Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! (2119 Views)

Six Soldiers Killed As MNJTF Neutralize 22 Boko Haram Terrorists, Destroy Bunker / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Six Soldiers In Enugu / Six Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Military Formation In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! by gidgiddy: 10:25am On Apr 21
nairalandankrah:
Why are soldiers killed in the north not being revenged Like those in the south?

You don't know why? Everyone knows why

Because majority of Soldiers are from the North, so how do you expect them to do that in the North?

But the South is anyones game
Re: Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! by LGraphics(m): 11:30am On Apr 21
Good day.
I am Emmanuel, a graphic designer. I can handle your design projects.

You can reach me on WhatsApp. My number is on my signature.

Here is a link to my thread for your viewing pleasure:
https://www.nairaland.com/7998694/graphic-design-portfolio...check-amazing-designs
Re: Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! by CrossRhodes: 1:15pm On Apr 21
Thundafireseun:
This isn’t the first time Nigerian Army is soft peddling in the North….

I sincerely don’t know why a lot of you are surprised?
They will soon call you emergency lover of nigeria
Re: Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! by Farrason: 4:02pm On Apr 21
nairalandankrah:
Why are soldiers killed in the north not being revenged Like those in the south?

Seriously, it baffles me. Here the army seeks calm but in the SS and SE, you will hear things like Army razes villages, Operation this and that. Mpala Dance and what have you.

This is just weird honestly.
Re: Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21
paramakina202:
Yarimo Yarimo Yarimo

Re: Ambush & Killing Of Six Soldiers In Sokoto Community. Army Seeks For Calm! by Emyogalanya: 8:30am On Apr 22
helinues:
Heh, so Army can seek for calm in this case.

Hypocrisy slap una faces there
So you even have sense like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka / I Bought A Can Of Amstel Malta For N2,000 - Bode George Laments Hardship / Jonathan's Message To All Dora's Haters Is Simple : You Can All Got To Blazes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.