For Website Developer And Graphics Designer. by FatherOfJesus: 9:36pm On Apr 20
Graphic design and web development are two different skillsets, you want to save cost so you can hire someone you will use until he dies.

How can someone write a lot of codes to develop a website and now you want him to do graphics for you? You Wan kill the person?

I also have a feeling that you don't know a lot about web development and that's why you want to hire someone that will be doing designs and also develop. That type of setting is usually toxic and stressful.

Even if na wordpress, I don't like working for people that cannot separate simple concerns.

Oga, hire a graphic designer separately from a web developer or be ready to pay me 1million. I also have a feeling that you don't have UI/UX person, this developer go still do UI/UX for you.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Website Developer And Graphics Designer. by HappyMangle: 9:36pm On Apr 21
Good luck on your search! I hope you find someone soon. If not, you might want to consider reaching out to a SaaS design agency in San Francisco https://dworkz.com/ for assistance with your project or potential future projects. Collaborating with an agency can offer a wealth of expertise and resources to help bring your vision to life. However, hiring someone might not be the best idea right now, considering the project's current stage and potential scope. Consulting with an agency could provide a flexible and efficient solution while ensuring high-quality results.
Re: Vacancy For Website Developer And Graphics Designer. by ambale(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21
FatherOfJesus:
Graphic design and web development are two different skillsets, you want to save cost so you can hire someone you will use until he dies.

How can someone write a lot of codes to develop a website and now you want him to do graphics for you? You Wan kill the person?

I also have a feeling that you don't know a lot about web development and that's why you want to hire someone that will be doing designs and also develop. That type of setting is usually toxic and stressful.

Even if na wordpress, I don't like working for people that cannot separate simple concerns.

Oga, hire a graphic designer separately from a web developer or be ready to pay me 1million. I also have a feeling that you don't have UI/UX person, this developer go still do UI/UX for you.

The guy is probably new to the game, we all made same mistake at first, we thought all can work in one

But there's a clear distinction from both job description

He might even be offering less than 200k for the job role😂
Re: Vacancy For Website Developer And Graphics Designer. by FatherOfJesus: 6:30am On Apr 22
ambale:

The guy is probably new to the game, we all made same mistake at first, we thought all can work in one

But there's a clear distinction from both job description

He might even be offering less than 200k for the job role😂
Sincerely, I dey hate that kind of job.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed An Electrical/electronics Engineer In Port Harcourt / 2024 MTN Scholarship Program For Undergraduates: How To Apply / How To Make Daily Cash In Dollars Offering Remote Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.