Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,120 members, 7,943,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC (32203 Views)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 1:15pm On Apr 22
jikins:

While I know you want to believe this so badly. But this is very untrue and insensitive to people whose love ones where in those centers and who died from this "lie" of a virus. Someone close to me was in one of these centers that were "empty" and they died from this virus that never existed. There are even several people in the world now suffering from long covid. Even 1 of my favourite youtubers. I guess we were all paid by China or Bill Gates or whoever you think sponsored this "lie"

We should mind what we say abeg. This your comment pissed me off not gonna lie.

Long covid indeed? It was all a lie. Covid was not as how it was portrayed. Its all lie. The terrorism that is a real problem for us why is the western media not projecting it as a real issue for us. We are just very ignorant as a race. Shame
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

Long covid indeed? It was all a lie. Covid was not as how it was portrayed. Its all lie. The terrorism that is a real problem for us why is the western media not projecting it as a real issue for us. We are just very ignorant as a race. Shame

I see there is no reasoning with you. Thats the real shame here really. Anyways you do you
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by bjtinz: 1:27pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

True intelligence is when we can dispute and not when we blindly accept what has been presented to us.

Totally agree.

However dispute with clear facts and evidence, not emotions or wilful ignorance.

For instance, when we start telling people to avoid polio vaccine claiming - without a shred of evidence - that it causes infertility, leading to the tragic, yet totally preventable incidents of newborns coming down with poliomyelitis, then it becomes the height of irresponsibility if not criminality.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by bjtinz: 1:31pm On Apr 22
Pastor Chris is someone I respect and still respect and have benefited from his teachings, but cannot really understand why he's so particular about vaccines. sad
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Image123(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

Do u need science to tell u that none of the so-called covid isolation center didn't have any patient for months? All that sham was to collect money. There was nothing like covid19. It was all a lie

Wow. Are you on earth?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by ThynerBrown: 1:37pm On Apr 22
Why are you guys lying against Pastor Chris. This is misplaced priority
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Image123(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22
jikins:

While I know you want to believe this so badly. But this is very untrue and insensitive to people whose love ones where in those centers and who died from this "lie" of a virus. Someone close to me was in one of these centers that were "empty" and they died from this virus that never existed. There are even several people in the world now suffering from long covid. Even 1 of my favourite youtubers. I guess we were all paid by China or Bill Gates or whoever you think sponsored this "lie"

See, as popular as Google is, it's used by about 5billion users worldwide. When you meet a church that insists that their programme is transmitted to 7billion people, you pray for them, not allow them piss you off.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by bjtinz: 1:39pm On Apr 22
Porksupplyib:

God bless you sir. Seems they forgot to add the "poison" to the polio vaccine. But they will add it to the Malaria vaccine. 🤣🤣🤣

Its sad really. How otherwise educated and exposed individuals fall for these conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22
Image123:

See, as popular as Google is, it's used by about 5billion users worldwide. When you meet a church that insists that their programme is transmitted to 7billion people, you pray for them, not allow them piss you off.

It is what it is. This is why we need to overhaul our education system. We need to start producing thinkers not followers. I can't even believe someone will tell an educated fellow that vaccines are all lies and they believe it because the person is a man of God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by alezzy13: 1:54pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Lol. Good luck trying to reason with these guys. From my experience it would be a lot easier to witness snow in Makurdi than convincing the likes of them.

I personally developed and thankfully, by God's grace recovered from covid, and can tell you it the worse sickness one won't wish on his/her enemy.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by kingsways: 1:58pm On Apr 22
Taich:

The burden of proof lies on you the accuser. Can you also show proof the polio vaccines harmed children in the North? Can also shoe evidence that vaccines such as Bcg are harming children? Why are we so bold in disinformation??

I do not have any burden to prove to you that I will not accept vaccines offered by people who clearly have dubious moral standards
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 1:58pm On Apr 22
jikins:

I see there is no reasoning with you. Thats the real shame here really. Anyways you do you

I have made my findings. It is all a sham. Beside will the current apc govt force what is good on people? There was an ulterior motive. There is something called deductive reasoning and u lack the ability
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

I have made my findings. It is all a sham. Beside will the current apc govt force what is good on people? There was an ulterior motive. There is something called deductive reasoning and u lack the ability

Lol its like you are just describing yourself. You clearly don't even know what deductive reasoning is. Because you have not shown any atom of reasoning in your replies to me. All you have said is and I quote "its all lies". You have not proffered any single logic to your stance.

While I have given you specific personal experiences to refute your claims.

