Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Slavery Of Men By Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slavery Of Men By Women (5534 Views)

Wrinkled Lady Deceives Men By Editing Her Pictures(picture) / My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 8:08pm On Apr 21
Damian911:
Not about he promised to help me that was why I quoted him
Okay
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 8:12pm On Apr 21
Gadafii:
she couldn't have been right, because what formed my view towards women has nothing to do with me directly neither was i traumatized, i merely learnt from the experience of older people around me, which basically was to never expect anything from women amd at the same time expect everything and anything from them

I dont have toxic view of women, as a matter of fact, i attract them in drove and relate with them genuinely... But i am never loose guarding no matter how good they come

Well...

In other news, could you be a little elaborate with this 'experience' you refer to.
Especially if it wouldn't harm anyone.

One might actually learn a thing or two

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Drone95(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21
Here

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by ObalendeCMS: 11:19pm On Apr 21
I no longer find women interesting, though I still find some beautiful & attractive!

3 Likes

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by papyjaypaul: 12:55am On Apr 22
Gadafii:
she couldn't have been right, because what formed my view towards women has nothing to do with me directly neither was i traumatized, i merely learnt from the experience of older people around me, which basically was to never expect anything from women amd at the same time expect everything and anything from them

I dont have toxic view of women, as a matter of fact, i attract them in drove and relate with them genuinely... But i am never loose guarding no matter how good they come

When I was young, I had these old men tell me these things, I thought they were wrong. I was even suspecting them as fathers but I didn't know yhey were giving me men's privilege. Men only talk when there's no woman around, then they can truly tell you what's on their mind and this game of life. It was when i started getting to know women I understood what they were saying. Women are manipulative but we must continue to take care of them. NEVER lose yourself for them, enjoy your life and live responsibly. Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4quVsWXwM?feature=shared
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by papyjaypaul: 1:02am On Apr 22
Let me tell you how to find out. If you know any lesbian, check the one that behaves like a man and ask her how does her gf behave? You go laugh because that manipulative behaviour na wetin d gf go give am. That's what men face

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by ProjectsCityNG: 6:35am On Apr 22
papyjaypaul:

When I was young, I had these old men tell me these things, I thought they were wrong. I was even suspecting them as fathers but I didn't know yhey were giving me men's privilege. Men only talk when there's no woman around, then they can truly tell you what's on their mind and this game of life. It was when i started getting to know women I understood what they were saying. Women are manipulative but we must continue to take care of them. NEVER lose yourself for them, enjoy your life and live responsibly. Look at this

How do I locate this woman abeg. I need to give her a Grammay award
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Peakdesign23(m): 8:16am On Apr 22
Why did you forget to add the part from the Bible concerning man and woman?
If all these facts are true, women wouldn’t existed in the first place. In my pov the writer dislike women.
Men on the other hand, majority of them cannot do without women.

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Seeker2014: 10:47pm On Apr 22
It has always been a woman's world.
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:11am On Apr 23
Drone95:
Here
Lol

Good job!
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:16am On Apr 23
ObalendeCMS:
I no longer find women interesting, though I still find some beautiful & attractive!
Wow cheesy

You find some beautiful and attractive yet you no longer find them interesting.
Oxymoron! grin
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:20am On Apr 23
papyjaypaul:

I love your disposition.
You now believe the older men but still insist on being nice and taking care of women around us.
Like you said, that's responsibility!
And I agree

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:22am On Apr 23
papyjaypaul:
Let me tell you how to find out. If you know any lesbian, check the one that behaves like a man and ask her how does her gf behave? You go laugh because that manipulative behaviour na wetin d gf go give am. That's what men face

Lol

Oh even lesbians are not exempt
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:24am On Apr 23
ProjectsCityNG:

How do I locate this woman abeg. I need to give her a Grammay award

I tried watching the video but no audio
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:25am On Apr 23
Peakdesign23:
If all these facts are true, women wouldn’t existed in the first place. In my pov the writer dislike women.

What's the part from the bible you're talking about?
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:25am On Apr 23
Seeker2014:
It has always been a woman's world.

From Adam cheesy
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by MrColdsweat: 11:54am On Apr 23
Women created marriage to enslave men, and then fooled men into believing they(men) created marriage to their benefit. It's a very hopeless situation.
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 6:38pm On Apr 23
MrColdsweat:
Women created marriage to enslave men, and then fooled men into believing they(men) created marriage to their benefit. It's a very hopeless situation.

