Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,340 members, 7,964,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi (16503 Views)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by jiz: 6:04pm On Apr 21
OK....it's now achievement

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21
Just mention their names, we want to check something, abi are you afraid
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Moniya4Real(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21
Your oil money indeed. Have you paused once to check Lagos’s IGR lately?

vanbonattel:

Expalin to us why godfather has not built seaports and airport in Oshun and ekiti states, why are Ekiti people escaping to Lagos and Enugu states? You only talk about Lagos built with our oil money when it was our federal capital as if its your achievement. Just live Kwali people claiming the successes in Abuja as their efforts and not giving praise to Niger Delta oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Yorubaponudanu: 6:13pm On Apr 21
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Yorubaponudanu: 6:14pm On Apr 21
Moniya4Real:
Your oil money indeed. Have you paused once to check Lagos’s IGR lately?

We are suffering in South West
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Yorubaponudanu: 6:14pm On Apr 21
EmmyMaestro:
Just mention their names, we want to check something, abi are you afraid
Wike and Tinubu
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Yorubaponudanu: 6:15pm On Apr 21
Alaigbo:
You are right like the Pandora bastard criminal Peter Obi wanted to play on Obiano before that one disgrace him exposing all his lies about loans n all.

Tinubu is a disgrace to humanity .

We Yoruba are regretting voting for him
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by ClearFlair: 6:16pm On Apr 21
Alaigbo:
You are right like the Pandora bastard criminal Peter Obi wanted to play on Obiano before that one disgrace him exposing all his lies about loans n all.

Disjointed comment. Take meds
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Themanleshey: 6:17pm On Apr 21
ZombieTAMER:

After gulping sachet shekpe , your brain becomes empty

Lagos Economy alone is more than all west African countries.. yet the state is littered with slumps and bad infrastructure ,

A former capital of the country under the military, became a shadow of itself since 1999
All because of Godfatherism

Seyi will be the governor by 2027
And shishi you no go see as usual

just displaying your tribalism and bigotry on social media

Who do this person like this 🤷‍♂️

West Africa 🤣

Propaganda no allow you reason well again

Look at the caliber of people that wanted us to vote their candidate.

They are not even intelligent ! Chai 🤦‍♂️
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21
Yorubaponudanu:

Wike and Tinubu

One is his boss, the other is his colleague
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Yorubaponudanu: 6:25pm On Apr 21
vanbonattel:

Wike was shocked, he thought Fubara will be easy to ride.

You are right
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by poseidon12: 6:33pm On Apr 21
Probably a stupid yes-man Governor or the ex Governor is respecting himself by not interfering.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by coins501(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21
vanbonattel:
No Igbo man can allow you play Godfather on him Umahi, if you try you will fail like others. This governor Nwifuru can wrestle you down, and seize a lot of your loot. Ask Gburugburu how far.

Just mind your territory in Abuja.
Abeg!!,
Godfatherism worked in Abia for 8 years
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21
HenryTimes:

Nothing bad in being a godfather, just that most Nigeria godfathers take the word literally and keep abusing it. A case study is Wike vs Fubara.
How can a godfather appoint almost all commissioners and personal assistants of a sitting governor, if not madness and greed?
political godfatherism is authocratic and anti-democratic sir.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Fcwilly: 6:36pm On Apr 21
vanbonattel:

Wike was shocked, he thought Fubara will be easy to ride.

