Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things (1395 Views)

You Are Destroying Your Brain If You Keep Doing These Six Things / How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying ! / Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things by SharpestArena(f): 10:24pm On Apr 21
The Brain is one of the most vital organs in the human body, responsible for controlling various functions such as movement, sensation, and thought.

However, many people engage in activities that can slowly harm their brain without realizing it.

Just click here to continue reading....
https://www.sharpestarena.com/2024/04/you-are-slowly-killing-your-brain-if.html

Re: You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things by longetivity(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21
La click la bend grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things by imiski(m): 11:10am On Apr 22
La click La Buhari become president
Re: You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things by KingMack(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22
Iffa click make my brain loose control 😏
Re: You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things by DrAkpamudehe: 1:31pm On Apr 22
Op , this kind update done cast na. Received sense
Re: You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things by T0BY(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22
so if you post am here.. your lifespan go reduce to 5% ?.. dey play

1 Like

Re: You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These FIVE (5) Things by Verbtips(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22
SharpestArena:
The Brain is one of the most vital organs in the human body, responsible for controlling various functions such as movement, sensation, and thought.

However, many people engage in activities that can slowly harm their brain without realizing it.

Just click here to continue reading....
https://www.sharpestarena.com/2024/04/you-are-slowly-killing-your-brain-if.html
Wetin i wan do with sleep
although the result is clear to me but i no care
midf by yc

(1) (Reply)

Genital Mutilation- The Sad, Sad Truth / Do You Think I Am Dying? / THIS MAN IS DYING (WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.