Lol see him mouth like I have made my findings. I have been to a covid 19 isolation ward during the height of it. Can you with a straight face say the same? Findings indeed, findings from Pastor Chris mouth grin grin grin

Again I reiterate the shame here is that your cannot be reasoned with.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 2:11pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Lol its like you are just describing yourself. You clearly don't even know what deductive reasoning is. Because you have not shown any atom of reasoning in your replies to me. All you have said is and I quote "its all lies". You have not proffered any single logic to your stance.

While I have given you specific personal experiences to refute your claims.

Lol see him mouth like I have made my findings. I have been to a covid 19 isolation ward during the height of it. Can you with a straight face say the same? Findings indeed, findings from Pastor Chris mouth grin grin grin

Again I reiterate the shame here is that your cannot be reasoned with.

Don't be a fool that u have been born to be.

Using deductive reasoning to find your way around the issue of covid19.

Media premise: covid19 is a very deadly disease

What you know: very few people i know have died of a suspected covid19 infection.

Conclusion: covid19, if at all is a real disease is not as deadly as the media presented it to be hence there is no need to close down businesses and put the general population under lockdown or to spend excessive amount to control the disease.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

Don't be a fool that u have been born to be.

Using deductive reasoning to find your way around the issue of covid19.

Media premise: covid19 is a very deadly disease

What you know: very few people i know have died of a suspected covid19 infection.

Conclusion: covid19, if at all is a real disease is not as deadly as the media presented it to be hence there is no need to close down businesses and put the general population under lockdown or to spend excessive amount to control the disease.

Lol I don't do mad man arguments. I do constructive arguments. We are not discussing how deadly covid 19 is. We are discussing your point that the isolation wards were all empty and that its all a lie.

Why are you now saying if at all its a real disease I thought it was all a lie. Is it your generational foolishness thats showing. Sorry not everyone is like you. So stop seeing yourself in me grin grin grin

Lets get back to the topic on ground which is its all a lie and all the isolation wards were empty. Not this your foolish attempt to shift post. If you were a reasonable person I would have entertained the shift but since you are very unreasonable no point.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Taich(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22
kingsways:

I do not have any burden to prove to you that I will not accept vaccines offered by people who clearly have dubious moral standards

I can't remember any vaccine that was mandatory except for covid which was because of the high mortality rate. You didn't provide any proof simply because you have none. the gadget you are using is probably manufactured in the same country that your vaccine is coming from, if there is a theory to depopulate Africa as u claim, your cell phone, TV, speakers, cars and whole lot of western products that you consume helplessly would serve that purpose. Diseases have been eradicated thanks to science, try and read with open mind as evidence are abound against your position. I have 2 questions for you.

1.Why do u think that infact mortality is higher in developed world then in African or Why do you think that infant mortality is higher in the rural areas in urban area of Nigeria?

2. Why is life expectancy higher in developed nations and lower in poorer nations?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 2:24pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Lol I don't do mad man arguments. I do constructive arguments. We are not discussing how deadly covid 19 is. We are discussing your point that the isolation wards were all empty and that its all a lie.

Why are you now saying if at all its a real disease I thought it was all a lie. Is it your generational foolishness thats showing. Sorry not everyone is like you. So stop seeing yourself in me grin grin grin

Lets get back to the topic on ground which is its all a lie and all the isolation wards were empty. Not this your foolish attempt to shift post. If you were a reasonable person I would have entertained the shift but since you are very unreasonable no point.

If a part of a statement is false then the statement is false. U cant tell me that covid is so deadly when the isolation center built to manage the disease where turning out empty. Don't make sense
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22
jikins:

It is what it is. This is why we need to overhaul our education system. We need to start producing thinkers not followers. I can't even believe someone will tell an educated fellow that vaccines are all lies and they believe it because the person is a man of God.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's more than our education system though. Some people that believe these people have education and degrees from different parts of the world. Some are even doctors, with first hand experience. It's a sort of delusion.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

If a part of a statement is false then the statement is false. U cant tell me that covid is so deadly when the isolation center built to manage the disease where turning out empty. Don't make sense

Yes now we are back to the point of isolation centers were empty. You said you did findings that this was the case. What were they? How did you make this findings?

As they are grossly oppose to what I experienced. The isolation ward I visited multiple times was no where near empty.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22
Image123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's more than our education system though. Some people that believe these people have education and degrees from different parts of the world. Some are even doctors, with first hand experience. It's a sort of delusion.

