Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) (49754 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 11:55pm On Apr 21
Sapasenator:

I worked in an Igbo owned company too in Lagos that would not hire a Yoruba. Both sides are deeply steeped in tribalism.
are u not your as? so bow did u work there if they will not hire yorubas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 12:00am On Apr 22
TheOgaBoss:
are u not your as? so bow did u work there if they will not hire yorubas?

I am Igbo but grew up with yoruba cultural influence.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:01am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I worked in an Igbo owned company too in Lagos that would not hire a Yoruba. Both sides are deeply steeped in tribalism.
This is silly the man merely made comparing statement you delve into defensive stands straight away cos he mentioned your tribe. What he said was right

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 12:14am On Apr 22
erico2k2:

This is silly the man merely made comparing statement you delve into defensive stands straight away cos he mentioned your tribe. What he said was right

Can you show me how I delved into your "defensive stands".
You see my friend, there is nothing to defend as the average Nigerian is an irredeemable bigot and tribalist irrespective of tribes. I feel no pity for them when they are racially profiled as well.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by loyaltygame(m): 12:40am On Apr 22
officialwdhtv:
Man in shock after been denied entry into a chinese supermarket in Abuja shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkLejsaoY8
Who be the gate man there?
Who are the security men there?
Just rest for this matter.
Na Nigeria happen to.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by ebufa: 12:41am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:
I have seen a Yoruba landlord deny renting to an Igbo. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.

you dey mind dem.........same people who freely utter the sentence,,,"okoro go back to your poto poto region".........Nigerian tribalism is worse than any form of racism! A country where if you're from igboland you cannot freely vote and be voted for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by sonofsteven: 12:48am On Apr 22
Boldideas:

If not ÓLÓNGÅ, what was he going to find in a chinese supermarket? Does he eat wall gakos, lizards and roaches?

Naso

I no fit enter that supermarket because nothing useful inside for me

But meanwhile, here there are some clubs you can't enter and places you can't enter,strictly for Chinese... some gardens foreigners(blacks) can't live in

So it's not a new thing

Besides let them have their supermarket nothing special there, one day I go rent a place here in china and na only naija made I go dey sell inside the supermarket.....

The government likes people coming in to invest in their country too... so it's just citizens dey determine how their buildings go be or dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agbaburna1291: 1:04am On Apr 22
Mint iphone SE 2020 64GB(white)
Factory unlocked
TouchID✅92%BH
Ask for more pictures

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 1:22am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:
I have seen a Yoruba landlord deny renting to an Igbo. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.
I have seen so many Igbos refusing to sell land to Yorubas in the east.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 1:25am On Apr 22
Ekpoudom:

One Yoruba landlord denies entry to one Igbo tenant, right?

There are millions of Igbos who will not sell land to any non-indigene and who cannot tolerate Hausas or Gorubas in their Region.

Shut the hell up and continue to enjoy the hospitality and sanctuary that Seun Oshewa gives all his IPOB/BIAFRA/UGM cousins on this forum.

If one dared answer all of you back, Seun your godfather instantly revokes the privileges of one’s account.

Do mind them! Very terrible people, they will never sell land to non indigens in the east.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 1:25am On Apr 22
CluelessMODS:

I have seen so many Igbos refusing to sell land to Yorubas in the east.

I wont be surprised and won't present an argument if that is your personal experience. Most Nigerians are tribalists inluding; Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and ther lesser tribes. Some are more than the others.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 1:26am On Apr 22
Godsonkemz:
During COVID-19 pandemic, there was this Chinese quick service restaurant I visited with my ex gf. I noticed low turnout of customers that were mainly foreign Chinese guests because local guests were afraid of contacting COVID-19 through any of these Chinese guests that usually come to the restaurant.

I visited the Chinese restaurant because I saw COVID-19 as scam that never existed.
So what is your point? Or how is your comment related to the thread?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 1:27am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I wont be surprised and won't present an argument if that is your personal experience. Most Nigerians are tribalists inluding; Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and ther lesser tribes. Some are more than the others.
Yes everybody is tribalistic so why single out Yorubas?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Lifestone(m): 1:32am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

That may have happened but there are more than fifty millions Igbos na. imagine because a Nigerian scammed a white man and he decides to label every Nigeria a scammer, are you going to be comfortable with that? You never scammed anyone but being labelled a scammer by a white man. I am sure you will never be comfortable with that.

Tribalism is bad and honestly does not make any sense in this 2024, I have a strong disdain for tribalism regardless of where they come from, Igbo , Yoruba, Hausa.

You are absolutely right
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 1:35am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Na inferiority complex dey worry them

Igbos coming to their land to outsmart them is worrisome

They don sell all lands in Lagos and relocated to Oshogbo
Typical stupid Igbo thinking mentality, you people think you are smarter than every other tribe but you all are just being dubious and untrustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 1:35am On Apr 22
CluelessMODS:

Yes everybody is tribalistic so why single out Yorubas?

