Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,447 members, 7,901,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Which Gospel Material Or Pastors Message(s) Has Really Blessed Your Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Material Or Pastors Message(s) Has Really Blessed Your Soul? (114 Views)

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? / Share Apostle Joshua Selma Message That Had Blessed Your Life / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Gospel Material Or Pastors Message(s) Has Really Blessed Your Soul? by Praying4Nigeria: 10:05am On Apr 21
To help others Christians and even those that have not yet accepted JESUS as LORD and SAVIOR, Kindly tell us about the Salvation Message, Book, Audio, Video, Movie, Sermon or Pastor(s) Message(s).

The best Christian movie that has so much blessed me and my family is an English Chinese movie that I still have on my Laptop. I will try to get the Link and share it here. Also some of the Preachers that have helped me to tremendously Grow in Hearing my CREATOR and doing HIS Will are: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya, Apostle Arome Osayi, Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Femi Lazarus, Apostle Michael Orokpo, etc. Pastor Derek Prince of blessed memory, all Watchman Nee's Books, The Spirit of Leadership by Myles Munroe, The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Principle of Leadership by John Maxwell, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Material Or Pastors Message(s) Has Really Blessed Your Soul? by Praying4Nigeria: 10:05am On Apr 21
Great.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Material Or Pastors Message(s) Has Really Blessed Your Soul? by Praying4Nigeria: 10:05am On Apr 21
HalleluAHAYA ASHAR AHAYA!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Material Or Pastors Message(s) Has Really Blessed Your Soul? by Chukwuka319(m): 11:07am On Apr 21
Story for the gods! My association with Muslims of Nupe,Yoruba,Hausa ethnicities during my NYSC days in Niger state has really blessed my soul and opened a new view about Brotherly and Christlike Living should be.
Before my NYSC,I have enjoyed Muslims and their benevolence.
The acts of Christlike goodness from Muslims,none of all these useless Pentecostal churches can do them for you.
Wasn't it the other time a girl attending one useless Shiloh programme in Oyedepo church slumped and died later because the church hospital denied her treatment because of money.
The only churches that have blessed my soul are OPM of Apostle Chibuzor and the Roman Catholic church.
All other churches are just after their own selfish interests.
Talking about gospel singers,none of them blesses my soul except Mercy Chinwo, and Chinyere Udoma.
Most importantly I have immortalised my Muslim friends from the North in my heart.
Idiots are free to wail over my love for Muslims in the North.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Deception Of All Ages / What Do Butterflies Symbolize? / Fayaball, Veecruz, And Stilldtruth Finally Accepted The Truth Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.