Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,264 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yahaya Bello: I Doff My Cap For Iwanger Ifeoma Akaya. By Chinedu Obigwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Doff My Cap For Iwanger Ifeoma Akaya. By Chinedu Obigwe (417 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Doff My Cap For Iwanger Ifeoma Akaya. By Chinedu Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21
Yahaya Bello: I doff my cap for Iwanger Ifeoma Akaya. By Chinedu Obigwe

I doff my cap for iwanger ifeoma Akaya for passing the test of loyalty.*

Not everyone can actually pass loyalty test but ifeoma Akaya in my opinion has passed the test of loyalty.

Am not a fan of HE Yahaya Bello and I remember vividly that I have authored some write ups against him when he interfered in Anambra election.

But I truly doff my cap for ifeoma Akaya that is his ADC.

I don't care about what the police are accusing her of doing because if am in her shoes, I will do what she did in defence of my boss.

Loyalty entails a lot and as long as am concerned, ifeoma Akaya passed the test of loyalty.

According to trending news report, the Police claimed that they detained her for her refusal to disclose how Yahaya Bello escaped from his Abuja residence.

So they expect her to turn to another Judas iscariot.

Thank God she did not succumb to undue pressure and intimidation.

It's a matter of time and she will reunite with her beloved family after all, she is not the one accused of looting 80.2billion of Kogi tax payers money.

Now that she is no longer working as Bello ADC, our security agents should do their job because she is no longer there to obstruct them as they earlier alleged.

Come to think of it, Yahaya Bello handed over long time ago as Governor and police authority are telling us that that they withdrew his security details few days ago.

That is our Country Nigeria for you.

I love ifeoma Akaya courage and sincerely doff my cap for her for passing the test of loyalty.

Very few people can do that.

Am happy to discover that she is a lawyer and in that regards, she knows the steps to take to defend herself.

People like me that are apostle of 100percent loyalty expect her to do exactly that.

99percent loyalty is not loyalty, it must be 100percent.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Doff My Cap For Iwanger Ifeoma Akaya. By Chinedu Obigwe by buharibanjo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21
Aiding a criminal is a crime.
Her loyalty is primarily to the progress of a secured country so she failed.
She must have told them already coz folice Sabi díaselves.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Doff My Cap For Iwanger Ifeoma Akaya. By Chinedu Obigwe by BigkokoRep: 6:40pm On Apr 21
ASP Ifeoma Akanya, former ADC to Ex Gov Bello Yahaya indeed passed the type of loyalty!

She was neither issued a lawful order to arrest her boss, neither was she given an official directive to divulge the whereabout of her boss.

NPF led by Asiwaju boy can not ask a Nigerian police officer to do something behind the back door!

If indeed they were interested on Bello Yahaya, the young man paid Asiwaju a visit weeks or days ago, what stopped them from arresting him? But I learned from a source privy to what transpired at the meeting somewhere in Bourdillion, "What the white lion was asked to do, was something against his conscience and his political mentors. He simply refused days after the meeting, now they want him!"

With the way Efcc is going, it's just a matter of 4 or 8 years before the young man heading Efcc is given Mangu's treatment too! This one wey he be yolluba, na watery bean inside a dungeon where they throw way the keys he go dey!

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Cities In Africa / NIGERIA Was Bleeding When We Took Over, We Have Stopped The Bleeding - TINUBU TO / Just In: FG, NLC, TUC Reach Agreement On Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.