Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Plz, I Need Someone To Assist Me With This Song Both The Artistes Name And Song Title - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Plz, I Need Someone To Assist Me With This Song Both The Artistes Name And Song Title (811 Views)

Warri best freestyler T-West (@twesttboy) has drop a new dope song title "Carry / The Secret Behind The Song Title *SKELEWU / Need A Jimmy Cliff 'song Title' Of The Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz, I Need Someone To Assist Me With This Song Both The Artistes Name And Song Title by Dfrenzy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
heard the song over the radio a couple of times. It has vector da viper on it too.

This is the chorus;
We hussle oh oh oh
We making owo
When we dey hussle,
Dem dey, dey bubble
Nobody talk, nobody frown
Now dem don dey sip,
We don dey gussle,
See as the table turn around
We hussle oh oh,
We making owo
Re: Plz, I Need Someone To Assist Me With This Song Both The Artistes Name And Song Title by afolyt: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
dude not sure though. but i thnk d artist is Iyanya nd the tittle is no time. cheesy
Re: Plz, I Need Someone To Assist Me With This Song Both The Artistes Name And Song Title by Dfrenzy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2011
Tanx men but, it's not iyanya. It's a rap song. Vector said some lines like;
wait a minute let me get it straight,
as a matter of fact, let me get straight with it.

(1) (Reply)

New Song From Indisix: It's Hot / MI ( Mr Incredible ) Has Been Jazzed!!!!! / New Video: 2face Idibia - Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.