Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day (20320 Views)

Sanusi Counsels Parents On Children’s Up Bringing, As LG Chairmen, Pay Homage / Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) / Edo Court Remands Man For Raping Minor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 9:26am On Apr 24
Winnin009:

My point exactly. You’ll set up a logical movement to help other over-sentenced rapists.

Why even go to court? I mean, if you look at it logically; your kid mostly seduced him with her inappropriate dressing. He was just doing what any logical man like yourself would do in such situation.

LOL abeg give am back to back. Now the slowpoke is forming hard man on the internet
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Winnin009: 9:28am On Apr 24
cn401:

Man like. I love your response. Haha a logical movement. I think his post is one of the most stupid on the Internet today

Undoubtedly one of the most stupid ever.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Chukwuka319(m): 9:28am On Apr 24
kettykin:

It seems a life jail sentence is the standard irrespective of tribe , personality, circumstances,as long as it is in lagos.

People should just be careful with underage girls especially and other girls
Exactly, Lagos state magistrate courts are ruthlessly prosecuting rape and defilement of minor cases with life imprisonment and they are not backing down at all.

3 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by tiswell(m): 9:28am On Apr 24
Winnin009:

My point exactly. You’ll set up a logical movement to help other over-sentenced rapists.

Why even go to court? I mean, if you look at it logically; your kid mostly seduced him with her inappropriate dressing. He was just doing what any logical man like yourself would do in such situation.
it seems you are high on some che ap sub stance.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Winnin009: 9:29am On Apr 24
cn401:

LOL abeg give am back to back. Now the slowpoke is forming hard man on the internet

Some humans ehn. I tire for them.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 9:30am On Apr 24
tiswell:
we are not the same,I don't need to cry to courts in such cases.

I handle it my way,so run along!

Internet hardman. You were saying 20 years should have been given. Pray tell, Internet hardman what would you have done. People like you are probably lily-livered in real life. No spine, no mettle and without backbone

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Winnin009: 9:35am On Apr 24
tiswell:
it seems you are high on some che ap sub stance.

Quite on the contrary sir. I’m just exploring possible logical steps one can take in this situation

3 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by abdsamad(m): 9:37am On Apr 24
Life imprisonment...
Really?

Criminal justice is a joke. If it doesn't swing at all, it swings too far to the extreme.

We kukuma will never start looking thoroughly at the social blocks that breed these things, so sentence away I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 9:37am On Apr 24
Abelino:
Well Said Boss. Just imagine the kind of evil mindsets we have in this country especially in Nairaland. Too bad . Imagine some useless dirty smelling animals justifying rape and evil. What about the mental health of the minor? Honestly speaking; Some people doesn't deserve Rip when are they dead.

My brother the thing tire me. People don't understand what rape and sexual molestation does to the victim, it shatters their confidence, breaks their trust in the opposite gender. It becomes harder for women to love or trust a man, it causes trauma, panic and pain. I had a beautiful friend who told me she was molested when she was a kid and I wanted to beat the living daylight out of the man. But here people come out to defend rapists. I spit on their destinies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by tiswell(m): 9:39am On Apr 24
cn401:

Internet hardman. You were saying 20 years should have been given. Pray tell, Internet hardman what would you have done. People like you are probably lily-livered in real life. No spine, no mettle and without backbone
you have been noticed,now run along kid.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by aswani(m): 9:40am On Apr 24
tiswell:
some 13 yr olds look so matured like 18 yr olds.

Besides,being a gay is worse,so beta desist and rebuke that fowl spirit

Are you OK at all? Even if the 13 year old looks older than 30, it is a heinous crime against humanity and God to start messing around with her.

Much more detestable than gay adults doing what they want to do behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 9:41am On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

Exactly, Lagos state magistrate courts are ruthlessly prosecuting rape and defilement of minor cases with life imprisonment and they are not backing down at all.

And rightly so, if every state can adopt this stance, in the next few years rape occurances will be reduced

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cyborg123(m): 9:44am On Apr 24
I have read some responses on this thread and I must say that even if someone appears naked before you as a man, whether adult or not, it does not justify rape. We are not animals.

If our laws are this strong and always properly enforced, our society will be saner.

4 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 9:44am On Apr 24
Winnin009:

Quite on the contrary sir. I’m just exploring possible logical steps one can take in this situation

LOL. Internet hardman has met his match. I think that guy is a bit slow in the head. No offense to those suffering from genuine mental issues
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by tiswell(m): 9:47am On Apr 24
aswani:

Are you OK at all? Even if the 13 year old looks older than 30, it is a helinues crime against humanity and God to start messing around with her.

Much more detestable than gay adults doing what they want to do behind closed doors.
heinous you meant?
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 9:48am On Apr 24
tiswell:
you have been noticed,now run along kid.

Not yet great sire. May we continue in our engagement of logical reasoning of how life imprisonment is harsh for a crime of rape

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by AntiMarxist: 9:51am On Apr 24
Those saying the sentence is too harsh should go and brush up on the revised Lagos state criminal sentencing laws for pedophilles and rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 9:51am On Apr 24
cyborg123:
I have read some responses on this thread and I must say that even if someone appears naked before you as a man, whether adult or not, it does not justify rape. We are not animals.

