Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,222 members, 7,884,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To (468 Views)

This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. / What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by Mayorlee123(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21
Lets bring back this nice thread tell us your unforgettable experience ever
Good luck
Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by VinnyBaba: 9:09pm On Apr 21
OP,

Start with yourself First, ok? 😏😕
Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21
lipsrsealed
My room mate brought about 8 girls home from a birthday party cuz it was late already........That was the first time I ever prepared Banga soup.... Unfortunately,those shameless bannies opened my pot of Banga soup and dished food by themselves......The following morning,I realized the soup had soured........
Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:40pm On Apr 21
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by Tokskob2008: 9:49pm On Apr 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My room mate brought about 8 girls home from a birthday party cuz it was late already........That was the first time I ever prepared Banga soup.... Unfortunately,those shameless bannies opened my pot of Banga soup and dished pod by themselves......The following morning,I realized the soup had soured........
Lol... no be everybody hand good for pot of soup.
Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by chatinent: 9:51pm On Apr 21
When we put a cross sign in the front of a school during our childhood years with a tomato paste and in the morning a pastor and a battalion of prayer warriors were sending down fire from the heavens to consume it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by MrCork: 9:57pm On Apr 21
Mayorlee123:
Good luck

angry
Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by drimzsmoke(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21
Mayorlee123:
Good luck

It was one April 1st, my cousin used to stay with us back then in secondary school. This particular day,we all didn't go to school(I can't remember why), 1 of his friend saw us and asked of my cousin, we told him he's dead, another of his classmate saw us and we told her the same. The next day, I think we still didn't go to school. So some students in his class went as a group to his mum's place to pay her a condolence visit(and he's the only child of his mum). Lolz, what we started as a prank at 1st, it remained small, my p-man would have beaten hell out of us!!!
Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by shortgun(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21
I took a girl home, when it was time for midnight action she started crying and begging me to not perform.
I thought it was the alcohol we took that was reacting and making her act that way.
I ignored her drama and was about to insert when she screamed "I am a married woman please don't do this to me, I am sorry"

That experience was crazy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To by obinna58(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21
Have nothing to share, maybe the nigga below will say something better

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Know The Beginning Of? Come In... / Romance / Risk Involved....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.