Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,341 members, 7,964,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries (35303 Views)

Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics / The Only Woman On Earth That Married The President Of Two Different Countries / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by Dottore: 10:49am On Apr 23
mytime24:
She no even fine sef 🤥
She's not fine but her poocy makes people President. Can we see your picture. I want to check something. Also what has whoever is fuckiing you achieved with your beauty? Just asking
Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by ufotunang: 11:20am On Apr 23
Wow..she has that God's grace and favour... anywhere she goes she is favoured and successful
Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by optimusprime2(m): 11:49am On Apr 23
Shall I say, shall I put it this way?
Is this what is meant by a presidential tòto?
Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by whirlwind7(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23
longetivity:
I read long walk to freedom, this woman name is not mentioned as one of Nelson Mandela's wife in the autobiography.

Not surprised.
The OP cobbled everything together to make it look like she was first lady while Mandela was president.
So, is he saying that Winnie Mandela was NOT the first lady?

Mandela's tenure was from 1994 to 1999.
OP's tale said Mandela married her on his birthday on July 18, 1988.

In other words, his claim is Mandela is almost 100 years when he became president in 1994 grin
See? His confusion is even confusing me
Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by grandstar(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23
Antoeni:
Who is Winnie Mandela

Indomie generation.

Indomite.
Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by NothingDoMe: 1:56pm On Apr 23
festacman:
Some mothers do have them. It is all in her stars. A soothing bossom that comforts strong leaders of their people.
😋
Re: Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries by BALLOSKI: 7:05pm On Apr 23
Praxis758:
The latter part of the narration is not clear, too ambiguous.

The writer is confusing the years and dates. Mandela wasn’t 80 years in 1988.
I was confused too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard / AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.