If our laws are this strong and always properly enforced, our society will be saner.

Please that's an insult. Stop insulting animals. Animals don't rape their minors. Have you ever read that a lion raped his cub.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Winnin009: 9:54am On Apr 24
cn401:

LOL. Internet hardman has met his match. I think that guy is a bit slow in the head. No offense to those suffering from genuine mental issues

Utterly disgusting individual. I refuse to be his match in Jesus name.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by AntiMarxist: 9:54am On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

The Lagos State assembly passed a revised sentencing guideline for rape.

The judges are merely upholding the law as regards sentencing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Mo6M: 9:54am On Apr 24
LEAVE ALL THAT... ITS BECAUSE THE GUY IS AN IBOE MAN..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by kettykin: 10:00am On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

But how come rapist are getting life jail and bandits, cultists and urchins are threated with kid's gloves
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by kettykin: 10:01am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

The Lagos State assembly passed a revised sentencing guideline for rape.

The judges are merely upholding the law as regards sentencing.

But how come rapist are getting life jail and bandits, cultists and urchins are threated with kid's gloves
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Hullcity: 10:02am On Apr 24
Dennisochampa:
Igbo amaka
grin oga am not sure say u go make heaven
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by remiopash: 10:02am On Apr 24
allcomage:
I don't support rape but life jail is no no for me. 10 to 20 is OK, then our corrupt politicians should get life jail for corruption.

How about the life of the victim ? Do you know how traumatizing it is for the victim ?
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by AntiMarxist: 10:06am On Apr 24
kettykin:

You are only pained that your bloda is facing the rest of his life in Prison.

Besides, terrorism cases are tried by federal prosecutors in a federal high court guided by existing federal legislation and sentencing guidlines that amount to life sentence.

Hence why your Eze ndigbo is being prosecuted in a federal high court by federal prosecutors.

Did you see Ohaneze begging Lagos state to free your Eze?
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by kettykin: 10:08am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

You are only pained that your bloda is facing the rest of his life in Prison.

Besides, terrorism cases are tried by federal prosecutors in a federal high court guided by existing federal legislation and sentencing guidlines that amount to life sentence.

Hence why your Eze ndigbo is being prosecuted in a federal high court by federal prosecutors.

Did you see Ohaneze begging Lagos state to free your Eze?

The only offense worse than rape is banditry, kidnapping and cultism, I am not in support of any , I am only interested in why there is selective approach to all
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by panini(m): 10:09am On Apr 24
CountinBlessins:

Bro this guy was the software engineer for stanbic ibtc, before that Uba before than GTB

He is very rich but unfortunately this has ruined his life

I condemn rape in all its forms.
I know some details about this case. There's more to this story than what is written here. He was being financially blackmailed, when he didn't cave in, they framed him. He didn't go to the station to bribe anyone, he tried to report the case. Also, the test results didn't find point at him, it only said she has been penetrated before.
Be careful out there, the world is very wicked and will mess you up. Don't be too quick to believe stuff.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Segeshow: 10:11am On Apr 24
Domaining101:
Life imprisonment for what? Someone should ask the girl how she dressed to warrant the rape because most of these small Children of nowadays now carry things that are far bigger than their age, things that mature girls wish they had, that's what these children carry up and down and some of them dress anyhow. Life imprint is a no no for me because what is id the girl was not well dressed?
You re quite unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by CountinBlessins(m): 10:16am On Apr 24
panini:

I condemn rape in all its forms.
I know some details about this case. There's more to this story than what is written here. He was being financially blackmailed, when he didn't cave in, they framed him. He didn't go to the station to bribe anyone, he tried to report the case. Also, the test results didn't find point at him, it only said she has been penetrated before.
Be careful out there, the world is very wicked and will mess you up. Don't be too quick to believe stuff.

You are a liar!!!! He is rich enough to have proved his innocence without the casegetting to court even. Stop all this rubbish, i know several people who others attempted blackmaling but it never worked because one benefit of being rich is you have unlimited resources with which to fight your innocence.
BLOODY LIAR!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by delpee(f): 10:20am On Apr 24
cenaman:
He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest.

5 years under which law? A judge works with the provisions of the law.

Not everything should bring up tribal sentiments. Bob Risky was given a maximum sentence irrespective of tribal affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by panini(m): 10:21am On Apr 24
CountinBlessins:

You are a liar!!!! He is rich enough to have proved his innocence without the casegetting to court even. Stop all this rubbish, i know several people who others attempted blackmaling but it never worked because one benefit of being rich is you have unlimited resources with which to fight your innocence.
BLOODY LIAR!!!!

I've been following the case from the beginning. I understand it's an emotional one. His lawyer even submitted a falsified letter. It angered the judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio: Dangote Shamed Nigerian Government By Completing 650,000bpd Refinery / PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.