Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,477 members, 7,833,596 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) (73943 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by BluelightHotel: 9:33am On Apr 27
How much did you pay the girl bro and is it worth it now?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Real2088: 10:21am On Apr 27
You are scared because you believe your carelessness might hunt you anytime,guy you are stupid and same time get mind, from the way you sound you will still go back and your type have one addiction "I can't cum with condom" even on your fresh wedding period,hope you haven't infected that woman? Continue ok? Even after this just continue
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by bigass123(m): 10:24am On Apr 27
Drink your early morning urine rub your entire body with the remaining.. Within 3 days come back and tell me how far.
Even if it's a spiritual attack,it will neutralize it.
I'm not a fan of all these heavy chemicals in the name of antibiotics. They oftentimes cure one ailment and plant the seeds for another bigger ailment. If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Ishilove: 11:10am On Apr 27
3kay945:

Why are you emphasising on the 49mins? Does that really matter before contacting deadly virus grin
A sec. Is sufficient for a virus to clip on his P cap cool
To show he is not a one minute man cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Wotowotoman: 2:59pm On Apr 27
Mariangeles please do you have any advice for this yamayama guy and his wife?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by melow666: 4:07pm On Apr 27
drstan:
read my comment lower immunity at that point* he had sex for close to an 1hr. Stress is it, his immune response became low and the chicken pox was able to overcome it immune .
The comments that brought this argument have over 100+ like from people that knows what I said was right. Na only you they quote me up and down with your Google knowledge

Bros u no go school?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by drstan(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27
melow666:

Bros u no go school?
NA farm I go
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by efemena5050(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27
Am sorry bro ur operating under the Asymptomatic phase or stage of Hiv Aids.....this is an aggressive aspect of the virus ......nd from all indications ur immune system is very weak for symptoms to begin to appear before 2-3 weeks......the Hiv is in hibernation replicating very fast while ur Cd4 counts get depleted in try to stand firm

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by DeepThroater: 11:30am On Apr 28
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

That's not chicken pox but monkey pox.

This disease is highly contagious and it's spread mostly through sex as it was unleashed on the homosexual community.

That you ashawo probably hooked up with a bisexual guy who is into homo sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by JoeEeL(m): 11:57am On Apr 29
Watinhapen:
Good for you! How can you have raw sex with a prostitute and on top of that the evening to your wedding day. I pity your wife. She has entered one chance.

What if the wife is also cheating? How do u people know sef?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by caandi: 8:04pm On Apr 29
vowiski:

You re right, provided he had chicken pox 11 years ago, there is no way this is chicken POX.

This is the incurable herpes virus.

My pain now is the slowpoke will share it with his lovely wife....

Somebody hold me, I am in tears and pains
Well let’s hope he dies alone in this and doesn’t involve the innocent woman

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by AngelicBeing: 9:44pm On Apr 29
caandi:

Well let’s hope he dies alone in this and doesn’t involve the innocent woman
Hahaha 🤣 LoL at lets hope he dies alone, your comment, cracked my ribs, Buhahaha grin, that's, you are saying that the mugu should go and die alone with his stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by caandi: 9:43pm On May 01
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha 🤣 LoL at lets hope he dies alone, your comment, cracked my ribs, Buhahaha grin, that's, you are saying that the mugu should go and die alone with his stupidity grin
yes o 🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by dkidd: 2:09pm On May 16
Kyng1:

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day,
Omor this is the highest I have seen so far.. u dey knack ashawo rawlings even on the night of ur wedding wey u supposed to reserve ur energy take blast madam passionately till she soak everywhere and pass out u go dey waste am for brothel? God nor go even save u because u done cross the line of redemption. I pity that poor new wife and u go dey starve her of sex or give her lame knacking. Prostitute on ur wedding night bros Dem curse u no be small. Hope u haven't shared the disease to her yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Israeli $1.5M Gold & Diamond Face-Mask Is The Most Expensive In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.