Funny huh cheesy
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by ChukwuEmeka00(m): 10:16am On Jul 03
Trueprophet91:

Considering the bolded, don't you think she's probably right about you.

I mean you might have directly seen any significant heart break but you probably experienced something at tender age that gave you a very ugly impression of the womankind.

My thoughts though.
I may be wrong

You mean that observing something and taking a decision to protect yourself is somehow an, "insecurity" he needs to heal from.

That's not logical at all. In fact, that's "woman logic."

I've had a woman accuse me of being, "gay" and "insecure" because I rejected her s#xual advances. According to her, I needed to heal from my insecurities and allow myself "to be loved and healed" by a woman.

The truth is that I simply didn't want to soil her parents' matrimonial bed by knacking her in her parents'bedroom.

Typical woman logic is, "if you don't give me what I want or if you make me feel bad, then I'll shame you, guilt trip you and insult you to punish you and make you conform to my satisfaction."

Life is a cause-and-effect scenario. And since men are logical creatures, we usually come to logical conclusions about certain things.

I do want to get married soon, but I'm also aware that marriage may destroy me simply because of the mindset and lifestyle of the average woman.

There's almost zero incentive to marry any woman today. The institution of marriage has become too toxic to be honoured. And since women, having lost all morality/chastity/self-respect will gladly give you a child out of wedlock, we now have much less reasons to even marry any woman.

Marriage was created thousands of years ago to protect women. Men loved it because it made us responsible. But women have fought hard to destroy it.

They think that marriage somehow empowers us and have invented slogans such as "men are scuum," "I don't need a man," "I'm strong and independent."

This proves that women don't want to be served anymore. Yes, men have been servants to women and society throughout history, which is why wars have been encouraged with phrases like, "fight for our women and children."

When a servant is no longer needed, he simply becomes a burden. That's why women today see us as burdens, because they think that technology and institutions have replaced us.

Let's simply opt out of being servants of others and serve ourselves for once.

By the way, should we still uphold the institution of marriage that wasn't built to protect our interests, but rather to keep us in line to serve the woman?

This is simply the logic behind the young man's comment.

Don't use woman logic bro.

There's zero sense in it.

I also recommend a book by Matt Fitzgerald titled, "Sexploytation."

The man was inspired by Esther Vilar, and the book is well researched and well written. You'll gain a lot of helpful insights from it.

2 Likes

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by ChukwuEmeka00(m): 10:21am On Jul 03
MrColdsweat:

No brother.

Men created marriage to protect women.

And for thousands of years, women have loved it, until the industrial revolution made them think that machines, wealth and government institutions can replace the man.

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by ChukwuEmeka00(m): 10:33am On Jul 03
Peakdesign23:

Woman logic: "if I don't like what you say about women, then it means that you hate women."

🤣🤣🤣... ridiculous.

When will you women stop using manipulation, baby logic, and guilt tripping to push your agenda?

Firstly, no part of the bible talks about what you're talking about.

Obviously, you've never even opened the bible before, cos what do you mean by "If these facts are true, women wouldn't exist?"

Let me remind you that Adam didn't create Eve. It was God in the bible that created Eve; your point has nothing to do with this post.

Men can absolutely do without women. There are several societies that have Monasteries where men serve as Monks. Buddhist, Hindu and Jainist monks have zero women around their Monasteries.

They cook their own food and clean their environments. They also protect and provide for each other.

And yet, you will not find a man saying, "I don't need a woman." Because men are not f00lish enough to say such nonsense, unlike women.

However, if men disappeared today, women will immediately die out of existence. You can't protect yourselves from harsh weather or wild animals. You can't provide food, medicine or shelter for yourselves. You can't lead outside of institutions created by men. You're basically handicapped without men (and we actually love to serve you women to prove our worth to you).

Men will survive for several years and grow old if all women disappeared today. We will protect ourselves from harsh weather/animals, hunt for food, make medicine and make shelter for ourselves.

Yes men cannot birth babies. Women cannot impregnate themselves either. Reproduction is the only real reason men need women.

But women are running around saying, "I don't need a man."

That level of f00lishness is amazing.

And no, I don't dislike women. It's even unintelligent to say, "I think the author dislikes women" because I'm sure he loves his mother, sisters and girlfriends/wife.

Esther Vilar is a woman. Yet women also accused her of hating women simply because she said some bitter truths that are difficult for women like you.

