Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,835 members, 7,848,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) (40670 Views)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Is This Not Hypnotisation Waiting For The Second Coming After Over 2000 Years / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 9:15am On Apr 28
maxiuc:
My children won't know anything nickelodeon who go buy DStv or Gotv

They will get used to my pre-recorded tom and Jerry daffy duck and all those olden days cartoons

Next is football football football game everyone go partake inside

Some of those olden days cartoons have bugs bunny dressing up as a woman and kissing male characters...for jols.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Tunjikam(m): 9:15am On Apr 28
THIS IS WHAT OUR SENATORS AND REPS SHOULD DEBATE ON THE FLOOR OF PARLIAMENT AND DISCUSS ABOUT HOW TO STOP ALL THIS SHITS FROM ANY ANGLES INSTEAD THEY KEEP ENCOURAGING DSTV TO HIKE PRICE AND MONOPOLIZE OUR TELEVISION VIEWS.

jesusjnr2020:
Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?

When they said they were coming for our kids next during the last LGBTQ+ pride month parade, it appeared they weren't playing at all, but had already put mechanisms in place to actualize their abominable agenda.

I was watching Nickelodeon a few years back with the kids of a close relative after I paid them a visit, and on a TV station and show that supposed to be meant for kids, i saw something that shocked me to bits.

It was a man whose tommy protruded like that of a pregnant woman lying down on something that looked like a hospital bed.

Although I didn't know exactly what they were talking about, being ultra alert to the devices of the devil, I didn't need to know but immediately sensed it was a strategy deviced to subtly implant homosexuality ideas into the minds of our children.

I knew the idea was that once they saw the pregnant man in the show, the next question would likely be how a man could get pregnant.

And how else could a man get pregnant but the same way a woman gets pregnant, by a man since a woman cannot get a man pregnant?

That's how they intend to subtly implant such homosexual ideas into the innocent minds of the children, so from childhood their minds would gradually start wandering into the forbidden territory of homosexuality and by the time they were grown up, the abominable idea would have stuck and it would be hard for them to be disentangled from it.

Now they've even taken it a step further to make dolls of a pregnant man, called pregnant Ken.

And guess what, it was made by the popular brand called Barbie that uses to make dolls for children, but are you surprised?

You shouldn't be because they are very determined and using all the means and resources at their disposal to target our kids as they said.

That's why we can't afford to lose guard or be caught napping at this time because the wolves have come all out to get our kids, and they're not even hiding their plans any longer.

Hence why we should endeavour to be fervently prayerful and watchful for our kids more than ever to prevent them falling prey to these predators.

God bless.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Spagi(m): 9:19am On Apr 28
BareFacedLies:
Ass diggers such as TMKSouth, Spagi, Flamegnon1 etc will be happy with this news angry
are u okay,am not sure
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by faceland: 9:21am On Apr 28
If not for internet, this wouldn't be a concern for an African parent.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by sparko1(m): 9:27am On Apr 28
Orlu13:
Western ppl are making their men more effeminate and their women more masculine...I see it everywhere online

the time they will reap wat they are sowing is coming..but fr now let them enjoy

I have deleted my Netflix account cos they are d ones dat harbour woke movies d most

instead of watching all these new generation films, I rather go back and download old movies

Have considered this are transgender, so much hate for what you don't understand.

Netflix is not TV, you choose what you watch and can make selections on what you want.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by chatinent: 9:28am On Apr 28
At least, they don't hide it. Una dey do am hidden too naw
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by princefunm: 9:32am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:
There used to be a time when we could watch western TV shows and series without bumping into anything homosexual or related messages, not to talk of full homosexual segments or themes but unfortunately not anymore.

But that doesn't seem enough for them anymore, as they're now gradually applying the same policy into TV shows meant for kids, with a long-term view to achieving the same result with those of the kids.

And since kids have the tendency to copy whatever they see others do, imagine them trying to copy a pregnant man after watching such a thing on TV?

That's why they need our help at this early stages of their lives when they're still trying to figure out how things work and which path to take.

Hence the need for parents or guardians to train and bring them up in the right way now, so it would be easier for them to continue in it when they're older. Proverbs 22:6

God bless.

Well, there was a time when nudity on screen was sacrilegious.

Today, its nothing.

