Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Secrets Of Making Money With Your Whatsapp. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secrets Of Making Money With Your Whatsapp. (118 Views)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Making Money With Your Whatsapp. by Trimyke: 8:46am On Apr 24
Hello guys,

It's been a while I say something about business, and I think I owe all my friends here an apology.... Inorder to get my place in your heart, I had to bring an awesome 😎 package for you, which will help you boost your WhatsApp sales 3X what it used to be....

I'm I good to go...

Ok!

Do you know with your WhatsApp, You can make huge amount of money 🤑💰💰?

Well! If you don't know.... I'm here to tell you.

Fours months ago I've been finding it difficult to make good money from my digital business, until I saw a nice quote which caught my attention saying " give bees honey and they will come looking for you", this sounds good. Right! But to me it was far more than good.... It was outstanding, an eye opener and a turnaround moment for me...

Guess what I did?

I posted my product on my Whatsapp status( which has over 12,000 view within 9hours of post) with a slashed price, gifts 🎁 and warranty attached to it. After the post 200 persons chatted me up that they need my product(E books and an Affiliate marketing program) which is 20k each... to make it snappy, I sold to 150 persons that day.

And now I'm here to tell you the secrets. No matter what you sell as a business man or WhatsApp Vendors, keep these 3 tips at the back of your mind..

1. Free Offer

2.Quality Product

3. Slashed price/ Affordability

These are not the only secrets to business, but at least they have worked for me and they can also work for you... and If getting more contacts into your business is your problem, then you can reach out to me for more information....

Say "hi" to indicate interest in the comment section

Wish you all the best.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Become Authentic VTU Reseller - Jumiabot.com Reseller / UBA Branches In Kaduna Shut Down By Tax Authority Over N14.3 Million Delinquenc / Doughnuts Made Simple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.