I mentioned Igbo too. Check my other posts, I worked at an Igbo company in Lagos that would not hire a Yoruba to any important position.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 1:41am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I mentioned Igbo too. Check my other posts, I worked at an Igbo company in Lagos that would not hire a Yoruba to any important position.
Ok checked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by NSK4U(m): 2:04am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Please which company is that??
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Kingson28: 2:04am On Apr 22
[quote author=AqualinaXYZ post=129559845]

[b]Na inferiority complex dey worry them

Igbos coming to their land to outsmart them is worrisome

They don sell all lands in Lagos and relocated to Oshogbo

Wait until Lagos State government begins to take over the land and houses you bought from the indigenes and relocate you to Ogun State or refund your money back to you.
The loud mouth of the Igbos is their major problem.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by 7arrows: 2:14am On Apr 22
BOSSkesh:
Racism
How can you not sell to us in our own country

Yes very possible because your corn tree has sold out already.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Ajsmart(m): 2:14am On Apr 22
That supermarket need to be immediately shut down by the authorities for discriminatory practices.
And for the idiots comparing racism to tribalism instead of fighting blatant discrimination against your own people on your own land, how does two wrongs make a right!?

You lot deserve all the various form of discrimination you receive abroad since common sense has departed from you.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Originalsly: 2:41am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I have seen a Yoruba landlord deny renting to an Igbo.

Also tribalism from Igbo to Yoruba at my former company. I have seen Anambra that has refused to marry from Imo state. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.

Are they all Nigerians? ... what you're talking about is like family matter. This is different ... how can the authorities allow this? A business open to only one race of people? ... and the guy just walks away. This matter needs to be made public. ... call it to the attention of the radio and TV stations ... put the Governor on a spot to take action .... or be seen as a Chinese stooge.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Virgohills(m): 2:46am On Apr 22
Do you know how much we r owing China?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:14am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Oga stop emphasising it. Come to most corporate firms and see how yorubas play the tribal card there to. I hate when you bring a one sided narrative here.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:16am On Apr 22
KingAzubuike:

Lol I know of a very big fmcg in lagos where a department prioritise hiring igbos than yoruba.. infact if you're yoruba in the department, your manager will do everything to ridicule and stain you.

So this tribalism is everywhere. Its worse with the igbos if you ask me. A typical igbo man will leave a company and elevate his igbo subordinate to fill the void.

That one is a big lie. We all know that FMCGs are Yoruba dominated and I know the kind of tribalism that runs there. Make una take am easy to dey lie. I dare you to name the FMCG this is nairaland so now one can track you
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:18am On Apr 22
KingAzubuike:

Lol I know of a very big fmcg in lagos where a department prioritise hiring igbos than yoruba.. infact if you're yoruba in the department, your manager will do everything to ridicule and stain you.

So this tribalism is everywhere. Its worse with the igbos if you ask me. A typical igbo man will leave a company and elevate his igbo subordinate to fill the void.

If there is tribalism on work place and corporate world I give it to Yorubas, so quit all these lies abeg. Igbos for one do not play the tribal card in the workplace. After all Allen Onyema of Air Peace has as its COO a Yoruba woman. Make una stop all these lies, if there's any tribe that plays tribalism in corporate world it is Yorubas.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:18am On Apr 22
HitlerGaddafi:

Being cunny does not mean you are smart. Igbos are naturally cunny and dubious which they always translate to being smart.

Being in a place and trying to cheat your way through is not smartness. It's just foolishness.

And Yorubas are not abi!! Dey play.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:21am On Apr 22
walexbiz:

I live in an apartment owned by a yoruba person and most of the tenant are Igbos, I cant really say the same for Igbos owned houses in Igbo land. Also I have a friend who told me his father stopped renting houses to Igbos because they always create problem when thie tenancy elapse and he decides not to rent to Igbos.

Have you been to a house where there is an igbo landlord and you were not given an apartment? So why say you really can't say the same about igbos when you don't have any experience of that sort. See this gaslighting games you guys are doing is just evil and wicked. Yoruba tenants some of them do not rent houses to igbos for reasons best known to them own it with your full chest and stop trying to spin it with lies.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:22am On Apr 22
Idaytesj29:

I have seen Igbo land owners in SE refusing to sell land to a Yoruba man. Truly, our own tribalism is worse.

I dare you to name the area where it happened in the south east. Haaaaa!!!! You guys will claim you don't go to South east because it is barren and landlocked, but you are now claiming that Yorubas came to buy land they were not given the land because they are yorubas.
Iga I dare you to name the place in South east, then I would know you are a liar.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:23am On Apr 22
Honestey:

Big liar, only igbos do that, if Yorubas normally deny igbos accommodation how come the entire generations of igbos scattered all over Yoruba land?

Oga it is true I experienced it when I went to Yaba to rent a flat. The landlady told me flat that since I am igbo she will not rent her apartment to me. No one is sating that it is all Yoruba landlord, the percentage that do that are small but they do it.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:24am On Apr 22
Pepperdemisback:

So, what do you call the fact that no Igbo man from another Igbo state can work in Anambra civil service?
No Igbo man can deny that he doesn't know Anambra Indigenes do [/b] I better pass my neighbor [/b] to Igbos from other states.

Oga stop spinning it. There are Yorubas in Anambra civil service. After all a yoruba man was director of finance in Anambra state civil service.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:26am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Igbo's are tribalistic too. I think more than the Yorubas but It cuts accross the country.

That is a big lie, Yorubas are closet tribalists stop the gaslighting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Throwback Photo Of Palm Oil Awaiting Shipment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.