He never see shock, electric go even fall on him so him go get enough shock of his life, see as umahi dey mock him. Yeye man
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by tollyboy5(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21
ZombieTAMER:

He knows where godfatherism thrives
Only in the coward region of the South

Wike is learning the hard way
What was happening in Abia State before now was what? grin grin
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by tnerro1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21
Is he yabbing wike😁😁
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Kaymansion(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21
Instructor Wike will not like this coming out from David
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:42pm On Apr 21
ZombieTAMER:

But the moment another factory baby is produced in the other region, the baby is already planning on how he or she is going to crawl to the SW for survival.
They are running to the SW on a daily basis, you don't see others running to the other side.
That tells you who is doing better. It's common sense.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by tishbite43: 6:45pm On Apr 21
vanbonattel:

Why are your people always supporting evil? So nobody in your side can stand on their own except one urine donor is standing behind him to loot your treasury?
He said the bitter truth
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by tishbite43: 6:46pm On Apr 21
coins501:

Abeg!!,
Godfatherism worked in Abia for 8 years
Big lie
Ikpeazu was 100% in charge of his government
Looting like he liked

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Darkjudge24: 6:48pm On Apr 21
NOC1:

I am not supporting evil; politics is all about godfathers all over the world; it is just that Nigeria abuses its own
Abeg no mind the guy, every person wants someone to clear the road, because e no easy to buy land clear am, come plant inside and become successful. Godfather dey for everywhere and we need am to grow but for naija dem dey abuse am
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Ebubu: 6:51pm On Apr 21
vanbonattel:
No Igbo man can allow you play Godfather on him Umahi, if you try you will fail like others. This governor Nwifuru can wrestle you down, and seize a lot of your loot. Ask Gburugburu how far.

Just mind your territory in Abuja.
Shut up! Stop sowing your disgusting seeds of discord in Ebonyi state politics.

Look at Lagos and their continuity and unity in administration and see how their progress is.

Such is being replicated in Ebonyi for all round peace and unity and progress, you’re here talking rubbish.

Take away your nzogbu nzogbu politics back to your useless backward state and leave Ebonyi state alone.

You are warned!
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Ebubu: 6:52pm On Apr 21
Racoon:
Perhaps Francis Nwifuru knows the intricacies of your corruption especially with the white elephant project of the Ebonyi Airport scam. However, never relax yet. The time bomb is still ticking. Francis is gonna act when it is time.

Shut up! Stop sowing your disgusting seeds of discord in Ebonyi state politics.

Look at Lagos and their continuity and unity in administration and see how their progress is.

Such is being replicated in Ebonyi for all round peace and unity and progress, you’re here talking rubbish.

Take away your nzogbu nzogbu politics back to your useless backward state and leave Ebonyi state alone.

You are warned!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by ZombieTAMER: 7:00pm On Apr 21
Themanleshey:

Who do this person like this 🤷‍♂️
West Africa 🤣
Propaganda no allow you reason well again
Look at the caliber of people that wanted us to vote their candidate.
They are not even intelligent ! Chai 🤦‍♂️

olodo, which west African country Economy can compete with lagos?..
what's the population of Benin Republic ?.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Lanre1st(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21
vanbonattel:

Expalin to us why godfather has not built seaports and airport in Oshun and ekiti states, why are Ekiti people escaping to Lagos and Enugu states? You only talk about Lagos built with our oil money when it was our federal capital as if its your achievement. Just live Kwali people claiming the successes in Abuja as their efforts and not giving praise to Niger Delta oil money.

Is there godfather in Osun and Ekiti, we know where and who you are pointing to. But it doesn’t go bad in Lagos instead it’s getting better to attract your mother, father and siblings to get food on their table.

In River where oil money is really spent, you see how godfatherism Favour them.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by HisaacPlus: 7:04pm On Apr 21
ZombieTAMER:

Like in Abia, right?
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Ashirioluwa: 7:07pm On Apr 21
Wike will never allow this go, he will definitely reply to Umahi.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Blaze14k: 7:13pm On Apr 21
Alaigbo
:

Oh is that what has been giving you orgasm. Now look at the obiano is wanted by efcc while obi u call pandora is walking freely. I can see how the illusion u planted in ur head is working very fine for you even to the point of claiming igbo

Honestly there are people who don't want Nigeria to grow as a country and they are doing everything they can. Look at how desperate you are
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by dododawa1: 7:14pm On Apr 21
Working minister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala / South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members / President Buhari Hosts ECOWAS Heads Of State In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.