Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,173 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government (350 Views)

Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo / Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by MrProlific95: 9:13am On Apr 23
Massive Stealing in Abuja walahi

Baba God Naija,

The kind of looting under this goment will be on nuclear scale, only the Masses can liberate themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by Namaster: 9:21am On Apr 23
Not news. The chairperson of the leading party was seen with CRIMINALLY-ACQUIRED dollars with video proof. Nothing happened to him.

Nice adjective, by the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by helinues: 9:23am On Apr 23
Ask them for proofs now, they would start foaming in the mouth.

Bad news no dey again to celebrate, na petty gossiping left now

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by ibechris(m): 9:46am On Apr 23
helinues:

grin

What do u do for living.

Because u waste a whole day defending people that have messed up ur destiny.

I am sure u don't even work other than defending criminals.

I am always open to tell people what I do but just like i asked earlier,what do u do for a living man?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by helinues: 9:49am On Apr 23
ibechris:

What do u do for living.

I am always open to tell people what I do but just I like asked earlier,what do u for a living man?

Stop attacking my personality and face the topic of discussion.

Don't indulge in petty gossiping, real guys don't do that

8 Likes

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by christejames(m): 9:51am On Apr 23
helinues:

grin

Them swear for you ne? undecided

We need to die something about this ill-obsession in the form of Stockholm Syndrome ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by managemoney(m): 9:55am On Apr 23
That's no new news for us angry

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by helinues: 10:10am On Apr 23
Sensiblemann:
Answer him. What do you do for a living?

None of your business

7 Likes

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by garykoeman: 10:12am On Apr 23
MrProlific95:

Baba God Naija,

The kind of looting under this goment will be on nuclear scale, only the Masses can liberate themselves.

Massive stealing and no proof, all this Pandora people self.

1 Like

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by SalamRushdie: 10:13am On Apr 23
It can never reach the stealing that happened under Buhari
Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by helinues: 10:17am On Apr 23
Sensiblemann:
I have a job for you ok.

Mugu no dey online, if you have the said job, you won't be creating dedicated monikers for years trolling others

You just created this one today for the continuation of your years of trolling.

Embrace some shame guy

6 Likes

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by Sannisege: 10:20am On Apr 23
Yeebos are finished walahi. See as dem dey create useless threads upandan because their pandora fraud no see draw for the last election. Awon eleri ibu.

1 Like

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by helinues: 10:22am On Apr 23
Sensiblemann:
See reasoning! So because I'm new on nairaland means I'm a troll? Nawa for you o. I just want to help your life ok.

You are new on NL but you already know who is jobless or not.

Stop being petty guy.

Ex NL canceller, take a look at yourself , so you are not even proud of the years of trolling on this forum.

Cover your face with something

6 Likes

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by helinues: 10:26am On Apr 23
Sensiblemann:
I don't think I'll help you again. You are not worth my time.

Good.

At least you would find some peace of mind without the years of trolling.

angry

7 Likes

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by MrProlific95: 11:32am On Apr 23
helinues:

Good.

At least you would find some peace of mind without the years of trolling.

angry
You don't have Job walahiii, shege kafirun
Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by DMerciful(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23
You take pride in defending criminals. I won't be surprised if you're one
helinues:

Stop attacking my personality and face the topic of discussion.

Don't indulge in petty gossiping, real guys don't do that
Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by Elusive001: 2:25pm On Apr 23
ibechris:

What do u do for living.

I am always open to tell people what I do but just like i asked earlier,what do u do for a living man?

He may be one of the hangers-on that run errands for these criminals: live buying cigarettes and beer for them.

1 Like

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by Elusive001: 2:32pm On Apr 23
ibechris:

What do u do for living.

Don't waste your time with peeps like that guy. He guy and his cohorts are plain e-vil. I remember their support for Buhari who Tinubu's regime now blame for a lot of ills. I remember the one that was said to be a dead meat griller that used to shout their darling daddy then. They hate anyone who means well for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by kolaaderin: 2:58pm On Apr 23
MrProlific95:

Baba God Naija,

Gas lighting as usual, prove this your statement or it's just another hate speech.
There should be consequences for statement like this without any fact to substantiate it.
Re: Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government by Elusive001: 3:02pm On Apr 23
kolaaderin:
Gas lighting as usual, prove this your statement or it's just another hate speech.
There should be consequences for statement like this without any fact to substantiate it.

The rot in the humanitarian ministry as exposed by EFCC is what? And what has Tinubu done about it? Shebi una called for the head of Stella Odua when she brought official vehicles beyond her limit. Now Una don keep quiet for the massive stealing exposed.

(1) (Reply)

See What Reno Omokri Said About Tinubu / What Nigerian Officials Stole, Kept In US Is More Than $308million Which America / Tinubu Is A Dangerous Opposite Of What Nigerians Dreamt-See What People Call Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.