Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,885 members, 7,931,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) (73058 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Bobrisky Finally Gets Rival As Cross Dresser, Jay Boogie Takes The Internet (pic / "Besties For Life"tiwa Savage Pays Homage To Wizkid After Headies Win(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by DeGods007(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24
Tiwa has her many sex videos littered all over the internet

Not even one videos sef

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Konquest: 12:47pm On Apr 24
Endtimelifeinna:

Speaking on the issue three years after the incident, the ‘Kelekele love’ crooner noted that her biggest fear at the time was her son Jamil seeing the clip.

However, she noted that she paid an IT expert to wipe the clip off the internet and everybody’s phone.

“My biggest fear about my sex tape leaking was that my son might one day see it,” she said. “But I got in touch with an IT expert who hacked the video from the internet and everyone’s mobile device. Right now, you can’t find it anywhere. Even if you had it stored on your phone,” she added.

The Afrobeats queen is set to premiere her debut Nollywood movie, Water & Garri, on May 10, 2024.

https://www.chronicle.ng/entertainment/tiwa-savage-pays-it-expert-to/
The British-born Tiwa Savage couldn't have made that ignorant comment about having the sex tape wiped off from phones and other mobile devices with her level of global exposure.

Conversely, if she did make that comment, then she's been scammed by the so-called IT expert into parting with money. Period.

Tiwa's sensational interview could also be a case of trying to subtly keep her in people's memories prior to the screening of her new movie. There's money to be made... Rinse and repeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Babastrong(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24
Smart woman!. she want nigerians to watch the dark yansh again. LAW 6: Be ostentateous and be seen. never let yourself be berried in oblivion.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by 2023Blessed: 12:48pm On Apr 24

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by maestro299: 12:48pm On Apr 24
EponObi:
cheesy

Ode! Wiper ni.

So you knew your son will be ashamed of you but turned yourself to nude queen? Dey play!

Yesterday, Rihanna too spewed similar gibberish.

Women will first self destruct before growing sense grin

Guys, download am!

Very deep!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by sylve11: 12:48pm On Apr 24
emdis:
The only two companies that can make that happen for you are google and apple. It will cost you over a Billion dollars..these two companies can wipe the video off their Operating systems

Sure? cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Azazyel: 12:49pm On Apr 24
This one dey play. IT expert just wan chop her money. I thought she said she is not moved. Thought she labelled the sextape as "igbadun kekere"

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by wonlasewonimi: 12:49pm On Apr 24
Once it gets on the internet, it cannot be wiped or deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24
You see your life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by CheapHomes1: 12:51pm On Apr 24
Endtimelifeinna:

how can a video on someone's phone be deleted because some "IT expert" deleted it from the internet (how is that even possible)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by CyberWolf: 12:52pm On Apr 24
Video wey dey online as we speak. The fake IT expert done scam this one.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Autobot05: 12:52pm On Apr 24
Them don scam her And I’m in support of the scam hacker

Foolish woman 😂

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by POLS: 12:53pm On Apr 24
Dexpro:
After reading this write up, I went back to dig up the video and watched it.

The IT you paid must a native of Pluto grin

So what is this one saying? undecided

Why are you like this... grin grin[b][/b] angry angry grin grin angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by femi4: 12:53pm On Apr 24
immortalcrown:
Prevention is better than cure.

Medicine after death is useless.

Many people downloaded the video. The internet never forgets.
It's on hdd....no expert can do that

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by femi4: 12:55pm On Apr 24
Naira20:
Why? What was she thinking when she deliberately posted it online?
She never did
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by shogsman(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Germi9: 12:55pm On Apr 24
DagashSamson:
Is that even possible. Best of luck to her.

Under 2.5 @ 2.3 odds
ASIA: AFC Champions League
Yokohama F. Marinos (Jpn) - Ulsan HD
Currently playing 3:2 at 65mins go and try again
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Akalia(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24
Endtimelifeinna:

Tiwa savage dey deceive herself. If her sex video was encrypted in a cloud system, no IT expert can corrupt the file talk more of erasing it.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by eridi: 12:56pm On Apr 24
I'm sure this one has thought her a lesson
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by uuzba(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24
Konquest:

The British-born Tiwa Savage couldn't have made that ignorant comment about having the sex tape wiped off from phones and other mobile devices with her level of global exposure.

Conversely, if she did make that comment, then she's been scammed by the so-called IT expert into parting with money. Period.

What has her British Birth got to do with her intelligence?
Are British people smarter than Nigerians?
Is it not British people that used to fall for Romance scams and

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Konquest: 12:57pm On Apr 24
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by VaginaAcademic: 12:58pm On Apr 24
She should start with xvideos
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24
Lol, dey don deceive this one collect money 🤣🤣grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Fiscus105(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24
Macdeey:
Hnmmm !

😁

But on a more serious note !!! 🎵
She just do monetization grin grin grin of the video and trying to trick Nigerians into downloading and and viewing it all over again 😁☺️☺️ So that she go Cash out angry grin grin grin

Agreed 100% ,even the leaked video,I still have a second taught that she knew about it.

I read her interview about a year before her leaked video, in which she said, she didn't know what else to do for her to remain at very top of her music career, she said .....maybe going completely nude in her music video or doing any funny things, that, she was still thinking about it.

Fast forward a year to her leaked video, when I saw the leaked video I said the leak might be deliberate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by nwakibie3(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by fx45(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
It's a lie, I'm sure some of these nairaland boys still have it
I'm not sure anybody wants to keep the video of that nasty looking toto on their phones. It's a waste of space

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by thaoriginator: 1:06pm On Apr 24
Tiwa how much you go pay me to delete the ones in my laptop, desktop, iPhone, Windows phone and BB?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Shattuck(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24
Dexpro:
After reading this write up, I went back to dig up the video and watched it.

The IT you paid must a native of Pluto grin

So what is this one saying? undecided
😂😂😂😂 Dem don run tiwa street

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24
So he can take it off xxvideo grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24
Tiwa behave urself undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Strap: 1:08pm On Apr 24
That IT guy must have used Juju on her.
You can't take it away from external drives, but from online yes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Faposky95: 1:08pm On Apr 24
As long as you remain popular, the sex tape shall also be.......
The remix version will suffice.
Let it go Ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.