That's to tell you that the whole world is in the control of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by advanceDNA: 9:34am On Apr 28
EleventhWeirdo:
I won't believe these sensational captions until I understand the contexts of the videos

U ddnt see the dolls too bah??

U never see female doll with penis??

Wait small.....them go soon change biology text book before u understand

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Goodlady(f): 9:35am On Apr 28
Disheartening
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by chisupport: 9:37am On Apr 28
As long as we continue to lazy around and waiting for the western world to do everything for us, this is what you get.
Unfortunately, We don't care about taking charge, so We completely depend on western countries for everything. This is the outcome.

We don't control the media..We don't care
We don't control technology..We don't care
We don't concern ourselves with inventions and Innovationa..We don't care .

We don't care about anything meaningful

So, anything they give to us, is what we get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by youngestgrad(m): 9:45am On Apr 28
Jokerman:
This is why many non woke actors want to change all these by creating their own studios etc

Mel Gibson

Robert Downey JR

Jim Caviezel

Angelina Jolie and some others
I think you should remove Robert Downey and Angelina Jolie from your list especially Jolie who is the epitome of sexual depravity in Hollywood

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by ultim: 9:45am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:

When they said they were coming for our kids next during the last LGBTQ+ pride month parade, it appeared they weren't playing at all, but had already put mechanisms in place to actualize their abominable agenda.

This is no longer news. Many families have boycotted Nicolodeon

I was watching Nickelodeon a few years back with the kids of a close relative after I paid them a visit, and on a TV station and show that supposed to be meant for kids, i saw something that shocked me to bits.

It was a man whose tommy protruded like that of a pregnant woman lying down on something that looked like a hospital bed.

Although I didn't know exactly what they were talking about, being ultra alert to the devices of the devil, I didn't need to know but immediately sensed it was a strategy deviced to subtly implant homosexuality ideas into the minds of our children.

I knew the idea was that once they saw the pregnant man in the show, the next question would likely be how a man could get pregnant.

And how else could a man get pregnant but the same way a woman gets pregnant, by a man since a woman cannot get a man pregnant?

That's how they intend to subtly implant such homosexual ideas into the innocent minds of the children, so from childhood their minds would gradually start wandering into the forbidden territory of homosexuality and by the time they were grown up, the abominable idea would have stuck and it would be hard for them to be disentangled from it.

Now they've even taken it a step further to make dolls of a pregnant man, called pregnant Ken.

And guess what, it was made by the popular brand called Barbie that uses to make dolls for children, but are you surprised?

You shouldn't be because they are very determined and using all the means and resources at their disposal to target our kids as they said.

That's why we can't afford to lose guard or be caught napping at this time because the wolves have come all out to get our kids, and they're not even hiding their plans any longer.

Hence why we should endeavour to be fervently prayerful and watchful for our kids more than ever to prevent them falling prey to these predators.

God bless.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:46am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Lol, first image has nothing to do with whatever you're talking about. Last image is an Ai photo. and the rest could be made by anyone. No one is coming for your kids. By the way, as a Christian you shouldn't have any business with non Christian tv shows, movies and music. So keep your kids away from such contents and you wouldn't have to worry, okay?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by ultim: 9:47am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

This is no longer news. Many families have boycotted Nicolodeon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Stevechigo: 9:48am On Apr 28
palel:
This is so nice. Kids sex animations should be next

You must be sick or something... check matured people response..pls go to kids page and paste your jargons.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:48am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
When this nonsense LGBTQIA was in its infancy, we raised alarm. We warned everyone about it. We said they won't stop at recognition, they will try to catch them young. Now almost every Hollywood blockbuster have a scene or scenes laced with homosexual or lesbian themes or actors. Our kids are now inundated everyday with lesbian and gay items. And guess what, it won't stop there. Very soon, it will become criminal to be normal(straight).

That is what happens when good people keep quiet in the face of evil.

I could remember that time, some wise people(extremely foolish) will argue and say's as long as it doesn't affect me personally, I don't mind. Today, it's affecting everybody!

Join your voices today against this nonsense because even in Nigeria, kids are not safe from this.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by newoffer: 9:49am On Apr 28
You can buy 1Terrabyte of hard drive. Use it to download movies documentary educational stuffs. Download innovative videos. If u let this TV providers into your home they will change the kids mentality. I download fresh stuff every 3 weeks. The world is going gaga. Quality content are going off the net
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:49am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:
There used to be a time when we could watch western TV shows and series without bumping into anything homosexual or related messages, not to talk of full homosexual segments or themes but unfortunately not anymore.

