Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,897 members, 7,976,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully (32668 Views)

Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Tochi360: 12:16pm On Apr 25
mukthar2000:
that is very nice, but at the same time u the parents need to orientate him to avoid being violent.

One who is mentally healthy will hardly be caught being violent.

The sponsoring thought to empowering your child with combat skills should be SELF DEFENSE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To New JAMB Cutoff Marks / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.