Nah I don't believe doctors will ever say vaccines are all lies. But if doctors are speaking against covid 19 vaccines I can understand. Even one of my consultants in my teaching hospital was like he didn't take the vaccine and told his family not to. But that was specific for covid 19 vaccines not all vaccines
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Image123(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Nah I don't believe doctors will ever say vaccines are all lies. But if doctors are speaking against covid 19 vaccines I can understand. Even one of my consultants in my teaching hospital was like he didn't take the vaccine and told his family not to. But that was specific for covid 19 vaccines not all vaccines

"Believe you me" cheesy, there are doctors in the man's congregation shouting "glory" and nodding their heads vigorously to new revelation.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22
Image123:

"Believe you me" cheesy, there are doctors in the man's congregation shouting "glory" and nodding their heads vigorously to new revelation.

Lol could be very true, religion is really the opium of the masses. Afterall another consultant told me about 1 of his colleagues who died because he refused to take his drugs post kidney transplant because he had faith. This was a doctor oh who was taught the importance of these drugs. But it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 2:52pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Yes now we are back to the point of isolation centers were empty. You said you did findings that this was the case. What were they? How did you make this findings?

As they are grossly oppose to what I experienced. The isolation ward I visited multiple times was no where near empty.

Good now u can't disapprove my own findings cos it's not ur experience. My reality is shaped by what I have experienced. So we have to respect all views. Thats what life has become now.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

Good now u can't disapprove my own findings cos it's not ur experience. My reality is shaped by what I have experienced. So we have to respect all views. Thats what life has become now.

Well isn't that why I am asking you? Or in your version of life there are no rooms for questions or what.

Yes you did findings and have experiences I have told you mine and you are free to question me. Tell me yours how did you get this experience of empty isolation ward and the time too in which you made this findings will shine more light.

Because I can easily show you an empty isolation ward now in my teaching hospital but from what I hear because I wasn't here and this wasn't the isolation ward I visited either it wasn't empty during the height of covid 19 epidemic.

I did not hide behind I made my findings. I actually reveal what it was, if anything I should be the 1 hiding my findings because its a personal loss. But since you findings obviously don't involve any personal information or at least I don't think it does, lets hear it.

So I am curious educate me on where you got this powerful info/findings/experience from.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Irese: 3:00pm On Apr 22
Why is BBC always on Nigerian pastors matter if I may ask
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by DaCharis2016: 3:21pm On Apr 22
So we have forgotten the part BBC played in the Tinubu forgery saga? grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Apr 22
Ripama:
"When health improves, families choose to have less kids."
I disagree!
You disagree with what has already been taking place in developed countries for decades now? Or you prefer that Healthcare remain in deplorable states in Nigeria so Nigerians can continue to think it is better to multiply like rats? undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Jesusmysavior: 3:38pm On Apr 22
The man that could not help anyone during COVID 19 and could not stop our children from dying of Malariia has mouth to talk now.
When you criticise vaccine please provide alternative.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 3:50pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Well isn't that why I am asking you? Or in your version of life there are no rooms for questions or what.

Yes you did findings and have experiences I have told you mine and you are free to question me. Tell me yours how did you get this experience of empty isolation ward and the time too in which you made this findings will shine more light.

Because I can easily show you an empty isolation ward now in my teaching hospital but from what I hear because I wasn't here and this wasn't the isolation ward I visited either it wasn't empty during the height of covid 19 epidemic.

I did not hide behind I made my findings. I actually reveal what it was, if anything I should be the 1 hiding my findings because its a personal loss. But since you findings obviously don't involve any personal information or at least I don't think it does, lets hear it.

So I am curious educate me on where you got this powerful info/findings/experience from.

And again what mysterious happened to covid? I was never vaccinated and my family did take any vaccines so what happened to a disease they said was so deadly it would kilI africans like flies? What happened?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Apr 22
johnog4sure:
Did I tell you anything is stopping me? Oh kobojunkie the guy that argues blindly on Nairaland, if you want education go to school, stop baiting people on Nairaland to give u free education
Argh! You have finally run out of meaningless drivels and now booted in to attack my person in an attempt to win by fire by force... You folks are easy to read. grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

And again what mysterious happened to covid? I was never vaccinated and my family did take any vaccines so what happened to a disease they said was so deadly it would kilI africans like flies? What happened?

Again shifting post. Thats not what you said. You said you made findings. Tell us what the findings were. After we can address your additional questions.

Or are you saying your family is your findings because I am not understanding.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 4:17pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Again shifting post. Thats not what you said. You said you made findings. Tell us what the findings were. After we can address your additional questions.

I said I didn't see a soul at gbagada covid19 isolation center. The people that came there were hungry and wanted to eat the food Lagos state govt was providing any patient. They later had to shut it down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.