Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

US Senate Passes $95.3b Package For Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan And Indo-pacific - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senate Passes $95.3b Package For Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan And Indo-pacific (11044 Views)

Typhoon Gaemi Hits China After Deaths In Taiwan And Philippines / Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: US Senate Passes $95.3b Package For Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan And Indo-pacific by Akuruoulo(m): 10:58am On Apr 27
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They are trying to prevent this.
They are still the richest and most populous in Nigeria as we stand
Re: US Senate Passes $95.3b Package For Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan And Indo-pacific by Amayabor1: 11:13am On Apr 27
caye:

My dear friend, you have either been watching CNN, Fox news or listening to BBC.

The truth will shock you.
ALL THE SENATORS are bought and paid for by different Master-Corporations. But they are well hidden.
Don't forget, the federal reserve that prints the dollar is in fact a PRIVATE CORPORATION just like the City of London ( not London as the capital; but the financial district owned by the Rothschilds and friends).
And they are not usually audited.
What does that tell you?

When Epstein trial was on, they televised Johnny Depp and his ex-wife's trial, so as to distract ppl, but Epstein trial? No televising.
Why? Because it affected the most powerful ppl in American rulership ( note this word).

I would have delved more...but my friend, I've made peace with this current world , that would soon be destroyed, to make way for a new world. ( world, not earth). Maybe the new world will be led by the Chinese; but it is safe to say , it will be also brutal but at least it may be visible .

The empire of America is on its last legs , and it will be destroyed after a big war.

And what have you been listening to and watching my friend? Al Jazeera, south China morning Post, Tass news? 😅.

I have come to the conclusion that you can't prove anything that you have been saying, especially on US senators benefitting from weapons sales.

As for a new world order bla bla bla, no problem. Let the new world order come.
Until then, God bless America! 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election / England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.