Now you see why I used those harsh words in my comment?

Use logic to comment next time.

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 1:03pm On Jul 03
ChukwuEmeka00:

Woman logic: "if I don't like what you say about women, then it means that you hate women."

🤣🤣🤣... ridiculous.

When will you women stop using manipulation, baby logic, and guilt tripping to push your agenda?

Firstly, no part of the bible talks about what you're talking about.

Obviously, you've never even opened the bible before, cos what do you mean by "If these facts are true, women wouldn't exist?"

Let me remind you that Adam didn't create Eve. It was God in the bible that created Eve; your point has nothing to do with this post.

Men can absolutely do without women. There are several societies that have Monasteries where men serve as Monks. Buddhist, Hindu and Jainist monks have zero women around their Monasteries.

They cook their own food and clean their environments. They also protect and provide for each other.

And yet, you will not find a man saying, "I don't need a woman." Because men are not f00lish enough to say such nonsense, unlike women.

However, if men disappeared today, women will immediately die out of existence. You can't protect yourselves from harsh weather or wild animals. You can't provide food, medicine or shelter for yourselves. You can't lead outside of institutions created by men. You're basically handicapped without men (and we actually love to serve you women to prove our worth to you).

Men will survive for several years and grow old if all women disappeared today. We will protect ourselves from harsh weather/animals, hunt for food, make medicine and make shelter for ourselves.

Yes men cannot birth babies. Women cannot impregnate themselves either. Reproduction is the only real reason men need women.

But women are running around saying, "I don't need a man."

That level of f00lishness is amazing.

And no, I don't dislike women. It's even unintelligent to say, "I think the author dislikes women" because I'm sure he loves his mother, sisters and girlfriends/wife.

Esther Vilar is a woman. Yet women also accused her of hating women simply because she said some bitter truths that are difficult for women like you.

Now you see why I used those harsh words in my comment?

Use logic to comment next time.

Wow grin
You're not taking prisoners this time cheesy
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 1:12pm On Jul 03
ChukwuEmeka00:

You mean that observing something and taking a decision to protect yourself is somehow an, "insecurity" he needs to heal from.

That's not logical at all. In fact, that's "woman logic."

I've had a woman accuse me of being, "gay" and "insecure" because I rejected her s#xual advances. According to her, I needed to heal from my insecurities and allow myself "to be loved and healed" by a woman.

The truth is that I simply didn't want to soil her parents' matrimonial bed by knacking her in her parents'bedroom.

Typical woman logic is, "if you don't give me what I want or if you make me feel bad, then I'll shame you, guilt trip you and insult you to punish you and make you conform to my satisfaction."

Life is a cause-and-effect scenario. And since men are logical creatures, we usually come to logical conclusions about certain things.

I do want to get married soon, but I'm also aware that marriage may destroy me simply because of the mindset and lifestyle of the average woman.

There's almost zero incentive to marry any woman today. The institution of marriage has become too toxic to be honoured. And since women, having lost all morality/chastity/self-respect will gladly give you a child out of wedlock, we now have much less reasons to even marry any woman.

Marriage was created thousands of years ago to protect women. Men loved it because it made us responsible. But women have fought hard to destroy it.

They think that marriage somehow empowers us and have invented slogans such as "men are scuum," "I don't need a man," "I'm strong and independent."

This proves that women don't want to be served anymore. Yes, men have been servants to women and society throughout history, which is why wars have been encouraged with phrases like, "fight for our women and children."

When a servant is no longer needed, he simply becomes a burden. That's why women today see us as burdens, because they think that technology and institutions have replaced us.

Let's simply opt out of being servants of others and serve ourselves for once.

By the way, should we still uphold the institution of marriage that wasn't built to protect our interests, but rather to keep us in line to serve the woman?

This is simply the logic behind the young man's comment.

Don't use woman logic bro.

There's zero sense in it.

I also recommend a book by Matt Fitzgerald titled, "Sexploytation."

The man was inspired by Esther Vilar, and the book is well researched and well written. You'll gain a lot of helpful insights from it.

Wow! grin

You came battle-ready. cheesy

And to think we're namesakes grin

Well it might interest you to know that emotions knows no logic.
And trust me,testosterone alone can't keep this world running for long. It would collapse!

God that introduced women in the mix knows why.
We need women to smoothen the rough edges of our manhood. Without women life would be unbearably monotonous.
In your head, with your "logic" you might think you can keep it together but in reality, you can't.
Men cannot do without women just like women cannot do without men. Period.