But that doesn't seem enough for them anymore, as they're now gradually applying the same policy into TV shows meant for kids, with a long-term view to achieving the same result with those of the kids.

And since kids have the tendency to copy whatever they see others do, imagine them trying to copy a pregnant man after watching such a thing on TV?

That's why they need our help at this early stages of their lives when they're still trying to figure out how things work and which path to take.

Hence the need for parents or guardians to train and bring them up in the right way now, so it would be easier for them to continue in it when they're older. Proverbs 22:6

God bless.

Why are you as a Christian watching western TV shows and series? They curse, kiss, swear and show all manner of graphic images in them but you don't complain, even though you're not supposed to feast your eyes on such contents as a Christian.
You Christians will go out of your way to watch/listen to worldly content and still complain that they're worldly. Funny people.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by AfDapone: 9:53am On Apr 28
C2Ok:
As far as a same sex couple can’t procreate, then their madness isn’t sustainable, they will eventually die off as evolution progresses, I doubt their numbers would be significantly high in the next 700 years.
Nature will almost always prevail.

Science has gone beyond the idea that the same sex can't procreate. If the world will evolve this is one of many signs, though I don't believe in the Evo theory. And if the current world will come to its end, it is a registered sign.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Orlu13: 9:53am On Apr 28
sparko1:

Have considered this are transgender, so much hate for what you don't understand.

Netflix is not TV, you choose what you watch and can make selections on what you want.

.don't quote me again...u have been warned
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Orobadmeat: 9:59am On Apr 28
Yesterday's taboos are becoming today's norms angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by WorldRichest: 9:59am On Apr 28
Ogun go soon kee all of them

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Fcwilly: 10:02am On Apr 28
This is evil
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Erix1600(m): 10:03am On Apr 28
It's been on subtly through cartoon in recent years. I first saw their antique in the cartoon movie titled Strange World. They are actually coming for our kids.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Ekaette1621990: 10:09am On Apr 28
iLegendd:
When children ask you, tell them Ken has pot belly because he refused to exercise and he'll die soon. Tell them they must exercise to avoid looking like Ken and avoid dying untimely. Explain obesity and diabetes instead and the disadvantages.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oil Dey your head
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Ed12(m): 10:13am On Apr 28
I keep saying this always

Too much of everything is bad, even freedom
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Valwezzy: 10:13am On Apr 28
iLegendd:
When children ask you, tell them Ken has pot belly because he refused to exercise and he'll die soon. Tell them they must exercise to avoid looking like Ken and avoid dying untimely. Explain obesity and diabetes instead and the disadvantages.

That’s quite brilliant, weldone! πŸ‘

I believe this will work.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by dominique(f): 10:19am On Apr 28
Racoon:
This senseless cartoon does not teaches moral but instead the moral depravity that have engulf the world. God keep our children

An eposode featured on Arthur cartoon on PBS kids where their male teacher married his gay lover and the children (Arthur and friends) were there cheering him on. Arthur is a cartoon for children aged 6 and below yet the creators are already infusing lgbtq content into their programs. Imagine watching a man getting married to a man on PBS then you switch over to nickelodeon to see a pregnant man. Then you switch to disney to see cartoons of children with 2 mums or 2 dads. What kind of mindset are they trying to develop in children? This is why a number of conservative parents are scrapping mainstream cartoon channels for their children.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by johnog4sure: 10:20am On Apr 28
C2Ok:
As far as a same sex couple can’t procreate, then their madness isn’t sustainable, they will eventually die off as evolution progresses, I doubt their numbers would be significantly high in the next 700 years.
Nature will almost always prevail.
wisest comment in NL

I had always say that this homo nonsense is like drugs, they will do it till they destroy themselves or start begging to be saved
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:25am On Apr 28
Peakdesign23:
These westerners have gone crazy, so many rubbish now, Netflix is the worst.
that's how it all started. Trust me, we will meet up with them 2090.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Eleponblue(m): 10:29am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
It is then the responsibility of we as parents to screen and censor the things our children watch and are exposed to. This is where good parental control and upbringing will play a vital role. A child will display a character that he or she is being taught or exposed to... Let's be vigilant as parents and guardians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.