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by LordYon08: 1:20pm On Jul 03
Another bullshit.
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by papyjaypaul: 1:45pm On Jul 03
Trueprophet91:

Men cannot do without women just like women cannot do without men. Period.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03
ARRANT PILE OF GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!
- men have cared for women for generations while women stayed home to care for the offsprings/family. this aint no "trick", thats common sense. what man in his right mind would want his woman to go on hunts and wars with him? of what use will be a WEAK woman in hunts and wars anyway? who will thereafter care for the kids?

- how does a man who provides for his FAMILY is serving a woman? doesnt that woman cook and clean and raise the kids?! although things have slightly changed today, for generations women were useless outside of their home, thus why a man cared for them (not because of yeye tricks)... but simply because women were useless unless a man took them out of their papa's home and marry them and thus taking over what their father did aka now take care of them (because a woman without a husband was truly useless). their mother was already taking care of their home, cooking and cleaning, so of what use would such a single woman be at home with her parents?

- the urge that women have to own their men is the exact same urge that men have to own their women for themselves... what man in his right mind would want a woman that anybody can have and play with? what value does such woman possess if not ZERO? the value of women is in her coochie, the value of men is in his being. thats why men can have multiple women and retain their value. we men have evolved and are able to have multiple women at the same time and still be seen as great men of value, while women have NEVER been able to have multiple men (and retain their value), thus why polygamy is rampant all over the world, while polyandry is almost inexistant and unheard of (apart from few remote culture). women have absolutely NO POWER whatsoever.

- MEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN CONTROL in marriage, thus why through generations, so many men have had multiple wives, while very few women have had multiple husbands. lets not fool ourselves here, men are the power here, not women. men have been PHYSICALLY/EMOTINALLY AND FINANCIALLY stronger than women for generation, and it aint about to change. yes, some women may believe that they have the power over some yeye simps, but being a family man is NOT SIMPING. here is a simple clue: if women really had any power over men then there would be no divorce ever, there would never be single mothers ever.

- the only power women have is between their legs, and sadly that aint powerful enough to control men because any smart man knows that what a woman doesnt offer, another will... then put body clock and desperation into the mix, and you have a product (women) that loses value VERY FAST against a product (men) that GAINS value with time and age!

- protecting women is not a trick... they are physically weak and they need to be protected by men... back in the days, men would just do with them how they please, thus why they needed men protection so other men couldnt come and just use them willy nilly. thats where the patriarchal foundation came from.
back in the days of cavemen, any women you desire, you just walk up to her, just grab her and she was yours. no questions asked!
that weak woman without husband was worthless because without a man of her own she couldnt eat! how will she get food if not that her husband goes on hunt to fend for the family? you think her older/weaker father could fend for her all her life?

ALL YOU PEOPLE READING AND BELIEVING THE RUBBISH THAT SOME BUTTHURT FEMINIST WROTE SEF!!!
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 8:22pm On Jul 03
papyjaypaul:

Exactly
Thank you
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 8:34pm On Jul 03
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT PILE OF GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!
- men have cared for women for generations while women stayed home to care for the offsprings/family. this aint no "trick", thats common sense. what man in his right mind would want his woman to go on hunts and wars with him? of what use will be a WEAK woman in hunts and wars anyway? who will thereafter care for the kids?

- how does a man who provides for his FAMILY is serving a woman? doesnt that woman cook and clean and raise the kids?! although things have slightly changed today, for generations women were useless outside of their home, thus why a man cared for them (not because of yeye tricks)... but simply because women were useless unless a man took them out of their papa's home and marry them and thus taking over what their father did aka now take care of them (because a woman without a husband was truly useless). their mother was already taking care of their home, cooking and cleaning, so of what use would such a single woman be at home with her parents?

- the urge that women have to own their men is the exact same urge that men have to own their women for themselves... what man in his right mind would want a woman that anybody can have and play with? what value does such woman possess if not ZERO? the value of women is in her coochie, the value of men is in his being. thats why men can have multiple women and retain their value. we men have evolved and are able to have multiple women at the same time and still be seen as great men of value, while women have NEVER been able to have multiple men (and retain their value), thus why polygamy is rampant all over the world, while polyandry is almost inexistant and unheard of (apart from few remote culture). women have absolutely NO POWER whatsoever.

- MEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN CONTROL in marriage, thus why through generations, so many men have had multiple wives, while very few women have had multiple husbands. lets not fool ourselves here, men are the power here, not women. men have been PHYSICALLY/EMOTINALLY AND FINANCIALLY stronger than women for generation, and it aint about to change. yes, some women may believe that they have the power over some yeye simps, but being a family man is NOT SIMPING. here is a simple clue: if women really had any power over men then there would be no divorce ever, there would never be single mothers ever.

- the only power women have is between their legs, and sadly that aint powerful enough to control men because any smart man knows that what a woman doesnt offer, another will... then put body clock and desperation into the mix, and you have a product (women) that loses value VERY FAST against a product (men) that GAINS value with time and age!

- protecting women is not a trick... they are physically weak and they need to be protected by men... back in the days, men would just do with them how they please, thus why they needed men protection so other men couldnt come and just use them willy nilly. thats where the patriarchal foundation came from.
back in the days of cavemen, any women you desire, you just walk up to her, just grab her and she was yours. no questions asked!
that weak woman without husband was worthless because without a man of her own she couldnt eat! how will she get food if not that her husband goes on hunt to fend for the family? you think her older/weaker father could fend for her all her life?

ALL YOU PEOPLE READING AND BELIEVING THE RUBBISH THAT SOME BUTTHURT FEMINIST WROTE SEF!!!

Some say " poteto", some "potato"... your choice!
You just repeated everything the article said.
You had to turn it around and make it sound like you're winning.
Losers usually do that
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03
Trueprophet91:
Some say " poteto", some "potato"... your choice!
You just repeated everything the article said.
You had to turn it around and make it sound like you're winning.
Losers usually do that

this is certainly not about winning but about facts about men vs women through times. any person who believes that women ever had the upper hand over men through our entire history, are certainly living in a cave. marriage has absolutely nothing to do with anyone winning, its a partnership between two individuals but we certainly all understand who is more than often the leader in marriage and/or who profits from marriage... and it aint women (if women ever profited from marriage, they wouldnt beg for alimony and support AFTER marriage, duh).

any woman who tries to claim otherwise is not honest with the truth... coochie aint got that much power, MONEY AND STRENGTH is what men have used for centuries to control women... aka i give you a comfortable house and life (where you can pretend that you are in charge) while you give me children and cook and clean for me, for the rest of your natural life. lets get real!
men have to work and get a house, regardless of whether they have a woman or not.... if a man's job and house can also get him a FREE wife who will give him children and cook and clean, then why wouldnt he take it? isnt that a better deal?
men have never been losers in marriage, only simps are!
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 9:01am On Jul 04
MrBrownJay1:

this is certainly not about winning but about facts about men vs women through times. any person who believes that women ever had the upper hand over men through our entire history, are certainly living in a cave. marriage has absolutely nothing to do with anyone winning, its a partnership between two individuals but we certainly all understand who is more than often the leader in marriage and/or who profits from marriage... and it aint women (if women ever profited from marriage, they wouldnt beg for alimony and support AFTER marriage, duh).

any woman who tries to claim otherwise is not honest with the truth... coochie aint got that much power, MONEY AND STRENGTH is what men have used for centuries to control women... aka i give you a comfortable house and life (where you can pretend that you are in charge) while you give me children and cook and clean for me, for the rest of your natural life. lets get real!
men have to work and get a house, regardless of whether they have a woman or not.... if a man's job and house can also get him a FREE wife who will give him children and cook and clean, then why wouldnt he take it? isnt that a better deal?
men have never been losers in marriage, only simps are!

If you can have all you need as a man without a woman,why do you have to add an extra burden if you're not tricked?
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04
Trueprophet91:
If you can have all you need as a man without a woman,why do you have to add an extra burden if you're not tricked?

again, women are not a burden to men, they are a well needed lifemate.. without women, men cant create a great family environment with children etc. so pls dont get me wrong, we men need women just like women need us, but to claim that women have any power over men, apart from that 30mins sex therapy, is a lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 4:16pm On Jul 05
MrBrownJay1:

again, women are not a burden to men, they are a well needed lifemate.. without women, men cant create a great family environment with children etc. so pls dont get me wrong, we men need women just like women need us, but to claim that women have any power over men, apart from that 30mins sex therapy, is a lie from the pit of hell.

If women are not burden then, what are we now dragging? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? / Erica Hospitalized After Having A Mental Breakdown Due To Her Disqualification / Craving Curved Diick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.